HUMILIATION

HUMILIATION.

LOL.

My life savings are in this coin, GO UP YOU FUCKER GO UP UP UP UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

2x nigga

remember when everyone told you faggots that it would dump after the conference but you all insisted this would be the ONE exception

It'll pump after Devcon, right?

Yes, from 2300 to 2600

Elliot wave - 5 part correction. Looks like it's at it's lowest, and ready to recover. But by all means, keep crying and selling based on fear. This is what the rest of us have been waiting for.

LINKIES MORE DELUSIONAL THAN ARKIES

If this is a repeat of Tierion I'm going to kill myself

maybe by like 2 cents before it continues to decline

WHERE'S YOUR SERGEY NOW FAGGOTS.

LOL

IM GOING TO KILL THESE CUNT DEVS. RORY AND SURGEY BETTER GO INTO HIDING

IM FUCKING RUINED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Man, it's charts like these that make me want to go all in on Link.

I mean it can only go up from here. Veeky Forums won't let it die. Some Veeky Forums whale angel will save it with a harpoon of money or something.

Veeky Forums angel?

Merk is long gone, we're all doomed. Pajeets and Ahmeds have taken over Veeky Forums

No git commit since July.

Sergey only git commit a comment.

hahahahahah faggot nice try, not selling my link bag to you!

And look how that ended m8.

it sure feels like it, user

>PoSW
>DGB

Sometimes they go to hell and never come back.

I remember when it dipped from 11k I told people to sell the next jump because like every coin this one is just another pump and dump.

ENJOY YOUR BAGS FAGGOT.

I don't believe you

I have LINK and REQ
I'm going to make it r-right?

It wasn't a dump at all, it was a downtrend.
And it made zero sense.

Link's price had been around 40 cents for three weeks, and had started a general decline a few days before SIBOS.
Then SIBOS came around, we got the unexpected news that 5 major banks were directly involved in the demo, and we had a spike followed by a crash, and then the same downtrend from a few days before simply continued. Pic related.

Textbook price manipulation.

The network v1.0 was finished around that time.

>pump and dump

Strangest p&d chart I've ever seen m8.

>couple of weeks of casual uptrend to 40-45 cents
>stay at that level for three weeks
>couple of weeks of casual downtrend to sub-20 cents

>trusting a man named rory
>trusting a man named surgey

lmao

so delusional lmfao there's even a term for exactly what happened, sell the news dumb shit, I literally sold right before sibos because I knew what was gonna happen

>sell the news
What news?
And what was then the rumor?

Jesus you're new at this, the rumour is when they announced chainlink would present at sibos, the news is when they actually did present

it was really bizarre during the announcement at sibos, the price jumped up to 51c and then a fuck tonne of sell walls appeared. if it was any other coin it wouldve mooned for at least a day or two, then slowly corrected itself

Honestly I don't understand it either. I don't have enormous amounts of LINK but I thought it may be a good investment to buy some. I even waited until 3550. But how the fucking hell can this sucker just keep dropping and bleeding continuously like a motherfucker and never fucking stop? I've been watching the charts for days and its like -100 to -200 sats every day. It just doesn't stop and every time you'd think it now did bottom out it bleeds further even though BTC doesn't do anything atm.

There are fucking crappier coins with nowhere even 1% of Chainlinks potential. Yet this sucker keeps dropping despite all the big names, demonstrations, working network and whatever.

The weak handed pajeets should actually all be gone by now. Can this really be some bored out whales accumulating and never stopping to drive the price down even further?

At least I'd like to understand it from a logical point of view. And no, I don't give a rats ass about the average ADHD /biztards FUD which makes zero sense from an argumentative, logical point of view.

>the rumour is when they announced chainlink would present at sibos
No, that was the news.

During the pump, the sell walls reappeared like three times.
If you look at the 1-minute or 5-minute chart during the pump itself, you had long green candles followed by a few sideways candles at regular intervals.

Exactly.
I completely expected a bunch of tards to sell because they thought they were "selling the news" (quod non), but this steady downtrend is just bullshit.

Sibos was basically one big marketing event, and there is simply no way of pricing in exposure like that.
Especially when the announcement came a few hours before the demo that 5 massive banks were going to be in the demo.
This unexpected news should've made Link moon and stay moon. Instead it had a spike followed by an even bigger crash followed by weeks of steady downtrend. This would've only made sense if some really bad news dropped right at the top.

trips of crushing truth

Maybe it was too many Veeky Forums retards who bought this coin after all. Getting rid of them will most likely be something positive. The less attention it gets here, the better it can only be, since things that usually moon stay under /biz radar anyway. Maybe it was the FUD that got to many of them after all and now being caught in a downtrend nobody is willing to buy anyway after people really see the floor has been hit.

I myself will wait for the devcon and November updates and see what happens.

Also even as we are speaking, people bother to put 180k LINK sell walls up to drive the price down further, with no intention of actually selling. I suspect there will be a giant moon at some point. Also selling NOW would be just enormously stupid, but whatever.

ADHD kiddies wanted more news during and after sibos. They also wanted to see the word "partnership", as if "paying customer" wasn't enough.
And I think the people who sold the news about the banks realized that the pump wouldn't be sustainable given that there would definitely be no more news from SIBOS, and if anything it would come much later. And of course there was the fork coming up.

what you mean Veeky Forums wont let it die you fucking dumb nigger? its literally a boiler room omg you idiots are so stupid

>even as we are speaking, people bother to put 180k LINK sell walls up to drive the price down further
Absolutely.
This has been going on since I started watching the order book over four weeks ago.
Those walls pop up, move around, and disappear all the time.

>ADHD kiddies wanted more news during and after sibos.
Pretty crazy.
They keep saying that Link being at SIBOS was a rumor, even when it was clearly mentioned on the official SIBOS website WEEKS before SIBOS.

>They also wanted to see the word "partnership", as if "paying customer" wasn't enough.
This part is pretty baffling.
Is this OMG's legacy?

Surprise, sell wall is now lifted.

Same, except I sold right when sibos was about to kick off and chainlink peaked at .54 on Binance. I locked in my sell order at .54 and sold 17.5k LINKs. I bought in at .14 off ED. LINK made me some decent moneys. Thanks based Sirgay for allowing me to make BTC off your toilet coin kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

A lesson for you bagholders.
There more a coin is shilled on biz the more you're likely to loose money, let this be reminder for you.

I'm waiting for the floor.

The dev team are dumping their premine, they don't care what price. That plus the ico and they can stock their accounts with more tasty fiat while you all sit here with your bags blaming weak hands for the drop in value.