FEATHERCOIN

we will follow the path of GRS and VTC
get in here

I believe.

I believe.

but it's too late now, isn't it?

Much too late, I'm just gonna buy into GRS, since it seems to have corrected.

No, buy dips, it's in an uptrend. Rn people who fucked up and bought too high last time it mooned are dumping on the price. Once they're out we should be good

Every coin needs corrections, this hasn't had its yet. I'd rather profit more. And GRS has corrected.

was trying to chase the money after I went 2x at 9200 at grs. I lost 25% reading graphs wrong and chased the pump. no worries I'm still in profit and tomorrow will be another day

Grs has 4x... What did vert do when it hit 9k? You know this was a pump right? It's easier to pump 2k to 4K than 9k to 18k

Because the GRS devs came back to life out of nowhere.

Made a mistake earlier tried to set a stop loss at 0.00002 and somehow it got fucking filled?? EVEN THOUGH WE NEVER FUCKING HIT 0.00002? Bought in at 0.000026 before then so 23% loss right off the bat.

Just bought back in again now after being away for a few hours. Wish me luck boys I love you all!!!

Vert pumped, anti-asic. What's a coin similar to vert that we can create Veeky Forums hype on "anti-asic" being the new thing? Created hype based on "fundamentals"

Aeon.

PUMP AEON!

So guys is this a better option than GRS right now? Volume still piling on

It's a good investment in its own right.

>coin pumped 150%
>"get in there"
>average /biz advice

is FTC at least a decent short term hold?

>gotta pump it
>b4 you dump it

>BUY MY BAGS!!!!!!

Bought 2 days ago feather and grs, pretty comfy, they will follow vert.
X5 from now is not impissible

I set stop loss at 0.00002, don't even care any more

Too risky. This used to be top3 market cap and has too many bag holders.

I already fucked up, bought in at 0.000026 and accidentally entered a sell order at 0.00002 instead of a fucking stop loss not long after, now bought back in and have a stop loss at 0.00002 done properly.

Fuck it

Everyone who reads my messagehere, stop posting about feather and GRS, let the ones who donĀ“t know about these two fomo in couple of days when we hit x5 returns.
keep it under the radar and refill your stack

Go fuck yourself, nigger.

hahahha i did not do this maybe , maybe i did?

I never knew how one user could do it all.