My uncle made more than a million bucks by investing in bitcoin and some icos

My uncle made more than a million bucks by investing in bitcoin and some icos.
He now tells me Iexec is gonna at least quadruple soon.
Is this true? I never heard of these guys before. Why would the price rise?

Other urls found in this thread:

iex.ec/about-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cloud computations

The SDK is coming out soon. If it works well it may set a standard. The MS-DOS of the new web os?

this shit is going to reach the same marketcap golem used to have (despite having NO PRODUCT) ATH. it will be at least a 300millions token by the end of november, screencap this

i believe in this coin

they have their shit together

but also pls goys we dont need to shill this here it doesnt need it

iex.ec/about-us/
just look at this team bro, i never saw a team like this in the history of crypto. 5 phd what the fuck

This, i've been telling this in every thread, this doesn't need shilling and the attention of pump and dump groups, accumulate silently.

I'm the uncle of OP.
You gonna have a bad time tomorrow Jimmy!

yeah less shilling the better, wait till this coin reaches 500 mil because it will fundamentally with 0 shilling. Then we shill to push it up to 1 billion cap, lets do this boys and girls.

This system will be powering more shit than AWS. If you aren't in this then you are doing it wrong. Golem= vaporware, SONM = vaporware, iExec published researchers with actual product, 5 PHDs and growing team. HUGE announcements in November.. This token will be an easy $300 by 2020.

which whale group is running this RLC operation?

p.s. they are keynote at DEVCON3, product reveal Nov. 3rd, announcements throughout Nov. They are coming out of stealth. You are literally losing millions just wasting time reading this.

not only announcements (there are rumors of a partnership with a fortune 100 company), but next week they'll release the first version of their dapp

LOL no. I've been accumulating since 15cents, no whales, just brute force revolutionary tech.

fuuuuck dont shill this coin mate

rly

it will do it without our help

you're fucking with smart people who are accumulating in peace

It's the only way i can force the price down, i need 15k more but dan pivx wallet is still locked on trex. Guys trust me you don't want this shitcoin, DUMP IT.

fuck dont shill this coin ppl, im not gona sell until 1 billion cap it will get there without these stupid pump, dont fucking dump on me.

my target is 100$ in 2020 ans im not kidding
1b market cap is an easy target

Once again selfishness fucking it up for the rest of us...

nope, this is organized. replies are too similar

Everything becomes organized on here once it's not under the radar anymore, it's like Veeky Forums is this collective hive-mind out to P&D any coin, that's why less threads about RLC the better, stop shilling it.

yeah exactly

if you guys shill this token only autistic pump and dumpers will get on it and youll get left holding their bags

these kids sell at a loss every time they dont see an immediate 200% gain

We are having a nice pump today bois but im not selling any of my RLC before it reaches at least 50$

RLC is going to tank hard, dont buy it

Just unfortunate when there is so much bullshit for a really solid project.

Nice rise in the last few hours. Not selling anytime soon though cause expect this to at least a few x in the coming weeks / months.

Whales are gobbling this up like mad

Next week or two should see ATH for this

yep

accumulating mode

>Sold some of this yesterday in order to move to other projects because I know it'll reach ATH in a week or two
>It pumps a little

ARRGHHHH

I've made a solid 40% gainz in only 4 days thank to these shill threads and the best is yet to come

> p-please g-guys sell i wanto to jump into the train too

lmao kys you piece of shit we tried to warn you in the last two weeks to buy it

Replies are the same because everyone repeat what the original OP wrote about it a week ago

Each board has its own distinct voice. They're self selecting groups.

Shills are a problem generally, yeah, but many of us probably found this on CMC a few months back and have since noticed the spike in interest.

That said, don't try to force this one, it's got a little way to go. Steady growth, steady support, big opportunities

CMC?

>what did he mean by that
>what is coin

Coinmarketcap.com