I hope you trained for functional strength, American anons

I hope you trained for functional strength, American anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

sss.gov/About/Events-after-Draft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been doing 3x12 Mexican curbstomps daily.

>mfw hope I get drafted so I can volunteer for the experimental super soldier program

>tfw hope I get drafted because I've lost control of my life to the point where I don't mind if some manlet drill sergeant from Kansas takes the reigns instead

>implying modern warefare is fought on foot
The days of foot soldiers and building to building fighting are over.

>we need to send boots on the ground to win this "war".

Already did my time and two tours. Fuck off with your shit posting you cunt.

>tfw 6'3, 220 lbs, strong as fuck and probably going to get put on the front lines in a Marine MOS

oh wait I have a degree in CS and will be sitting at the back playing with drones :^)

>implying gunning down the enemies of your country isn't manly as fuck
what, you think the roman legions were betas too, nerd?

Here I come Trudeau!

I should have started hiit months ago, fuck.

Holy shit I am actually panicking right now.

I didn't think I would get drafted since I am getting a bachelor's degree, but turns out that isn't a good enough excuse.

americans still use drafts?

how fucking backwards are you? also, isn't your army big enough? why do you need to force your countrymen to fight in some middle eastern shithole?

He just needs to give me one month so I can at least graduate

We don't, it's just /pol/ fearmongering.

>how fucking backwards are you

We keep the option open because we know, despite the last 50 or so years of tranquility, the whole world can still go to shit in a matter of hours and when the chips are down you want to be ready

Conversely, Europe is like a big fat complacent chicken just waiting to get snapped up by the first fox to come by while they sit their stroking their boner about being advanced and civilized and spending $2 a year on their pitiful military

No, the draft was removed under Nixon because its the populace is more complicit to war when everybody isn't under threat of having to fight.

This way, only the people that want to go to war. Better for the army and morale.

sss.gov/About/Events-after-Draft

I'm joining ROTC so I'll be an officer I guess. I don't know if this is good or bad for me.

Redpill me on femalw soilders there is a qt in my collage but I am not sure if I should ask her out.

>there is a qt in my collage
What did he mean by this?

>YWN have DARPA pump your body full of multi-million dollar medical enhancements for free
>YWN leave humanity behind
>YWN work your way up the ranks of the mutant horde
>YWN walk down the streets of your hometown on Victory over Everyone Else Day
>YWN get mired as you nearly swell out of your dress blues

*College sorry just been up all night.

why are we messing with Syria again?

They like dick. If they get sent anywhere for 6 months or more they REALLY like dick. Unless they are a carpet muncher then its the opposite.

Literally just saber rattling. He attacked an air base and no one was there, it's a show of force.

No one gives an actual shit about politics. Just want to be comfy and lift

Two medic chicks from the medical company that got attached to us for deployment got caught prostituting themselves to soldiers for straight cash. They both got caught when one of them tried to mail home 15k in 100 dollar bills. I'd say just be careful about getting attached unless she's got a good upbringing and you two were already in a pretty good relationship.

Also your standards for women will drop sharply after 6 months and get progressively worse for every month past the 6th month. Called deployment goggles and you can figure out where the moniker comes from.

damn, it must suck having to be in a war these days
>hey gramps where did you serve?
>syria
it just sounds retarded

She says she hasnt been deployed yet and the only reason she joined the military was becouse all her brothers joined and did a tour.

Might be all right then. I'd still approach that shit with caution and just go easy with any long term commitment until you really got to know her. If she's legit after a long while of dating she's worth it. Now stop worrying about that shit and go lift or something.

Deal with it as it comes and try her out. Shes not special or anything, just remember she could be deployed and forced to spend months in a literal shark tank, outnumbered 10 to 1.

Women in the states could give you the same issues regardless so, its not worth being too hung up over if you like her.

>tfw you're sent into a jungle in Syria
>tfw part of your mission is to kill your mentor, the person who taught you everything you know
>become isolated and apathetic to your country
>go Fuck off to the carribean
>raise a pmc to help spread peace but it ends up getting destroyed
>nine years go by while you make your dream pmc and your body double expands your legend
>TFW you send your cloned son to kill your body double because reasons
>tfw he tried to kill you in Zanzibar
>tfw he destroys outer heaven
>tfw he destroys shadow moses and kills one of your other clones
>tfw some twink kills your third clone
>tfw you realize you were manipulated by your major to do his bidding for him by telling you your mentor wanted to make a multinational organization to protect liberties and patriotism
>tfw it all ends with your death

Pic related

muscles ain't gonna help you against russian nukes

>Seer-e-ah
>Core-e-ah

?

I'm 32, my biggest regret is not joining the military. I pray for WW3 so I can talk myself into walking away from my job and going to war

I'm Australian and I'd fight for Trump

>Fighting against a Baathist government over a false flag
Have fun I guess.

>tfw in Army
>probably going to deploy in the next 2 years
>re-enlist while over in middle east shit hole
>snatch up upwards of 40k tax free

>if it succeeds you become an ultimate badass
>if it fails you get the sweet embrace of death
i don't see any downsides to this.

You Ausfags are probably our greatest allies. Between you guys, the Brits & Canadians I feel pretty comfy here in Murrica

>thx for bein there Aussies

This. No one so far, not even the syrians, is considering it an act of war.

I'm not an Israeli citizen, even if they get my tax dollars every year.

There is no draft, I don't know what these retards are talking about. It was abolished in the 70s or some shit. For some reason people think selective service is the same as a draft, when really all it means is that if America needs 10 million soldiers to fight in WWIII and they only have 5, your ass will be called upon if you're an able bodied male.