This is who you're competing against

This is who you're competing against

i live in australia so not really
also sage this shit thread

I can't compete with that face or car

Is it a death match? If I win, can I take his car?

His face is so so. You're mostly competing against the abs and the hair.

Pics?

post your picture faggot, he's beautiful

>insecure low test beta who injects steroids and is balding early because of it.
face is literally average and low BF
Post yours.

His personality is shit and is a sociopath.

>His personality is a sociopath.

Random skinny dude taking a selfie with a lambo. Probably a pedestrian or a house servant.

This

How are we competing exactly?

You obviously haven't seen him speak with other people in his videos. He's PAINFULLY uncharismatic like he had to google how to make eye contact with people he's basically cosplaying as an alpha like Conner Murphy

what if I start SS ? would I be able to run faster than a Lambo?

I have seen a video of him at a party of some kind and he is been a total autist.

I am not saying i wouldn't swap places with him if i could keep my mind, however in my current position i would not become him.

I genuinely feel sorry for that guy, he obviously has some serious self esteem issues kind of shit i grew out of when i was much younger.

Any girl who falls for a Lambo is not the kind of girl I want in my life.

Kinobody is kino.

he talks about being bad with girls and being bullied by stronger and older guys when he was younger. any guy like that either

a) becomes kinda weird with people as they get older (like he is), or
b) does pick-up and becomes a plastic person who seems fun but actually is just acting

I personally like Kinobody a lot. introduced me to IF and convinced me to lift 3 times a week, heavier for 60-90min, instead of lifting 6 days a week for 2.5 hours.

i find people who live the life with very little means to be far more intriguing than entitleds

having nothing and being a stone cold bad ass is far more valuable than paying your way for everything

Keeeeno BAaaAAwwdyyyyyy

What are we competing for and what is the competition.

that looks ugly

>any guy that falls for "im a virgin" is not a guy I want in my life.

I look way better than him. I dress better too. The house is one of those tacky pretend houses with cheap facade brickwork and stamped concrete drive.

It looks average and he's covering the middle third with those stupid glasses

not him but he's saying his personality is shit. you're supporting his claim. your reading comprehension is shit.

fuck off Greg

Zero charisma and very effeminate when he speaks.

desu they'd have to be pretty fucking dense

I dont compete anymore.
I just take cocaine and hide all assets so i pay close to 0 taxes.

Yeah, but does he have a kind heart? Is he generous to those in need?