Any recommendations for protein powder that won't break the bank?

Any recommendations for protein powder that won't break the bank?

If you can't afford protein powder, your life is messed up and you need to fix it.

You do realize some people can be poor because of both systematic oppression and genetics, right? Don't be so ciseconomically bad.

Six Star Unflavored Whey Protein master race. They even sell it at Walmart, so poor people like you (and me) can easily locate and afford it.

I actually prefer unflavored whey, no artificial sweeteners with their fake sweetness. Put a little honey in there and it's actually pretty good.

if you live in canada, bulk barn has a few kinds that are pretty good. i like the pea protein.

I just look on Amazon and buy whatever is cheapest by the pound at any given time.

Chicken.

Literally MyProtein, they are possibly the cheapest and highest quality supplier you can find, have great variety, and they always have sales on.

This is cheaper than buying unflavored bulk shit, user. No excuse.

seconding this, you can easily get 11lb whey for $70 including shipping. or 22lb for $110 some times. just keep an eye on the site, they put huge sales every week. if you cant afford that, you're not gonna make it bro

Myprotein is where it's at
They have good labdoor ratings as well

>tfw 3rd world country

costco

youre welcome

this, it's cheapest at bulk stores and such

lmao what do those words even mean?lol

I'm fuck all tired but here's what I calculated

Gold standard whey
11.58 usd per lb
In that lb is 351 grams of protein

Split peas
1.08 usd per lb
In that lb is 112 grams of protein

Whey has roughly 3 times the amount of protein in it, but costs more than ten times as much.

Split peas has shit like fiber in it as well.

So eat split peas, or something. I keep passing out while writing this.

This. If you have financial issues with something as trivial as this you need to reevaluate your situation.

I'd also like to throw in my support for Myprotein. I just ordered 22lbs of natural banana flavor for under $100, and got a free 0.5lbs of creatine thrown in too.

Just don't order cookies & cream flavor, tastes like shit.

>ciseconomically
You almost had me.

Myprotein is great. Bought 2.5kgs of Strawberry Cream and Chocolate Mint. Chocolate mint tastes pretty good, and strawberry cream tastes almost exactly like strawberry milk, not my thing, but some people obviously like it.

Isolate definitely tastes better than concentrate, and in my case, doesn't make me nauseous, so I'd recommend spending the extra.

>57 usd for 5 lbs

dude do a little more work and look for 12 lb bags for 50 usd like holy shit rofl

In a blender. Crack three eggs with a half cup of milk.

Approx 26gr of protein.

thats more expensive than a protein shake u muppet

MyProtein taste like shit tho
I only liked 3-4 of them on the 30 I've tried
buying unflavored and adding your own flavor seems to be the best bet
It's still a pretty good quality/price brand

Bag of frozen chicken from trader joes

ALDI brand protein powder. I drink it with almond milk and it tastes a little weird, it's better with straight water or whole milk.

It's only $8/lb

whaaaaah taste

suck it up you petunia

JUST

EAT

REAL

FOOD

GOD DAMNIT!!!

Beast Protein
25g per serving
like 30 dollars for 50 servings or so, idk check amazon
got the best ratings for taste, i think it tastes alright, definitely better than the ones i;ve had previously

>falling for the protein powder meme

>with their fake sweetness. Put a little h

Unflavored also have up to 10% more protein without the flavoring. People choosing sweets over Vit P

enjoy your amino spiking

it's 36 dollars 52 servings for the chocolate one, so that's like 60 cents per serving.

MyProtein isnt even any cheap on amazon idk wtf u guys on about

Anything that would mix well with coffee?

Ditto with the Bulk Barn. Aside from protein the store's great for [spoiler]bulking.[/spoiler]

>i keep passing out while writing this
you sound like a healthy individual, let me just take your nutrition advice , thanks bro!

No one drinks whey for the flavor, at least those who don't have the tastebuds of a 12 yo.

creatine monohydrate

>vegetables are snake oil hurdur!

Ive been using universal nutrition protein powder, 10.6lbs for 65$ on amazon, free shipping.

Chocolate milk shake tastes pretty good with water or milk.

I used to use gold standard but its more expensive and tastes comparable.

Anyone else tried UN?