Supernatural gains

plane

Scooby pls be my ai bf

In

SCOOBY IS NATTY KING OF Veeky Forums YOU FUCKING NEWFAG

muscle-daddy

skateboard wall squats

gains

but some people here say that he's not natty, so is that the natty limit?

suck my

baby comeback

Zyzz

Jeff

He's at the natty limit of a man 30 years younger than he is, basically. But he isn't natty.

top 5% genetics

NATTY GAINS

Are

nice

What the 他妈的 did you just 他妈的ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Northern Black Mantis Kneeling Tiger temple, and I've been involved in numerous dojo storms on UFC, and I have over 300 confirmed knockouts. I am trained in gongfu warfare and I'm the top striker in the entire temple. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ninjurai across the Realm and your qigong is being traced right now so you better prepare for the dojo storm, maggot. The dojo storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Western Han Dynasty and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will pressure point pinch fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

more lube plz for teh gainz