MFW cutting on a 1,000 calorie deficit

>MFW cutting on a 1,000 calorie deficit
I need to do this for 3 more weeks and I'm fucking starving. Any tips? I drink about 4 sugar free Monster's a day to suppress the hunger, but it;s not working anymore.

Write a will and say good bye to your loved ones.

cellery and onion soup made with beef bullion

I've been doing this for about 2 months, eat salt and dont be a bitch

>on a psycho cut
>hunger suppression
>need help

here, pic related user

Soluble fiber. Get a container of the shit from the grocery store and add it to your water bottle, like 3 TBSP per day. I don't even feel hunger anymore.

Good luck trying to bulk without gaining 80% fat

I'm on a 1000 calorie deficit too. It's real fucking easy to abate the hunger symptoms if you plan your meals right. More filling shit like sweet potatoes, whole grain pasta, tuna, veggies etc.

Intermittent fasting, I'm at a -1000 until the end of the month but I had pancakes and a banana for lunch, 2 turkey cheeseburgers, 350g of sweet potato fries, 20oz of maple apple pork tenderloin and 250g of broccoli for dinner. After a week I've mostly stopped getting hungry before 4.

I used to do intermittent fasting when I was cutting up to 1kg-1.5kg week, drinking a lot of water and eating plenty of veggies helps too.

What's the point of cutting with a 1k cal deficit ? won't you lose a ton of muscle ?

probably half the people on fit are obese, so no. But if you are normal bf%, i wouldn't suggest it. And if you are low bf%, terrible idea.

>won't you lose a ton of muscle ?
Not if you have fat to burn and lift heavy as shit. Your body will always burn fat first if you require your muscles to survive.

In this case, your body spares your muscles so you can keep fending off that curious beast that attempts to crush you in sets of 10 every other day. Like a wild cat toying with its prey.

youre retarded. good luck failing and then eating all of that "lost weight" back up

Not if you have no muscle to begin with.

>4 sugar free Monster's a day to suppress the hunger

Stay fat. You're too stupid to figure out a legitimate non-meme diet that won't end in failure.

shit loads of veggies bruh

this
OP has probably been told he doesn't have long to live unless he drastically cuts

Cutting that much is fine when you're a beginner too, you won't gain strength as fast but you will gain. I did it when I first started and did it until I got abs and I was still putting like 5lbs on my bench every week up to I got to over a 200lb bench.

I did this for about a month and it worked great. I of course lost some muscle mass and strength but nothing that doesn't come back a week or two post-cut. I found my old meal plan for you.
do not eat until about 2 in the afternoon. replace breakfast with coffee. then eat the second meal before 8 at night the latest. in the month i went from 24% BFM to 14% BFM. Cardio sucks but i would recommend doing it in the morning and again after your last meal

First meal; 2PM
Egg x2: 140 cal
Tuna Can: 90 cal
Chicken breast can: 100 cal
Yogurt: 110 cal
1/4 cup granola: 115 cal.
Total: 555 cal.

Second meal:
Wheat bread slice x2: 160 cal
tuna puch x2: 200 cal
total: 360 cal

Daily total: 915 cal

Been cutting at 1000 cal deficit for close to 4 months. Went from 205 to 172. Look better than I ever did. As I am getting leaner now and starting to no look like such a fat ass I am ready to slow this train down. Go big at first. I feel like I am losing mass now m. Especially my arms. Gonna start adding cals next week.

Up your deficit by about 500 calories you mongoloid

You will lose some, yes. But if you keep a good protein intake and keep lifting, you will mostly lose fat.

>915 kcal a day

Are you a grill or a midget?

I am 5'8, male, 170 lbs. was about 268 the day I decided to start lifting almost a year ago

Post a now pic

This. Especially if you are drinking a lot of water.

On a keto diet with a gallon of water I find myself craving salt like a madman. I used to just get salt in my porridge, but now I'm trying to throw it in elsewhere. Helps, a lot.

This and black coffee bruh.
Dip in general though, doesn't matter if it's niggergreen or not

Well done user, looking good.

Enjoy your high blood pressure

I don't see the issue with a 1,000 calorie deficit. Better to only have to cut for 8 weeks than 16 weeks.

Kek.

Underrated post.

Ah, well great job dude that's some awesome weight loss. Remember to eat at maintenance for a month or two once you hit your goal weight to get your hormones sorted out.

enjoy your fucked up hormones and your elastic band effect post cut which will cause you to gain back fat at an accelerated weight dumbass

Roiding as soon as I get to 10% so I don't have to worry about your natty struggles anymore.

>enjoy your fucked up hormones
Elaborate.