Mfw I'm a manlet

>mfw I'm a manlet
Should I just kill self and start this game over and hope to roll better stats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHKYxRbV1GE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's your height?

>start this game over and hope to roll better stats
what did he mean by this?

5'7

Buy some lifts

90% of women won't care, I'm 6'2 and height IS an advantage, but being 5'7 is fine dude. You'll make it. Maybe spend less time on Veeky Forums

The odds are you will reroll as a Chinese or Indian, hope you like designated shitting areas bro

What this guy said
im 6'1'' but height is not nearly as much of an advantage as you guys seem to think
Girls dont automatically want to fuck you because youre tall

yea but girls don't wanna fuck at all if you're a manlet

Yes they do.

So no person under 6' gets laid ever?

Alright, so i can walk up to any girl and she will throw herself, vagina first at me because im 6'1''?
Sure if youre freakishly tall you might get girls who want to fuck you simply because of that but its not a pancea for sexual attraction

literally so many short male celebrities that got crazy female attention just because they have a good face and status

>not powergaming
Life is good.

manlet lying about ther heigh detected

not true bro bitches will fuck a manlet if he's got the $$$

but not willingly because she "doesn't care about height" LMFAO

i don't think I ever heard a bitch say "i love fucking short guys"

Yeah bro if you're short just become a world famous actor.

This is dumb. Height definitely helps a lot.

I've noticed this personally.

I am a college freshman and I was 5'10.5'' at beginning of year. I am now 6'1.5'' with freshman year almost over.

Now, when I go to parties, I get a lot more attention from girls than I did previously. I'm a bit of a late bloomer with puberty too, so my face has gotten looking a lot better. People who haven't seen me in a while now say I look great.

But I definitely receive a lot more respect and people want to be more social with me than when I was under 6 feet.

I sometimes chill in my lounge and I hear girls on my floor talk about height and say "he's too short" or "he's so tall" pretty often when talking about boys.

You can still get girls without being tall, but being tall definitely helps.

Anyways, how tall am I going to be?

My dad is 6'2'' and was 5'11'' when he was my age. I am 6'1.5'' now. We both have similar growth spurt patterns, with him doing a lot of his growing in late teen years. He didn't finish growing until he was 20. I am 18 now.

My pediatrician when I was a baby said I was going to be 6'2''. How accurate are they usually?

with this picture this post is like the perfect autism

This, my older brother is 5'6 and gets pussy all the time. Ladies DONT care about height when you put personality and a good body together
>tfw im 6ft and still a virgin weirdo who cant talk to women

a u t i s m

Ted budg was 5'10. Hitler was 5'9. Charles Manson started a cult filled with hot women at 5'2. A shorter man can cast a large shadow. I've seen it. Be a strong willed man and don't let these naysayers take you down.

you do understand the height thing, is a meme, right?

unless the girls your going after are stacy's and Jenifer's (fucking 9/10 gal's) then most dont give a fuck about height

Why are you posting that communist nigger Tim Heidecker.
youtube.com/watch?v=pHKYxRbV1GE