All memes aside how many of you actually go to the gym?

All memes aside how many of you actually go to the gym?

I've been going to the gym 4-6 times a week for about 7 months. Didn't have a good diet in that time so didn't make much gains.

Finally started forcing myself to eat more so I can get out of skelly lanklet mode.
>6'4"
>193lbs

Still weak as fuck though.

home gym

I go 4 days a week famalam.

I just do body weight shit in my own bedroom.

Been going 3 times a week for about 2.5 months now

6 days a week, 2 hrs at a time brah. Been about 6 months now.

yea 6 times a week i have no life besides gym. feels kinda like second home desu

haha look its me

3 days a week

nein

calisthenicsfag checking in

Same lol

Started SS in September, did it for about 12 weeks (3x per week) then moved on to a custom routine given to me by a friend (still sticking to 3x per week but cramming multiple exercises into one day), now running a variant of that exercise, 5x per week.

I see regular characters at the gym now and I'm wondering if I should start chatting with them, but I always go with my flatmate anyway. Sticking to the routine Mon-Fri, each day at 7am.

too many memesters here.

I am likethis guy but I've been here for 2 years, and I've been doing fuckarounditis for 1 year of that.

Same bro. 6'4, 210lb. Want another 20 lbs. Any supplements you're taking? I've just started experimenting with a Mass Gainer. We'll see how it turns out.

Can't find the link to the poll but I swear it said over 60-70% go to the gym at the time I looked at it

4 times a week here. Been going for about 7 months and just bumped it up from 3 days.

Been going to the gym for the past 4 years more or less regularly
Made shit gains so far due to diet
Currently slacking off havent been to the gym for the past 5ish weeks
Feels bad and good at the same time but mostly bad

Home gym. Mainly because I didn't have a gym buddy and didn't want to go alone, so just bought everything I needed. Work out 5 days a week for 2 hours at a time.

Mathis?

4 times a week, 45-70 mins each, doing 5/3/1 now for 3 months after about 6 months on SL. I'm still small, still feel weak, still think gym is best part of my day by far.

5 days a week
8 months

Body weight exercises.

im just here for the memes. i give out wrong advice on purpose to start arguments.

I go 5-6 days a week, but I don't eat nearly enough food

only on pizza fridays

>memes aside
never

I "go" 3 times a week but i usually have one or two skip days per week lol

Used to fuck around the gym for a year or so before I realized I won't be getting any more gains without proper routine. Couldn't be assed so I quit
Now I'm primary a runner with some calisthenics mixed in
You may laugh and call me cardiobunny but the truth is I'm aiming for the fuckboy mode anyway so it's fine
>n-no homo

C'mon man.. AT LEAST get to otter-mode

what is gym ?

7 days a week CMON'

I'm taking weightlifting as a class but my real exercise is long distance running. I love to run. I genuinely enjoy it. No, I'm not meming.

I want to start lifting more because my dad told me that if I vary my exercise and strengthen the rest of my body I'll stop getting running injuries as often.

Been going to the gym for 6 years regularly, never taken much time off. It's just fun, and I go to a climbing gym so it's very social and no one lifts particularly heavy so I look good.

Surprised to see so many people have only been lifting for a couple of months. Good for y'all, keep at it

5'11 240 lbs (23%bf) I had fallen off the wagon for about a year and half due to and no money. Went back about 6 weeks ago and started getting my lifts back up to where they used to be when I was 220.

Working 5 reps:
ohp 160
bench 225
squat 285
deadlift 365

1RMs:
ohp 180
bench 270
squat 330
deadlift 425

Not bad since I turned into a fat body but those are what I should easily be doing at 210-220 anyhow. Everything is sitting between intermediate and proficient for my lifts but those will inevitably go down while I do this 6-8 month cut. Just need to keep going until I hit 12% bf and I'll slowly increase lbm for the next few months and repeat.

4 days a week, 3 years

fucked around the first year

I just come here to jack off to the CBT threads

Just started today. Still weak skelly that needs to eat more

Do you not go to the gym?
You'll get laughed at here even if you go to the gym 4 times a week.

why are you posting?

Years of going to the gym.

Never ever have I seen something like this. Makes me believe it's fake as fuck and set up by the person taking the picture.

(I've lifted around poos and around asians, and uni gyms)

I started a month ago but just do cardio, I'm skinnyfat and don't know if I should do that reddit PPL or SS, or bulk or cut. I just wanna be bigger and look good

I unironically have a home gym, which I use 3-4 times a week

when I am at uni I go to the gym. at home I have some gym equipment that I use. bench + barbell _ dumbells + chin up bar.

i have a weight bench at home and workout 7 days a week so i don't blow my brains out

Six days a week, one and a half hours each, all while being in senior year at uni

>and to think I used to skip out of three days a week when I first started like it was difficult or something

i go in and out. dropped december. next month ill go back

flanker openside rugby player, so i dont give a fuck about diet and aesthetics.

5-6 days a week usually. Sometimes if I have to skip a day I'll sperg out and go every day the next week

Same dude

5 days a week since 2005

Been on and off since I was 15. Am almost 21, now
Got my driver's license last year and have been going four times a week for over a year, having to take breaks due to repeated shoulder injuries
My diet was shit during most of the time, but fixed that three months ago and tinkered with my routines. Been making steady gains, but fucked up my shoulder again, two weeks ago, doing chest flies at too high an incline, which was fucking dumb.
5'8, 150 pounds rn.

post pic

I think most of us do go to the gym because thats what we have and not much. Its just that a lot maby dont execute it well in the gym (training) or outside the gym (eating) and therefor dont see progress

4-6 days a wk for 4 yrs

started lifting for sports at 15, 22 now, kept at it for almost 3 years straight and was looking bretty gud but I decided drinking was more fun. Now i'm 250 and trying to stop being such a fatass

Was going 6 days a week, made huge gains, got big and lots of respect from friends and strangers.
Fell off for 6 months, got really out of shape and unhappy.
Getting back into it now, running and lifting 6 days and week. Totally dyel again but that's okay, I'll make it back. Most people here who post pics are ridiculous.

I haven't been to the gym in a couple of months now because I went to Snapcity. Some sort of problem with my sciatic nerve my dr and physio think. Can barely stand without strong pain meds

Feelsbadman

3 days a week I go to the gym.

5/6/7 days a week, 3 years
188 lbs 5'9
425 squat
265 bench
500 deadlift

Been going to the gym 6 days a week for 3,5 years now. Didn't eat much the first year. The other years all my macros were fulfilled.
I'm 20 now and the 2nd biggest guy at my school (The other one have been on roids for a bit now, but he's actually a cool guy). Stay buff Veeky Forums

>TFW!:-DDDD