Just how bad is eating shitty food in small amounts?

Just how bad is eating shitty food in small amounts?

>cutting at 1700 calories a day
>ate no breakfast
>just ate 2 chili cheese hotdogs (700cal)
>for dinner I am having grilled chicken burger no bun or cheese (500cal)
>a side of cauliflower rice (100cal)

Thats only a total of 1300 calories today however I still feel guilty about the two hotdogs. Or is that being unreasonable?

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/merita-hot-dog-bun-white-12295421
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2 chili cheese hotdogs (700cal)

one of those is 600 calories you fat piece of shit. (bun = 150 cal, wiener 250 calories, cheese & chili sauce = 200 calories AT LEAST)

>Just how bad is eating shitty food in small amounts?
very bad

>Just how bad is eating shitty food in small amounts?

not as bad as constantly lying to yourself about how many calories you are ACTUALLY consuming in a day

A bun and hot dog is 230 calores altogether where I live. How big are your amerifat hotdogs and buns?

a small hotdog bun (30g) is 130-150 calories. stop fucking lying to yourself. you would need to be eating hotdogs the size of vienna sausages for them to be that much

It wont fill you up at all, you will feel constantly hungry. After a few days you will binge eat 5000 calories.

Please tel me how I figured this up wrong?

I know the brand of the hot dog used, I also know the cheese was 1 slice of American. I had to guess on the bun amount but it was a really small similar to the shit you see at Walmart, and I guessed 2oz of homemade chili per dog. How the fuck would this be off by a substantial amount?

There was a professor guy who lost 27 pounds eating nothing but protein shakes, Doritos, hoho, and other garbage food to prove weight loss was about calorie deficit. So if you're still eating your goal than whatever man.

mfp is full of people constantly lying to themselves. look up the nutrition on the fucking label you fat piece of shit. if you keep on cherry picking the mfp entries with the least amount of calories you're never gonna lose any weight. it's your fucking fat gullet you have to live with, you want to keep lying to yourself then don't be shocked when you don't make any progress

myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/merita-hot-dog-bun-white-12295421

1 bun is 110cal where the fuck are you getting your numbers?

You need to track higher calories.. it looks like you're searching through mfp for the lowest calorie options possible.. pathetic

we don't know how much cheese or chilli was actually in them, so there is no point in using an online calorie counter to figure it out. For all we know they could have a pound of cheese and chilli, just remember that by lowballing your calories you're only cheating yourself. I seriously doubt a "chillidog" is 300 calories, I'd say 500 minimum

every single one of those calorie markers sans the chili (which by the way is HIGHER than some of the MFP approved numbers) is from the label. Are you autistic? Why are you so angry on a cambodian cartoon board

your fucking fat gullet mate

How big are the hotdogs you people fucking eat? I have seen them make these, its literally one slice of cheese broken in half on the bottom of the bun, then the hoddog itself, then a chili poured on the top of it. I know the brand is "jesse jones" because the advertise their hotdogs being such.

You guys are all missing the fact that even if the calories are double what he estimated he would still be within his calories.

Your macros might be fucked, but as long as you are under TDEE you will still be losing weight.

Get those macros in check or you'll still look like bird shit, just a smaller pile of bird shit.

>didn't weigh his food to keep honest
>didn't count the oil he fried the hot dog in
>keeps lying to himself
>and making excuses to justify his fatness first ways

confirmed for never gonna make it

so don't post an OP of 700 calorie chili dogs?? Like what did you expect?

>post high calorie food as OP
>say you feel "guilty" for being below your limit
>don't expect anybody to say anything

must be autism

Why?
You are under your calorie maintenance and you've reached your daily macros.

As long as you don't make eating horrible food, don't hit your macros, and eat WELL over your cal limit a daily habit then you're good.

That 20% "trash food" or "bad eating" is okay as long as the other 80% of your diet is 100% on point. Simple as. And you know what. Who cares if you OCCASIONALLY go over your calorie maintenance. it's good for you. But remember, constantly eating more food then your body needs is what got you into this mess in the first place.

If CHAD can eat PIZZA, YOU can eat a HOTDOG

Basically this.

The whole point of "healthy" food is that it fills you up for relatively few calories.

For this kind of thing, never, ever guess. You'd better fucking KNOW. Weigh, measure that shit.

> captcha: Select all the hamsters
> makes me pick a guinea pig and a rat in addition to the hamsters

>weighing food when you eat are you autistic?

>weighing food in public

Literal autism

if you can't be objective you won't be honest. call it autistic if you want, but it's better than wasting months of so called "effort". what you gonna do when a year rolls by and your still a fat fuck? say it's MUH GENETICS. it's because of that mentality that your fat fuck

>cheat meal
>ruins a month of effort

Sounds like you do not put in enough effort if it can be erased in one month

>chicken burger no bun

so chicken breast ?

nah its some recipie my wife makes

>ground chicken
>siracha
>jalapeƱo peppers
>taco seasoning

its really good.

Post wife. I'm sure she's a hamplanet

>doesn't weight all his meals
>expects to make it
Neck yourself faggot

>cheat meal
>making it

pick one, hamplanet.

"Cheat meals" can ruin a deficit. It's not about your TDEE for the day, or the week, it's about the long-term. Anyone truly serious about losing weight doesn't even consider the possibility of cheat meals.