Hey guys I just started working at Starbucks but don't know any good drinks or food that would be Veeky Forums approved...

Hey guys I just started working at Starbucks but don't know any good drinks or food that would be Veeky Forums approved. I know most of the stuff is pretty bad with sugar

are you contractually obligated to drink it just because you work there

Black coffee, espresso, americano, water. Literally nothing else.

Aside from doing sampling for new drinks No I'm not but there really isn't anything else within my radius and it's free shit so I figure my as well take advantage of whatever they got

The ice teas are alright. Pretty low cal. Black coffee/espresso/ice coffee. Not sure for the food but probably not good

This. They used to have a decent turkey sandwich in the pre-prepared refrigerated section, but I think they discontinued it.

ex starfag here. best shit they have is coffee. no added bullshit. second runner up? latte straight up (flavors at your own risk). can't lose with the protein n fat from the milk and caffeine from the espresso.
>but I want a frap
kys.

Question, do you put sugar in your latte?

I thought a latte was just milk + black coffee, but at Starucks the small one is like 150 calories, more than a full glass of milk.

Correct answer. At risk of sounding hipster I'll tell you to go for a mom and pop coffee shop for an espresso that's actually good tho

Starbucks espresso can be good, but the problem is that they're super inconsistent. Not all locations have good machines, and - more importantly - not all locations have baristas who know how to pull a shot correctly, or to tell when the pull is flawed.

They have a snack protien thing that has apple slices, cheese, peanut butter, whole grain crackers, grapes and a hard boiled egg.

>FFFFFRRAAAPPPPPPPP

Not gonna lie, a tall pikes and a chorizo sandwich is pretty good.

Multi year Starbucks employee here, pike is just dirt water.

The flat white is my favorite drink. It's made with whole milk and Ristretto espresso shots and steamed in a way to make it really smooth and velvety. During the summer I don't have a low-calorie drink so I go with cold brew with vanilla and two percent, but my metabolism lets me drink it daily without gaining anything

Used to work at Starbucks. Throw a brownie in a caramel frappucino and blend it up.

THIS THIS THIS OP. everything else is loaded with sugar, or preservatives.

I like their teas

>The flat white is my favorite drink
you work at a coffeeshop and your favorite drink isn't black coffee? degenerate

18 hour cold drip made using a single origin Keyan AA sl-25 washed bean, roasted to first crack, prepared on the 14th day, using Fiji water.

Anything else is pleb-tier.

What city and if near me can you hook me up?

checked

THIS! Or get an americano with a splash of almond milk and a pump of some sugar free syrup. Still degenerate but better than the full on drinks.