Is lifting without steroids a waste of time? I was going to start Strong Curves...

Is lifting without steroids a waste of time? I was going to start Strong Curves, a glute focused "holy grail" program by Bret Contreras and the before and afters look like nothing happened!

imgur.com/a/nwRcf

I want to look like I lift after a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4hXcqUxHcPg
elitefts.com/news/wide-stance-groin-health-with-chris-duffin/
imgur.com/a/nwRcf
youtube.com/watch?v=0speQHbLMtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women don't know what the fuck they're doing and DEFINETLY not eating even close to enough

Stupid lazy bitch, kill yourself.

>I want to look like I lift after a year.

You will need steroids then assuming you haven't had an athletic background already.

Really though you should kill yourself because you're what's wrong with society.

A great ass is definetly reachable in a year

>did you bulk
>did you cut
>did you find a good routine that was balanced
>did you PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD to build muscle
>did you DELOAD when you stall

if you can't answer all these questions with a yes then that's why you look the same

>Wants an ass
>Not doing the SS Meme

Who cares about balance? I want a lower body heavy routine. Anyway, Strong Curves is supposed to be the best but everyone's results look mediocre.

>falling for the bulk/cut meme
what's the point of periodically slowing down your gains when you can just permabulk?

you have bad genes, sorry.
you have to make sure that you eat, train and sleep well.
thats all you can do for it. dont expect to look like the girl in your pic. in my opinion you shouldnt gain mass. being slim suits you better imo

Yes hop on roids,and you'll look like a male with vagina in no time.
retarded bitch.

Prove it.

I don't know what the fuck is strong curves, but the wide squat is not the best exercise for glutes, keep that in mind, do barbell hip bridges and deadlifts with a form like the guy in the pic is doing
There is another standard form of deadlifts where you have to keep the back almost horizontal and it doesn't activate glutes as much

That's not me. That's a girl that did the program that I was going to start.

Someone help. I need advice. SS gives big thighs and no ass. Strong Curves has basically no results. What's a good program???

I googled the program and it's pretty funny, if you want a nice ass fast you should drop out everything out of the program except for glute exercises and train 5 times a week, those exercises in the official program also look pathetic, do what this guy
says to do, and do high volume so atleast 5 sets of 5 reps, you might also want to train abs everyday too
If I were you I'd be training every single day with a program as weak as this but I know you won't eat enough to recover

also don't be afraid to lift heavy, glute bridges are really easy

Go ahead you can look like every other lopsided bitch I see on Instagram I don't care lmao

I prefer not to have a gut though senpai. I mean, I don't mind not quite having visible abs, but having a big fag gut makes me feel uncomfortable.

what if I want to train 3x a week?
okay. get out of my thread bitch.

well, I'm maintaining my bodyfat at about 18% right now for a very long time, permabulk is great if you can keep your bulk under control

>what if I want to train 3x a week?
Then I'd suggest doing more exercises and more sets on those workouts
like 10 sets of 5, once in a while switching it up, like doing 5 sets of 10
I'd also add a couple more lighter exercises to that, add whatever exercises you want for more glute growth, what matters is that you do barbell hip bridges and deadlifts

okay but how can a noob like me do that? that's so much volume and i dont want to use baby weight

You'll get used to it, rest about 2 mins between sets

>Is lifting without steroids a waste of time?

No. Lotus is natty. If you are gonna go on that road, you will likely be on it for the rest of your life. Just think if you are ready to blast and cruise while this BBC has gains that are loyal and won't be gone after you hop off gear.

You are also probably just looking to get a "beach body" which suggests that you should literally kill yourself if you are considering roiding without going balls deep.

why cant i do like
squat 5x5
and then leg press 3x8-12

so like strength + assistance vs a shit ton of reps for one thing

instead of squat 10x5?

>Bret Contreras
You're following a self-proclaimed 'glute guru' that couldn't even squat 400lbs in competition.

kek there's no rep-range that is somehow more strength-growing than the other

MARIO MUSHROOM SOCKS !

B r e h s . . .

This. Holy shit how stupid can you people be. My squat ass is
2 swole
c
o
n
t
r
o
l

Yes there is... 1-5

different user here.
In my experience when i first startet doing low reps (2-5) then i built considerably more strength than when i did 10 reps. Care to explain why?

Many people struggle with glute activation, so just listing exercises will not do shit. I had this problem with deadlift and squats. Thats why its important to do some glute activation exercise before actual heavy exercises.
Shit like chinese arches, banded lateral walks, glute bridges, will make your ass lit the fuck up and make it easy to engage during lifts.
Pushing knees out/screwing feet in the floor hard during the squats will also help with that.

!lunges! (with bar on back, zercher, or front rack)
box squats
sumo deadlift
bulgarian split squats
blute bridge floor press
kettlebell swings
little bit of row variations for posture and general back health

do sets of five for warmups from light weight to heavy weight. then deload quite a bit and go for 12-10-8 reps

if this (with decent diet on small caloric surplus and working hard at the gym) doesnt make your ass and legs nice (well except calves but imo that is not necessary)

>Lotus is natty
Not with those delts he's not lol. Newfag

Thanks.

No. Good genetics, decent programming will take you far. It's a marathon, not a sprint though. See dudes juice LITERALLY die over they years, look who came out on top.

Been natty my whole life. Ya dude I cycled to hit 185lbs in a decade. Training from 16-26 with BBC genetics. Thanks for the compliment faggot.

not him but getting this defensive is hilarious. Keep being insecure brah

MUH DICK
MUH FUKKIN DICK

Sauce?
Also do hip thrusts op

This is the female equivalent of lifting for chicks

He's right, you're being quite defense. A man in your position shouldn't give a shit what a bunch of leprechaun's on Veeky Forums say.

Thanks for that last sentence btw, made me lose all my respect for you.

>does a shit program
>complains about looking like shit

Let's see if you can comprehend as to why you fucked up.

Cmon breh, you deff on the gear

sort of. what matters is the ratio of sets and reps. 10x4 wouldnt be for strength but 3x4 would be

You have 3d delts. You only get 3d delts from using steroids. Put it together.

Is this finally the thread we expose lotus for being a roider. I don't mind him but people suck his dick all fucking day and it gets old considering there are people on this board with way better bodies

>Training from 16-26 with BBC genetics. Thanks for the compliment faggot.

You big dumb faggot shut up.

I wish my house was that clean and minimalist

post more pictures of your feet pls I want to jerk off

Nothing's changed after a year because they most likely were dieting and training like shit. If you get strong, you will get bigger - that's fucking it. Focus on getting your squat up and you are guaranteed to look bigger

women who take steroids are hilarious, especially ones who don't really know what they are doing. Some bitch was at my gym and she literally acts like a fucking dog trying to mark her territory and keep other bitches away. I saw her yelling at some girl who took a machine she was "using" after she left it for 15 minutes.

Meanwhile she doesn't say shit to any guys who do that shit. I literally waked over and took her deadlift after she left and started cleaning and she just waited for me to finish all my sets.

Please, do steroids and get tubby and bloated looking.

Keep cutting, high protein and watch caffeine intake. You should cut down to around 12% bf. Obliques, abs and back should be the main focus of your upper body.

Yoga is your friend here, it's gonna make your ass look better by fixing the
hyper-lordosis in the lower back.

If you don't like yoga keep training the abs and gluteus heavily. It's going to get rid of that little belly you have left to.
Fuck lady lifts or whatever, just follow standard sticky routine. 5x5 or wave rep-schemes with progressive overload.

Nobody, especially women need steroids unless you're really far down the line in lifting. Elliot Hulse is a legit natty. Fuck what these people say, you never need steroids until you're like 30 and even then if you diet and train correctly testosterone and GH loss will be negligible. Hope this helped.

they arent real lesbians

They really aren't anything besides wet holes and sex appeal. Instagram models literally take selfies and act basic for a living.

Mmmm I miss girl on girl, I need to wrangle me another 3some. Sometimes I just lay there and watch the girls go at each other for hours without even getting involved

Progress is good OP. in 1 year you went from "wouldn't flirt with" to "would ravage". In 12 more months I feel like you could approach based Allison Stokke mode

Lotus just post the pic with you in different body sizes from 16yrs old and shut these new faggots up

I believe you lotus these lil white boys haven't been in the gym training and dieting properly for 5+ years like we have. They'd rather talk shit about people who make an effort while they sit on the sidelines and bitch about their awful physiques.

ok

That's not me. THATS NOT ME. I'm looking for an alt routine and taking advice from people itt.

>1year
That took her way to fucking long

Combine them you stupid waste of air

u know so much about roidz man, girls do tren right?

ss gives good ass if you use it

here let me help you with my man Eric Bugs

youtu.be/4hXcqUxHcPg

Ride horses. Pull hay carts uphill.

okay can someone tell me if this is okay
A
(glute activation exercises?)
squat 5x5
leg press 3x8-12
RDL 3x6-8
OHP 3x8
db row 3x8
cable pull through 4x12-15
calf raises 4x12-15

B
(glute activation exercises?)
conventional or sumo deadlift 5x5
RDL 3x8-12
split squats/lunges 3x8-12
bench press 3x8
lat pull down 3x8
cable pull through 4x12-15
calf raises 4x12-15

leg press is meh
put heavy hip thrusters in there

rdls are great addition.

As for calves you need a lot more volume were talking like 200rep dropsets or heavy ass loads, just calf raises wont do shit when you are natty.

You can do sprints or just jogging with decent pace and it will work your calves and legs in general beautifully.

For conditioning and warmups i can also recommend those rowing machines (ergometers?)

shit is making my glutes burning if i do HIIT session

What's wrong with the leg press?
Oh and is deadlifting 2x a week a problem?

I was going to use the stairmaster for warming up/glutes. That should help with calves...

i am doing deadlift variations everyday, and i also lift almost everyday.
Unless you try to go for like 1rm every session you are going to be fine.
Or if you lift with bad form and your lower back gets tight, then you wont like dling at all.
I found that sumo deadlift impacts my lower back much less, and work adductors like crazy (painfull doms next day) which might put you off but dont be discouraged.

Leg press is just not natural and even risky when done not properly.
Stick to squats, do them with good form and work on your mobility. You can even hook small rubber band under your knees to reinforce the glutes to work harder. Goblet squats can be good too and they teach perfect squat mechanics if you pause at bottom

As for glute activation, lateral banded walks, banded glute bridges is all you need,

elitefts.com/news/wide-stance-groin-health-with-chris-duffin/

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Dont believe you. Give pics

okay, thank you.
i was going to do single leg hip thrusts w/ plate, abduction machine and stair master for warm up lol

is 10 exercises a day too much? it's so much to fit in 3 days lol

it is quite a bit

i would cut it in half and be more intense

or make intensity day and volume day.

with that being said nothing stops you from rotating exercises!

>imgur.com/a/nwRcf

hahaha you got fat, just cut weight and you'll be fine.

Fucking stupid sperglord women.

>imgur.com/a/nwRcf
This is unironically my favorite bodytype in the 2016 pictures. I love thicc women.

You definitely don't need steroids for your typical big butt, tight waist, flat stomach gym whore workout.

Generally nobody who isn't an already big bodybuilder 'needs' steroids. You should see huge progress in two years of regular training as a beginner. If you don't see any then you are training/eating wrong.

>minimalist
Damn man it's easy, I can't afford furniture either

>a literal meme diet for girls who fell for le thicc internet fad
>surprised that it doesn't create actual results

you're gullible and naive
do a proper strength routine with lots of squats and deadlifts, you'll get LE THICC XDDD in no time

>BBC genetics
is this you
youtube.com/watch?v=0speQHbLMtU

kek wot, might as well just scream "I promise my dick is ok" into the camera, guy probably has a 4' dick

Is this how broken all black guys feel when they have an average dick?

>Thanks for the compliment faggot.
Based

This. Never much felt my ass when doing squats and deadlifts at first, so activation is important. First time doing bulgarian split squats made me want to end my life the next day because my glutes were sore and not really the rest of my legs, do them.

I'll give you actual advice since everyone else is spurging out over your gender rather than contributing.

Most important thing is eating enough calories to add muscle.

I'm an instructor at Planet Fitness and from personal experience most woman eat way below their tdee. I suggest you track your calories and make sure you have 200-250+ surplus.

What's your diet consist off? This plays a huge roll in muscle development and would alway me to give you a more accurate answer.

Onto to the picture itself you do appear similar to your previous year picture. It's also really hard to believe you only have what you have after a year of lifting even with a subpar program.

Eat more food. Especially non refined/ processed food, and try restricting carb intake to veggies and legumes or rice. Get your rest so you have energy by the time you get to the gym. Lastly make sure you're challenging yourself with the volume output needed for hypertrophy.

You'd be surprised how most female gym goers avoid doing compounds lift because they don't want to get "too bulky" If you're not dizzy after your main lift. You are not stimulating your muscles enough.

Also have you tried cutting down until your abs become visible? This what I suggest you do. Cut down to about 10~12%BF and see if you don't like your results

>If you're not dizzy after your main lift. You are not stimulating your muscles enough.
huh?

>If you're not dizzy after your main lift. You are not stimulating your muscles enough.
lol

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

>wave rep-schemes

Explain

you are too fat

east less you fucking cow

I work casually doing furniture removals, i just turned 20 should I take roids this winter and get juicy and make money? Will they help recovery

Litterally who? The child support neglecting acne monster?

>Who cares about balance?
You should if you don't want to have muscular imbalances and look unsymmetrical/like shit

ayyyy the chick facepalming on the bed

>I'm an instructor at planet fitness

Ignore your strong curves shit.

Squat. And variants.
Deadlift. And variants.
Cable kickbacks.
Glute ham raise/bridge
Hip thrusts.
Walking lunges. Skater lunges.
Step-ups.

Do for strength. Do for hypertrophy.

Move more. You fat. Don't cut your food intake too much. Clean your diet, add a bit more protein. complex fibrous carbs.

Never do. A training programme marketed to females only.
Gender physiology is not sufficiently different.
Do what guys do.
Find out what routine the bodybuilders do for their butts. Do that.

You have to lift heavy weights. It will be hard.
Have fun.
Glute doms the bomb baby!

you can get stronger using any rep range assuming volume is accurate.

the factor that influences better strength gains is when you lift with percentages closer to your 1RM.

DYELs larping as Veeky Forumsizens