Do you believe that any form of ascension begins with the physical, or the mental?

Do you believe that any form of ascension begins with the physical, or the mental?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sblR0eIRW-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS
(mental)

Mental

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

It begins from desperation. For me, it was anger at myself for being naïve and skinny fat, as well as spite for the people that talked down to me at thought I wasn't worth there time. 3 years later, I'm the smartest guy I've met, lift more, and look better too. Those three years were filled with pain and uncomfortable adjustments, but it was completely worth t because now people actually take me seriously and respect me like a human. Deep down though, I almost pity the people who made me spite them, because they'll never have the drive to change.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

TLDR: it's most efficient to make both happen at the same time, but you'll need a powerful driving force to make it happen. If I had to choose the order though, it would definite be mental.

preach

I am i missing something?
Is it autism?

Newfag

What would mental ascension look like?

Dumbass you can't see mentality. You just know when it happens. You're more aware, and feel it. It's like having a sixth sense, you can't describe it to laypeople.

You see that baby in the head of this thumbnail? Mental Ascension would be like that baby growing up to be a strong aesthetic person who is the master of their own mind. Some people grow faster than others, either because they're more aware or because they're forced too, while others stunt there growth from things like ignorance, or drug abuse, and people like them may never reach it and will be trapped in there minds, ignorant forever, unless they too real rock bottom and are forced to grow.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
phew 5 minutes until midnight ticks over. nearly missed my chance to get double gains

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

A W A K E N

M Y
A
S
T
E
R
S

youtube.com/watch?v=sblR0eIRW-I

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

The world, including your physical body, only exists within you, as the representation you make of it.
The "life you lead" only exists within you, as the actions and will that you have for them.
Ultimately, everything you do is taking your representation of events within the world and infering actions to perform.
Anything you change about the world is in fact a change you made first in your mind, changing the cycle of actions that you're bound to perform.

A fat man did not change into a thin man, a fat man changed his mind into that of a hard worker, slowly and steadily, and that lead him to actions that turned his body to one of a thin man.

Everything is in you. Everything depends on your will.

AWAKEN MY MASTER'S

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AI AI AI AIIIIII
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

physical, in the sense that you have hormonal differences(so in a way mental, but definitely not mind over matter)

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Awaken my masters!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>Implying it's not both working together

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Mental because youve gotta remind yourself to keep setting goals, accomplishing these goals. Youve also got to recognize your mistakes and learn from them so you can get back up after being pushed down by a hard defeat. This is just based off of movies, but think of the character, who is usually a dad, that regrets not working to his full potential when he was young and fit despite having all of the gifts and now he's a sad old man with just a shred of his original ideals and shape left. The physical prowess is just a proportional effect of the mental power, especially when you consider the biological perspective in which your brain reacts to your surroundings, and decides to take action to set your body in motion forward physically, psychologically, and arbitrarily(moving towards an intangible value).