In which sports do short people have the advantage or height is a nonfactor...

In which sports do short people have the advantage or height is a nonfactor? I don't see the point in participating if tall people are just going to dominate the field.

Soccer if your a quick little fucker

Well, if you don't want to be fat and want to be good then you pretty much have to be short in PL and WL.

Wrestling if you stay in a light weight class. Football/basketball/baseball but you have to be very fast and agile in the first two. You're always going to have to work twice as hard being a manlet.

If you aren't a king of manlets and don't intend on going pro then height shouldn't really be much of a problem if you're dedicated enough. It's only at the higher levels of the sport where height differences become more difficult to overcome no matter how good you are because everyone else is already so good except they've got height on their side as well.
t. 5'8 king of manlets who was on the first team of one of the best junior water polo clubs in my country and also have two good friends who are around my height, one of whom is on the first 15 of my uni's bretty good rugby team and the other is on our also good rowing team

Horse racing.

>Goat answer tbqh

Assuming they're still well-built, rugby. We always benefited in our college games by having one that could squeeze through scrums well.

Crawling under the bleachers to retrieve the ball

Gymnastics
Equestrian sports
Cycling
Also height is a nonfactor in anything which is essentially nonphysical or accuracy-based (e.g. curling, archery)

It has its advantages in rock climbing.

Had this yesterday

>X-morph
Way to ruin an otherwise decent pic.

Baseball, unless you want to be a pitcher.

could play hockey. Goaltending used to almost require manlets until they started letting them cheat

any sport where strength is involved

>Eddie hall
>Short / varies

He's 6'3'' you retard.

I'd argue that being short is an advantage in wrestling. Although you can't reach as far, being short is an advantage because you can be much stronger at a lower weight class because short people have better leverages when it comes to strength, and tall people weigh more because well, they're taller.

For sprinting it depends on the distance.

At 40m (not really competitive) short sprinters will be better thanks to higher acceleration.

100m you want to be in the 5'10-6'2 range for good acceleration and good maximum speed.

After that you want to be on the taller side.

my 17 year old brother is 6'4 210 pounds and built like a truck but he stopped playing sports.

is it too late for him

Running back in football
Any sport with weight classes

Judo.

Throwing a fire hydrant shaped person is harder than throwing someone with long levers everywhere.

Not including accuracy-only sports such as archery or shooting: gymnastics and horse racing, that's all.

In all the other sports, there's always an "if", like you have the advantage "if" you're superfast or whatever. Turns out, you're not, and tall people dominate.

Combat sports, and I talk from experience: yes there are weight classes but only during meets. In regular training, you're constantly dominated by people 20kg heavier and 20cm taller than you. That's really hard for your morale, and no it doesn't help get you better, because you don't actually have a chance to train when you're constantly dominated from the start of all fights.