Go to gym

>Go to gym

>"Hey user wanna join us?"

What do you do?

no sorry I have to do squats today

*turns 360°*
*moonwalks away tipping fedora*

>"Yeh, I'm just a lucky guy!"

Then proceed to put them on the bar in a Bradley Martyn meets Jason Blaha meets Matt Ogus fashion, and bench them. Tear my pec, and make excuses by saying I served in the army. Then go home with one, and have a weird frustrating relationship with one of them until we buy a dog together and she moves out.

How can any high test males resist though?

>going to a zoo to work out

Who does this?

Sure, you guys have spare leotard ?

Haha, no ways fags.

Hey, I guess you do the AMBRAP training method?

Sorry i don't like niggers.

No joke though from experience black girls really love asian or half asian dudes. They call it black beans and rice I shit you not.

Fuck niggers. They all have aids and are stupid as fuck

>implying asian dicks cut satisfy any thick butt

underbrapped

Bitches ain't shit but hoes n' tricks.

Flex a cep

>turning 360 degrees
LOL EPIC xDDDDD. Include me in the /b/ screencap!

>One

nice

I can't.

>can I just send the child support checks to one address and you four can pick it up from there?

>projecting own insecurities
Yes, that's totally what's going on and why black girls keep going after asian dudes is because of their tiny dicks.

Neck yourself.

lit was necesary

Niggers.

No, but my gf will.

They got the body my gf wants - big ass, small waist, big tits. My gf already has the tits.

>bertstare.webm

I don't lift with zoo animals.

Fuck off you fat negresses.

Witty...
Pic actually funny.

>BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPTTTFFFFF, ooh user were sorry, come closer we dont bite, BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPTTTFFFFFDDD, LAQUISHA WHAT THE FUCK, user its ok, she overeats we just had some gas ignore her
>SNIFF*
>b-babes, wanna spot me on this bench
>we're sorry we got cardio to do, hey maybe laquisha can help you
>s-sure
>ok spot me, im going to bench this
>ok user
>BRRAAAppp BRRAAAAAAAAPPPTFFFDDDDDDDDZZ
>reps faster and more furiously
>user SOMEONE HELP I GOTTA GET TOILET PAPER

are these booties "real"?

>imagine the smellz the photographer was taking in, 4x the maximum BRAAAAAPT

imagine the test boost from that much braapting

Can I get the extended version of this plz

>slam barbell back on rack
>huge throbbing boner from smellz, test through the roof
>other thicc girls show up with toilet paper and rush her to bathroom
>laquisha will be ok user, hey im latoya by the way, ooh user look at those pecs, and I thought tyrone had a big chest
>t-thanks latoya
>user can I feel up that chest
>mmm babe those muscles, lets leave those ratchet hoes and make out somewhere BRRAAAAPPPPTTT
>ooh sorry sug, hey come over to my place
>alright babe you ready, I think I can handle your manhood in missionary, jamal and tyrone are nowhere near that, damn sug how long you been lifting?
>y-years, I can bench 3pl8 15 reps, k-king of Veeky Forums
>alright whatever babe, you take some sips first, I just gotta BRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTT, hol' up, let me clear out in the bathroom before this sug, dont wanna get messy in missionary sug.

>sorry, I didn't fall for the SS/GOMAD meme

bish you can BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP all you want in dada's mouf

Why the fuck is that image so large??

From my own POV it seems the black girls that go for this are a bit more on the desperate side. I don't think I've ever seen a legitimately sexy black woman fuck around with an Asian. I have however seen various hot as fuck Asians fuck around with black men but that's typically just a phase while they're young.

I just can't find blacks attractive. And they're all fat, two are borderline obese and will be in a decade.

when will I get my black gf, Veeky Forums?

PROTIP

If you don't like high test Ebony toots you aint gonna make it

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

>I'm expected to be attracted to this

When you stop cheating
Adam

>They call it black beans and rice

So...beautiful...

is this bootie real or fake?

Its real

more, sauce

no idea man

Why are nigger gurls such sluts

I think their is a thing as too much ass.

Must be a locale thing then. Used to live in Vegas so you would see the Asian guy+Black girl pairing a lot more. Asian girls in Vegas tended to not date the black guys but other Asians or Caucasian unless the dude lived in a good neighborhood. Latinas also like dating Asian dudes for whatever reason. I'm assuming for credit score and our ricer cars. I used to be hit on by this latina I tutored in calc and she paid me in tamales from some fucking truck that went around the neighborhood.

That shit was pretty good.

No thanks their asses are way too big

become a father

since when did Veeky Forumsness become /fat/nass

Kek

Thicc

THICCC

hell yeah bb

In my experience a lot of black girls like somewhat "alt" white guys, even the kind of ratchet hood ones. Maybe it's just a novelty since "black men ain't shit" is a hot new take among thots

>From my own POV it seems the black girls that go for this are a bit more on the desperate side. I don't think I've ever seen a legitimately sexy black woman fuck around with an Asian. I have however seen various hot as fuck Asians fuck around with black men but that's typically just a phase while they're young.
This is amazingly stupid. Everyone has different preferences. It isn't a phase and it isn't based on race.

>black

I'm busy. Forever.

Only under the condition we all get XL bean burritos afterwards then head to my place.

Oh yes

Say yes. And tell the one in leopard to sit on my face and one on the right to sit on my dick

join them

This desu

Need to make sure they have the highest quality toots