Spent 8 months eating like shit and rarely increasing my lifts. How do I fix?

Spent 8 months eating like shit and rarely increasing my lifts. How do I fix?
I'm 5'10 166lbs. Also how high is my BF%?

Squat 135 5x5
Bench Press 95 4x8
OHP 65 4x10
Deadlift 90 4x10

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/5x5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop soda, eat clean, limit added sugar intake
you'll see results in two weeks

Did I fucking read those lifts right lol?

yup I can definitely do higher though as I said I never increased

Sorry bro but you literally wasted 8 months for nothing

I know, any advice?

You fix by eating more, sleeping more, and making a conscious effort to increase weight at the gym. Dont just think "oh, I'm not ready to increase the weight", just increase it by a few pounds every session. Focus on each rep individually putting all of your effort into getting through it, instead of thinking about how you have 4 more reps afterwards. Also, switch to SS, it looks like you're doing some shit routine.

Thank you.

your deadlift and benchpress form is shit, able to tell right from the weight you're lifting.

get form right, figure out your max, then set your working weight appropriately. eat right, then watch as your lifts increase to a decent level.

Is that kg or retard?

retard

why are u deadlifting less than 1 plate?

I don't do it very often I guess

But is that in kilos or pounds, cuz if it's lbs then damn you're weak af

>You fix by eating more

Not that guy, but would it be better to cut or bulk if you're skinnyfat? I already have a stomach and some tits so I'd rather not increase my weight anymore

I'd say around 26% bf

>90 pound deadlift
b-but how?

>90lb deadlift
Im training two dyel friends of mine that have never lifted in their life atm and they started at 110lbs. You're literally weaker than 140lb 6'0 18 year olds that have never lifted.

Cut ,you have noob gains still when I did my first cut noob gains still happened because I studied the form that I lacked and pushed myself

I mean did you look at op?

How about putting in a little effort and dedication?
Turning up thrice weekly isn't hard to do.
And then not fucking about for an hour isn't hard.

The work isn't complex or sophisticated.
Simple, in fact.
If you eat FOOD and sleep enough, you'll recover fine.

So stop taking pictures of yourself.
You look terrible.

Your bf% counts for shit, you have no mass at all.
Go lift weights.
You are fat. Move more. Walk. Take the stairs. Park further away.
Do the programme. Not what you think or feel.

Most of all fuck off. Don't come back. Stop shitting up this fine Croatian cummerbund crocheting consultation community with your whiny bullshit. Nobody can help you but you. Sort it out.

Good on you for making the decision to do something about your abysmal physique.
Now stop pontificating and actually do something.
>you faggot

I am also 18

>benching more than you diddly

LOL

>af

kill yourself

dude you seriously fucked up. ive been lifting for 7 months and i did some half-ass meme full body dumbbell program and i look much better than you.

Routine?
I was thinking of getting a bench and dumbbell set for home

>Squat 135 5x5
>Deadlift 90 4x10

As a beginner you should focus on your lifts and learning to eat properly. Cutting or bulking isn't even a concern unless you're skelly or fat as fatass. Just by calculating your tdee and shooting for that for a few weeks will probably give you results. You will know what you're in for and can then eat more or less depending on if you love or gain weight. Lift and sleep. Do mobility every day.

flat bench 4x6-8
incline row 4x6-8
overhead press 4x6-8
stiff leg deadlifts 3x6-8
squats 3x6-8
hammer curls 4x8-10
one arm tricep extension 4x8-10

use drop sets to make progress i.e. it's really fucking hard to jump from 35 pound hammer curls to 40 curls. so you start with 35 pounds 4x8, work your way up to 4x10, then hopefully do 40 pounds 4x8.

Good post. Dubs confirms.

>deadlift 90 4x10

I threw up a little please tell me this is troll. If this is real just stop eating like shit and actually lift. Even if you have dogshit genetics you can still triple that deadlift in 6 months.

>90 pound deadlift

Nigger what the fuck

I could deadlift twice that my second week of lifting.

Not him, but any tips on mobility exercises? Or does the sticky cover it good enough?

Depends on what is bothering you. My shoulders are a problem point for me so I do these exercises before my work out.

YouTube "yoga for X pain" and you'll probably get some results for whatever is bothering you.

Get a Lacrosse ball and a foam roller. Foam roll calves, hams, quads, spinal erectors, and lats. Roll your IT band if you're an actual FREAK.
Lacrosse ball to get the fun spots. Just roll around on the thing until you feel something uncomfortable. Stop. Breathe. Then sink into it a little more. You'll feel shit loosen up. Hip socket, between shoulder blade and spine, glutes, all good spots for the ball.

Thanks bud.

Your program is shit.
Your nutrition is shit.
Your ethic is shit.

Put on some good tunes and stick to a solid program for noobs that works, like SL 5x5 or something.

OP here, just got back from the gym and did 135 deadlift easily. I guess I just never bothered increasing it

deadlift should be much higher than squat...

Go here:

stronglifts.com/5x5/

Follow the program. Track your sessions. Make sure your form is good.

Increase weight each session.

You will not gain muscle lifting the same shit over and over.

>8 months
>90lb deadlift
AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK MAN COME ON AHAHAHAHAHA

Is there a 5 times a week version

3 days a week?

son there's almost no difference in your bodies. desu the only difference is his chest, might be a little bigger than yours. skinny dyel

Ignore trolls. Just lift 4 times a week. No body part splits, no machines. Full body split only. Oh and stop being american. Count calories and cook meal yourself at least once a day.

johnnie candito has a good program that is 4 days a week, but you need to build up some raw strength and just get familiar with the exercises first.

You literally aren't even able to lift girl weight yet you low-test faggot.

3 day compound is simplest and most effective way for you to build up some strength and get used to the gym.

Hey! Those are my stats exactly when I started lifting... except I've always been able to at least dead lift 1p8. Also I started lifting as a drug addict. Once i kicked them it only took me 1.5 months to gain 15lbs of muscle at 10% body fat.

>so quit the opiates OP, believe me they're not doing you any good.

I also DL less than a plate. I can do more however im going for volume. You can fix by doing chin ups and bar hangs. Then fix your meal. Try prepping your meals before lifting for post lift.