How to get Veeky Forumscial aesthetic?

Ok we all know most of us here lift for women, that's a fact.

I'm a virgin at age 28 as it's embarrassing as hell but I'm trying to do everything from looksmaxing to socialmaxing to get a qt3.14 gf.

The key to facial aesthetics is

1: Low body fat
2. Having a positive canthal tilt
3. Mewing w/ gum chewing

It's literally that simple from a male perspective

I think males tend to look better with a neutral canthal tilt. Overly positive can look feminine.

Jawline is everything when it comes to looks OP.

However, LOOKS aren't everything. There is a reason that ugly dudes pull 7+

>mewing
>gum
>implying this does something

>There is a reason that ugly dudes pull 7+
No they don't though. That is objectively false.

>"durr look at this one instagram whore's boyfriend who is ugly"
1) that's one exception, it doesn't disprove the rule
2) he's still 2 points below her attractiveness, which is within the normal range for dating. At most he is 3 points below.

Plenty of attractive guys with neutral and even negative canthal tilt

Start off with the basics, clean skin, white teeth and nice haircut. Wash your face, take care of any blemishes or clogged pours, brush your teeth 2+ times per day and floss/mouth wash and go to a proper salon and get some gay twink to give you a $50 hair cut then ask him what product you should be using and buy it.

If you still don't look good, you're going to have to drop some real cash. Dental/orthodontic work, laser eye surgery (might be able to get away with a really nice pair of glasses that complements your face shape), rhinoplasty, whatever you have to do to fix your shit.

The pic from a mewing doc/video soooo

>No they don't though. That is objectively false.
wrong . faggot

>coping

Every single male model has a positive tilt.

Negative and neutral tilts make you look sad and dopey some women might like it because you look less aggressive and masculine

Maybe I'm confused on what the Tilt is. That looks neutral to me
Good looking guy, but I wouldn't say more masculine

bump

She is not very attractive, she looks like a weird alien. I also just told you not to post 1 example because a single exception is outweighed by billions of cases.

canthal tilt doesn't mean shit

pic related looks like a fucking meth addict frog from the nose up, yet he's attractive (maybe not to you, but to the majority of people) because of the jawline

He's a billionare you tard.

Zygos and orbits protrusion matter more than camthal tilt you fgt.

that's the point

fuck what a strong chin and great jaw line.

>Ok we all know most of us here lift for women, that's a fact.

This meme needs to die.

You dont lift for women if youve never had any. You lift to give you that one thing that you lacked, that kept you alone in the first place: self esteem. The people who actually lift for girls already get laid 50% of the time and want to make that 50% a 100% and so on. Its like saying you lift for sport even though you dont already compete.

>cope

Who is this penis fidget midget?