How do we contact this cunt and talk to him?

How do we contact this cunt and talk to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0xf37c348b7d19b17b29cd5cfa64cfa48e2d6eb8db
youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The bathrooms are down the hall and to the left. That’s where his office is.

I am lurking this place from a time to time. Plese, have some patience, Rome was not built in a day.

- Serg

Check the glory hole in the bathrooms of the Lollipop club in NY, that's where Sergey has been spotted several times.

Go to slack and ask for a guy named rory

Sir Gay is here

Spending $30M on stuff that matters like cocaine and hookers user, money skeleton was right.

serg has better english skills

Rumour has it if you flush your toilet 3 times in a row and whisper "Sergey" then his face appears in the bowl.

This guy better give me back my money or i will sue him

i would like to contact him with my baseball bat for reseaarch puposes. I heard he visit the Lambo dealership and buy new Lambo everyday.

Fucking kek. Why are the LINK memes so damn funny

Kek of the year

This thread is turning into a Royal Flush, so mainy good jokes in the chain

>tfw 70% of portfolio is in LINK and i am crying through laugh

Topkek

h-haha-ha...isn't that right bro...p-presale fag here, c-c-c-couldn't be comfier right now, haha.........

fucking shitcoin

He's busy doing what none of us in this room are creatively capable of doing

...a quantum bogroll with multi-ply and so long but compressed you only need to shop for toiletpaper once a year?

i dont care fellas, $1-2 by eoy

Nah the market cap won't end up that low.

>but actually it is 0.13 EOY

Below ico when?

ethplorer.io/address/0xf37c348b7d19b17b29cd5cfa64cfa48e2d6eb8db are the devs selling? or just some whale. someones selling

What did he say about link?

Fucking kekked

flushing noise intensifies

holy shit stop talking about LINK. can we just have one or two LINK generals and stop spamming the board with this shit

how long have you weak handed faggots been in this. people who are not summerfags actually know that this is a highly volatile market and that losing 50% is easy as fuck. that's also why you don't all in on a shitcoin you saw on a random anime forum with user posters.
stupid cunts.

Someone should go to Devcon and tell him we'll break his legs if LINK doesn't hit $1 by EOY.

Salty no linker

youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE

If you bought chainlink you are a dipshit

hahhahahahahah

ahahaha

savage

I'm actually all in im just tired of this stupid shill/fud cycle that's been happening on Veeky Forums for the past few weeks

hahahaha

The only gains witnessed in the last few weeks were to Sergeys waistline.