Explain to me how rest days aren't just basically spiritual weakness days?

Explain to me how rest days aren't just basically spiritual weakness days?

I've trained 7d/week for months now and my gains have never come faster.

Your muscles can be overworked

physiologically, when you don't have rest your body stays in a state of prepared to do work. Rest allows for your muscles to heal, and have the fibers rebuilt to be torn again. Which is what builds strength/size. It happens much slower if you don't rest, because those resources go into just keeping you going.

I don't take rest days because I hate how I feel on them, but there's a good reason to rest of you want to progress

I do cardio on my rest day to burn a few extra calories and let my muscles repair from lifting so I don't feel like shit for the rest of they day.

Coming from another stimulus addict OP, don't listen to these pussyboys. We lift weights to overcome what genetics say we can and can't do. I ain't gon listen to no bitch made DYEL tell me I can't work out 24/7.

They tell me us how much money we can make, what girls we can get, and how long we'll live.

But goddamnit, they ain't gonna take away our warrior spirits.

theoretically, the body requires time to consolidate the damage caused by the previous workout

in application, my gains were never anywhere as good as when I could afford to do 2 a day training focusing explosivity/strength movements in the am and hypertrophy in the evening.

i never once conked out, got hurt, couldn't recover in time etc.

and my strength gains were immense and linear.

week by week it just kept goin up.

Good for you faggot. I don't really give a fuck.

Strength gains might theoretically be better with no rest, since the muscle fibers being torn would remain in a denser area.

Rest might only be valuable for aesthetics.

>having any amount of rest
>not electro shocking muscles in your sleep
>not curling in the shower
>not curling in car
>not doing 3pl8 squats while cooking

Never gonna make it

Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Seriously though. You can't take an activity designed to break physiological barriers then expect people to follow shit like "rest periods". Science be damned, we don't lift weights for fucking general health practice.

WE SPEND 1/3 OF OUR TIME IN LIFE SLEEPING. I CAN'T GIVE NO MORE.

Because you're in an anabolic state when your on rest days, preferably these are days off from work so you can chill. Have some relaxed sex, smoke some good weed.
On rest days you should just chill, no caffeine and avoid stress. Don't get mad when you play video games or anything.
On rest days you need to avoid cortisol (bad news if you smoke cigarettes), so that the muscles can repair and grow more. I suggest a rest day every 4 days.
The more repair the more hypertrophy, as you know.
Personally, I line up rest days after arm and back days.
Like:
>Chest
>Back
>Legs
>Arms
>Rest
I personally take rest days all the time and I think it's good for hypertrophy. You probably didn't know this, but about every 2 months you need to take a week long break. Look into I remember it from Kris Gethins program when I first started bodybuilding.

Interesting. I'm not even lifting for strength right now, I am souly working on my posture and back strength until I can work with a proper instructor.

Lifting with an instructor? Did you decide to leave your balls at the door on the way into the gym?

Actually, I would just rather not just snap my shit up from being a noob.
>not getting training in mauy thai and yoga
Never gonna make it bruh.

>snap

That shit doesn't happen unless you're blatantly disregarding form or doing Olympic type shit.

There's no danger in benching, deadlifting, squatting, ohp, powercleaning, handcleaning, etc.

most effective programs I've ever done are always 5,6,7 day a week programs with almost fullbody daily.

Easy strength is a good example of a relatively easy, as in, even fucking pussies on Veeky Forums, could do it, full body daily program.

>Actually, I would just rather not just snap my shit up from being a noob
What is it with you retards thinking you need months of special training to not hurt yourself.

Personally, I workout everyday until I literally can't.
However, some people may require more time to rest and recover. Might their gains be weak because of it, but they must.

I'm not having a trainer forever. I just trust that what I've read and seen online I'm not implementing right. I'll probably work with a trainer for 3 months max so I can break parallel on squat and recruit my legs right when deadlifting.

It's not that I need some special program. Anyone can do progressive overload and rep schemes. I just can't break parallel on squats or properly deadlift no matter how I work around it.
I'm not doing preliminary exercises before I start deadlifting or cross fit shit like that, just want to get a solid form before I start training for strength.

What about CNS fatigue?

every time i take a day break, i come back stronger

What kinda cardio are you doing where you aren't using a single muscle?

I find it isn't much of a factor if you get enough sleep and the proper nutrition.

Each person could be different, but I haven't felt any symptoms even with endurance-based routines and no rest days.

I take them to avoid shin splints since lately I've only been able to run on treadmills or tracks. Also to rest my knee that had acl reconstruction since I have 40% less meniscus there. Just general health I guess.

>Electro shocking muscles in your sleep

Fuck that's a good idea user, I wish mine wasn't on a timer. I'd let it go for 6 or 7 hours a night

WRONG

Fucked my back doing 3pl8 diddlies, which weren't even heavy for me. Was just in a bad state that day but thought I'd push on.

There's definitely danger, you need to make sure form is good and you're confident you are doing the lift properly, and are not overtired

Weighted breathing

I think your just weak lad, i did 3pl8 with no problemos in highschool while being a shitlord 10th grader

Wow you were able to not get hurt doing physical activity as a kid!? Really >SHIGGLES MUH WIGGLE

I dunno just seems that one would be prone to injury from just 3pl8, or just some shit tier form

>physiologically, when you don't have rest your body stays in a state of prepared to do work.
hahhaa come the fuck on mate. where did you pull that from? you ass?
post a fucking source of fuck off with your broscience

these are the people giving advice on Veeky Forums. never believe what you read

congrats on wasting your limited time efficiently

Try it again when your lifts are no longer novice

That is wrong if you push yourself and actually move some weight you will get injured in your training career sooner or later