Is this the new "it's not you it's me" break up line? Or have I officially made it?

Is this the new "it's not you it's me" break up line? Or have I officially made it?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlschase.com/content/secrets-getting-girls-staying-out-auto-rejection
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just say the standard crap about how you want her because she's your 10/10 and whatever. Also get an iPhone

>get an iphone
he's not asking how to be a cuck user

Too insecure. Next her.

Shit bump i got something similar saying that i could do better....

Yeah, idk how to handle this. I really dont. Why can't Zyzz guide us anymore?

^

It's a variation of "Its not you, its me".

She isn't interested, but she doesn't want you thinking that she isn't, so she plays it off like she isn't good enough for you.

Either that or she honestly doesn't feel worthy of being with you.

Whichever it is will end poorly if you try and push a relationship.

The only right answer desu

The eternal leader is with us always. I usually ask myself "What would Zyzz do?"
Then i take a bunch of drugs and pop into the sauna for a couple of hours..

All you should care about is the fact she's not interested. Find someone else.

>Either that or she honestly doesn't feel worthy of being with you.

Bruh she ain't interested period. Women are hypergamous they always want someone better than them.

Sounds like she's fishing and wants you to tell her that she IS special and good enough. Like those girls who post pictures with captions like "i'm so ugly today" and get 500 comments saying they're beautiful.

I fucking guarantee she is just trying to not be a bitch.

Just move on. Period.

> AUTO REJECTION

Guys do it too. It's basically when you see a girl so hot and perfect you get resentful and purposefully ignore her. You shut down in a weird attempt to look cool. It's mostly an ego defense mechanism at it's core

I know the pua shit is kinda retarded but I swear they were definitely were on to something here.

Guys with low self esteem who became really attractive probably struggle with this the most. This is because their low self esteem is telling them they are still ugly and can't get the hotter girls. They often punch wayyyy below their weight leaving the 5-6s they go after confused af.

girlschase.com/content/secrets-getting-girls-staying-out-auto-rejection

She wants it. Don't be a pussy, get after that.

Situation is salvageable. Lucky digits confirm.

some neurotic chicks really do feel unworthy of love. It makes for a really bad relationship because they need you to constantly tell them they're good enough and that you do actually want them. and even with all that bullshit they will still go through your phone and computer constantly and assume any chick you talk to is someone you want more than her.

>You shut down in a weird attempt to look cool. It's mostly an ego defense mechanism at it's core

holy shit I used to do this all the time. In some ways I think I still do ;_;

This

You already fucked up with the retarded emojis at the end there. Like said, you're just trying to play it off as a cool guy.

Say something like "well if that's how you feel, then fine. but I am interested in you" or something along those lines (if you are actively trying to fuck this girl). Put the ball in her court and if she's interested, she will say ok. If not, then ignore her and move on

She wants validation. Only acceptable response is "are you testing me?"

>using made up words to sound smart

You can do whatever you want with her. She just gave away all her rights.

HOW LONG ARE THOSE FUCKING ARMS

"don't worry about it. I'm not above throwing a dog a bone a time or two"

"lol k thanks"

then messaget her 10 days later. if not a month

Did you know not looking like a moron takes about 3 seconds in google?

Dude, my bf gave me the same dialogue when he broke up with me "Oh you're just too good for me, I don't deserve you" It's a nonsensical answer. I am obviously the only one who can decide who is "good enough" for me, it's a copout.

This guy gets it.

Just a copout mate

Fuck her off swipe next and ignore her entire existence

How many times a week have people to call the ambulance because of you?

If she honestly doesn't feel worthy, which does happen sometimes for either sex, then it can be remedied with better self-confidence. So doing would help her and the relationship in many ways, but it takes time.

pic of her faggot

Made me kek irl, thanks user

Time to engage physically

just say "i agree" and move on

dont be a beta

This board is for health and fitness, stop this shit tryhard.