What's the best way to subtly identify someone as a Veeky Forumsizen...

What's the best way to subtly identify someone as a Veeky Forumsizen? Any questions that can 100 percent identify friend or foe?

Do u brows fit

autism

Q: Feelin' fit buddy?
A: Yeah, I'm just a lucky guy

I think the response from most people to someone trying to use Veeky Forums as a relationship builder is disdain.

Veeky Forums is where people come to feel anonymous and have consequence free social interactions.

>he's wearing the color coordinated shirt

Forced meme. Stop it.

Depends on the person and the board you guys mutually browse. Veeky Forums, /v/, and /b/ are all awful IRL. /mu/, and /pol/ are surprisingly pleasant.

Just say every since I got fit I've been feeling worthy to masturbate to more attractive anime characters.

Tell them about the time you used the pick up line "ay yo bby u want sum fuk?"

Autism and strangely developed legs with a skinny upper body. Just look at Veeky Forums meetup pics.

Just tell the person that they look big

Anyone not in the gym

>"Pls respond"
>"Thanks, you too"

Ask him if he eats activated almondd

Gotta second /pol/. Met guys while travelling and it turned out they were /pol/acks. And a friend of mine is one as well, didnt know till after 6 months.

All normies, married, students or working. I dont know any NEETs so yeah

Unrelated but i had some lunch in my bodbuilding.com lunch box and this dude in my college asked me if I was "aware". Had to be like what 4 times. Apparently if you browse the bb.com forums youre "aware" or awake or whatever bullshit.

Dont try to seek out other fitizens. Its just autistic

Usually he never ever lifts yet drinks a gallon of milk everyday. Also no visible gf in the vicinity

>Tfw this is me
I don't lift anymore but everyone likes my huge ass

>short
>bald
>brown skin
>acts like a woman on her period
Found out many Veeky Forumsizens irl by keeping those points in mind. if you find someone with all 4, it's practically guaranteed that he's browsing Veeky Forums.

kek
as if

If they reluctantly say "n-no homo right?" when you suck them off, he probably Veeky Forums his benis in your mouth