This guys is a manlet, beats women...

This guys is a manlet, beats women, makes shitty music and fights other manlets and has fucked more high school pussy than you. How do you feel about that Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FsnVCLYcrM
youtube.com/watch?v=ClCuyHnsKwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nigger
Don't care, keep them in the containment cities and let them do what they want

No he doesn't, and no he hasn't. Edgy nigglets that looked like that never got laid. That's why he's always pissed the fuck off.

Who is this smarmy looking poof?

i like his music, always do my heavy squats to song related
youtube.com/watch?v=2FsnVCLYcrM

This little nigga is so fucking insufferable in his interviews. It's like listening to someone masturbate to their own life story.

I never knew that guy was that short lmao

>has fucked more high school pussy than you

is this supposed to make me jealous...? coz im not

wtf i never knew he was this short

All the bitches creaming on him online would be clowning on him if they knew how short he is

>X gets more pussy than anyone on Veeky Forums
>5'6"
Lanklets BTFO

Uh uh

this is so fucking bad holyshit

I would like to see him have a go at my gf. Betting she would ruin runt face.

Honestly, it's not bad.

>beats women
I forget how many loser manchildren are proud of the fact that they could beat up a womyn.

It's like seeing r/pussypassdenied, it's a bunch of fucking pussies who are waiting for a womyn to front on them so they have a reason to knock her out.

If you've ever unironically browsed r/pussypassdenied, fucking kill yourself, you're literally never going to make it.

>Enter Gym
>LOOK AT ME FUCK ON ME LOOK AT ME FUCK ON ME LOOK AT ME FUCK ON ME

>actually feeling threatened by a woman

even if a girl hits you or makes fun of you and you react in a butt hurt way you are a beta faggot

it's like a little kid calling you a weenie butt

>Looks at self in gym mirror

Uhhh, we're on the same page here m80, if you ever feel threatened by a womyn you're a fucking pussy. Sick of the loser faggots on this board that get off to the thought of beating up a womyn. If that's your goal in lyfe please fucking remove yourself from the gene pool.

Same

you do realize that there were no proof of him beating up his girlfriend?
a lot of X's stuff is pretty good. Maybe you try listening other songs than "Look at me".

hey das bretty gud

jesus fucking christ. where did the white man go wrong? I'm not even /pol/ but the fact we let niggers make this sort of shit and have equal rights is outrageous. note: NIGGERS, not regular BLACK people which I don't mind

So this is what it takes to get 9 million views on youtube...

youtube.com/watch?v=ClCuyHnsKwM

"and I do fight dykes, ride my dick like a bike"

das ist bretty gut

>where did the white man go wrong?
The white man is celebrating autism. That's where he went wrong.

>muh IQ
>muh education
>muh powerlifting
>muh internet

delet

Proof that it's all about the bad boy image and the face.

Dude is still slaying despite being 5'2"

Maybe if he was a normal person. If you're rich/famous, its fine for you to be short.

I want to meet him in person so I can rip his nappy ass nigger hair right out and use it as a mop. 6'3" white master race.

Poor white people are worse. Poor white people without college/university educations are animals. At least poor blacks make music and are good at sports. They at least contribute something. The white working class needs to be put down and their women taken as breeding stock.

All of his hood trash fan base would jump/stab you, so be careful my young beautiful white man.

not bad, nice and ugly. Good shit for the right mood

>Walk in the gym
>CAN'T KEEP MY DICK IN MY PANTS

LOL THIS NIGGA MADE DRAKE HIS BITCH

>we art now
This is horrendous.

ive gotten to a point where these songs make me sad, i used to like shitty rap like this but now it seems so pathetic and desperate to be edgy and rough

not my problem

same fag; this is sad.

Lol k buddy boy

wtf how did you know?

He would probably slap her shit

He has said in an interview he would either fight someone, or if he is losing/they are bigger he would stab them

he has a girl dont know if theyre a couple tho but he has one

those are some dick ridin niggas. suckin dat dick on the low. they ain't on dat real nigga shit.

GEORGE W BUSH

>Someone that makes the rap equivalent to death metal gets more pussy than you

> pic not related

>nigger

Lol

how come gangbangers don't lift

Yup. This user gets it.

In ten or twenty years there will be a restrospective documentary where white guys from art school with industry jobs discuss the impact this innovative sound had on their young middle class lives, in between clips of burnt out hood thugs who knew the artist mumbling semi-intelligible shit about how he was the realest nigga they ever knew until his life was cut tragically short.