Requesting pics of what a lean 6" tall 1/2/3/4 tier lifter looks like

Requesting pics of what a lean 6" tall 1/2/3/4 tier lifter looks like.

1/2/3/4 are beginner goals. after that you have the dedication (and probably correct form) to continue bettering yourself for the rest of your life

>6" tall

heh

I'm 1.25/2/3.5/5 but 6,3
So really not at all impressive, but I am only 93kg

>only

your bodyfat is still high though

It is a bit high right now yea, not sure what percentage, I'm actually a weightlifter so my body is more like an afterthought, I've just been training in surplus for nearly a year I guess

well doesn't matter you're quite strong, bench could be proportionally higher though but i guess as a weightlifter you don't bench

Not particularly lean (just started cut) but you get the idea. Sitting at 81kg

mirin

not 6'

why not? he looks about right for ht/wt

'mirin
are you at 1/2/3/4?

Yeah all for 1RMs - OHP is a little more

what is 1/2/3/4 short for?

i'm 6'0 78kg and look like a skeleton compared to him, no way he's 3kg more than me at same height

60 kg OHP 100 kg bench 140 kg squat 180 kg deadlift

your bodyfat is probably higher than his (most likely actually, if you look dyel at 184 cm 78 kg it's because you are skinnyfat)

Thank you

Can confirm this, i am 187 cm, 80 kg with similar build. Only cycling for legs though, so no lower body mass.

oh yeah forgot, on Veeky Forums people tend to overtrain legs so you get t-rex mode people with skinny upper body wondering why someone weighs less than them but appears bigger. That combined with high bodyfat makes overweight people believe they need to gain another 20+30 pounds (which they do, but in the upper body) before looking fit

1/2/3/4 is a meme.

I hit 1pl8 ohp before I hit 2pl8 deadlift.

congrats for being unbalanced and push pressing 1 plate lad

I only ever do it if I'm finished early with wl, or with a friend for a change, the p/b/s/d weights are for various reps, the only single is ohp and is 74kg but I never really max anything, the lifts I actually care about are sn/cj 115/135

6' not quite 1/2/3/4

Sorry pic did not post.

he looks legit 6'0
youre just skinny fat

I think i was about 165lb 75kg when i took that picture

Except fat has more volume than muscle you gullible idiot.