What are some kino home DIY workouts other than push-ups and sit-ups ?

What are some kino home DIY workouts other than push-ups and sit-ups ?

Just get a gym membership. Try the local YMCA.

Sometimes you still want to workout when you're not at the gym

Everything. And for the love of Scooby don't you ever use homemade weights, it looks ridiculous.

get on a ppl

1) Get the Sworkit app if you need a body weight routine at any time.

2) Be careful of which gym you choose. You'll want to avoid the hunk alarm, pussyfit scene where they actively try to make men weaker.

3) Fuck that kino shit.

I second this.

Sworkit covers every muscle group with procedurally generated routines depending on your preference of cardio, strength, or stretching.

This way you can ignore all that numbers bullshit and just go hard. You might even look like me one day.

What dude, just use sworkit like that other guy said. Charts are redundant in the 2000s.

Then you're not lifting enough

Because you didn't work hard enough at the gym. Go lift in a gym. If you're so good to lift at home, obviously your not lifting right at the gym. If you lifted right, this thread wouldn't exist.

Let me just throw the word gym in 1 more time for good measure.

Woah dude you one rep'd 3p8s that's impressive :0
But tbf you have long torso so it might be hard for you.

I wish I could spent more time at the gym but I have a full time job, so I only got 1 and a half hour at the gym before it closes

Its not impressive because of the weight itself. Its impressive because all those fuckboys you see sitting around told me I couldn't do it.

I don't draw my ego from being stronger or weaker (in rare cases) than my peers. I draw it from being willing to push myself harder, to show them that my mind is on a greater magnitude of order than their puny muscles will ever reach.

Is this a pasta? :thinking:

No, I'm serious.

How many times do you go per week?

Just do p90x.

>kino
get the fuck back to /tv/

Dude that's autistic af.
315 diddly isn't impressive on any scale. Don't break an arm jerking yourself off to a 3pl8 deadlift. Most people will get there within a few months of lifting. You can only push yourself to a certain limit and you lift weights to heighten that limit instead off pushing yourself to that exact limit every single time. It's fine to occasionally test your maxes but if they're shit they're shit no matter how hard you worked for them.

Cringe
Somebody put me in the screencap

dont listen to the haters user, i liked the message about pushing oneself, even if its a bit cringey

> don't you ever use homemade weights, it looks ridiculous.

It's a home gym, why would someone care how they look at home?

Yeah, you that bitch nigga mirin on the sidelines.

I work on a farm (you could always volunteer on weekends) and so have no need for a gym. Doing actual DIY is an option. The most ripped my arms have ever looked was after two weeks of helping a friend decorate their house (painting, sanding, plastering etc). I think it was using the heavy ass electric sander overhead for hours did it.

TRICEP
DIPS