What is your opinion on plastic surgery...

What is your opinion on plastic surgery? Thinking about getting a rhinoplasty due to my nose having a big fucking hump while my chin sticks out.

>tfw look 8/10 from the front (apparently, really don't think so but people on here and elsewhere have told me so)

>look fucking shitty from the sides

Why must I be cursed like this

pic isn't me btw

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/13827863
instagram.com/missalena.92/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'll just cuck your children.

let's not get ahead of ourselves. Besides, if I get a hot girl and do decide to make children her genes will probably save 'em.

>tfw both of my parents look good
>so does my sis
>get some GOAT traits from my father like blonde hair and blue eyes
>got my mom's nose and chin which don't fit me at ALL

It's especially odd when girls see me from the front, smile, then see me from the side and then become indifferent to me.

What a fate.

went from 5/10 to 5.1/10

excellent work there feller

not me lad

I agree with you though, that guy did not need surgery. Hell, he kinda looks better in the first pic.

>8/10
What does this even mean?

This is what I think of when people use that meaningless system.

>1: retarded people
>2: highly deformed people or very weird looking people
>3: very ugly people
>4: ugly people
>4.5: average
>5: slightly above average
>6: above average
>7: good looking
>8: very good looking
>9: aesthetic gods

I'd say pic related is a strong 7/10

Took me a while to work out the difference. Guy got a less attractive nose, WOW.

But 10 are aesthetic gods, and 5 are average.

Btw rhinoplasty it's basically useless (for men), unless you have a meme nose. Strong noses are not a deal breaker for men as much as they're for women. I would focus on a strong jaw more.

>It's especially odd when girls see me from the front, smile, then see me from the side and then become indifferent to me.

I'm honestly curious now. Post head and black out your face/eyes. Your profile can't possibly be this fucked up.

That guy didn't just have surgery to fix his shit mandible/chin he also had lefort 1 surgery to fix his shitty maxilla.

vimeo.com/13827863

i honestly think he looked better before the surgery

Is it just me or does he look kind of worse in the after pic. Not much of a change either way tho.

Of course, still much more important than a nose job imo

I had a nose job about 3 years ago because of my hook nose (it was broken, and quite noticeable to me). Thing is, no one noticed at all, but it gave me a lot of confidence. Definitely the best money I've spent.

I want to go back now and get it a little bit more centered because I hate how I look in straight non-mirror photos.

Yeah, he looks worse in the second one, kek

How much did it cost you? I've been considering getting rhinoplasty for years, however I'm scared the surgeon will fuck my nose up and then I'll have to murder him then hang myself.

>to fix his shitty maxilla
How is it shitty?

I'd rather not but hang on

Because in the first pic his midface is completely flat, in the second it has more augmentation.

You're tallking about the space between his nose and his upper lip right?

when I rate people out of 10, I take a mental sample size of a million people and then rank them into even percentiles. so 10% of people would be 1s, 10% of people would be 2s, etc. Obviously this means there are quite a lot of 10s, but hey it's the most logical rating scale rather than calling everyone a 7 so no one gets left out

I had fucking plastic surgery done. I had a brain tumor that left me with huge stretch marks. It looked like I had been pregnant with triplets, and I'm a 23 year old dude. Got that shit cut off.

100% worth it. I can sort of imagine taking my shirt off in front of a chick again.

>he doesn't know what a Gauss curve is

>brain tumor
Sorry what?

yeah, I think most people use a gauss curve but it just doesn't make much sense when rating people.

this post seriously confused me

how does a brain tumor give you big stretch marks?

It makes sense, because most people are between a 4 and a 6 while it's rare to find a real 1 or 10

brain tumor either caused excessive weight gain resulting in stretch marks, but in his case he doesn't look like he was that fat based on the loose skin of the first picture. maybe a combination of factors

It's called Cushing's Disease if you feel like knowing more.

You know how gigantism is when they have a tumor that won't stop making growth hormone? I had the same thing, but with stress hormone. Apparently, stress hormone makes all the protein in your body break down including the collagen in your skin. So, when I gained weight (also a stress hormone thing), I got huge stretch marks.

You need to leave the house more if you think pic related is a 7.

No, I'm talking about how much forward growth his midface has.

>pic related is a great maxilla

Isn't that her jaw?

No

There is no good or bad maxilla. Maxilla varies by ethnicity

how tall are you?

I'm 5'8, so pretty short but I've never seen that as an issue.

well, you do know, that once the facial issue is resolved you're gonna focus on something else right?

Wow you must have low self esteem if you think he's only a 7.

Go outside and walk around inside a walmart. That's a 5.

Um, yes? I'm currently trying to bulk up and get strong. Surgery to change my nose has just been something I've been considering for years now.

>7/10

ok, just checking

that's at least an 8. you've got jaded eyes

Are you saying that guy is only slightly above average? The average American is overweight ffs.

Look at the quality of girls he's with, that should tell you enough

Are you saying that I rated that guy too highly?

Big nose here, I get a lot of Jewish jokes from my friends, but I fucking love my nose, small nose makes my face look like a female.
Look up David gandy the guy is 10/10

I think the guy in OPs pic looks better in the before. More masculine. Smaller noses generally are effeminate imo

God damn search up Alena Shishkova before after plasic surgery.

Before or after? She looks more "perfect" after, but so much better before for some reason.

probably because she looks like a whore on the right

Fucking hell why did she do that?!?!?!?+!?!?

Om my fucking godness why

Please why

explain

fucking hell why

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHE WAS FUCKING PERFECT BEFORE MOTHERFUCKERS DIE

I mean he's goodlooking but he isn't 8/10, I'd say someone like Nick Bateman is a 8/10

lel it gets worse

There's something off about Nick Bateman. He's absolutely perfect, but too perfect, very similar to this girl He might be a 9/10 if you look at him objectively, but I would rather have someone more flawed

Do plastic surgeons bullshit you on how ugly you look?

This makes me so so sad.

>be born next to perfect
>pay money to fuck it up
>lost of money

wtf is this shit, she was fucking perfect before

and worse

There is not a single man in Finland that is that good looking

She must be really autistic or something. She could literally have had any dick on planet earth in the before picture.

3 years ago in Canada I paid $6000 Canadian ($4500 US now). I think average price in America might be around $5000-6000 but have no idea.

This makes me visibly upset.

Why is this allowed

Lmao at all these ugly virgins thinking some girl across the world cares about their opinion

celebrities aren't born attractive, just rich

>what is make up

How insecure can you be? Besides a nose like that pic isn't even bad, looks kind of manly, albeit a bit jewish. Reminds me of Geralt.

How did her eyes become dark blue? Contacts?

yeah too bad my nose is nothing like that m8

Post nose

She hasn't done much? Just her lips I think, she has just more make-up

just look at her instagram (instagram.com/missalena.92/). she looks much more...artificial and cold.

Redpill me on this image

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS

She put on makeup? Literally can't tell anything except maybe bigger lips but that could just be makeup.

thats a great lip job, horyshiet

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im absolutely okay with my face apart from my huge crooked jew nose.
It'd not be so bad if it was either jew or crooked but its both.
Where i live the best clinics charge about 2000€ total so not a problem. But i am afraid of surgery. So i am contemplating it. Every time I see a picture of myself it pushes me towards the surgery.

Pretty hard for just a nose to ruin an entire male face.

My nose is weird but I'm still an easy 8.5.

This. Roman noses are hot. He played himself.

Nice dubs
It doesn't ruin the face but ruins my confidence.

what a retard. She may have won the genetic lottery for looks, but she has shit for brains.

He might look better in the before photo because in the after his face might still be swollen from the surgery. Also he still has bruising around the eyes.
He may look better after a few weeks/months.