Why do people consider 'thick' attractive all of a sudden?

Why do people consider 'thick' attractive all of a sudden?
A lot of the girls that i know that consider themselves 'thick' are just fat girls that used to be skinny. They have their love handles popping out from the side while suffocating a pair of brightly colored pants.
why do people consider it attractive?

Fat is not thicc.

this is thicc
not your pic

A flat stomach is prerequisite to be considered thick

That's fat this is thicc

fake tits

People of all shapes and sizes have been getting laid since the beginning of time. Calm down about what others find attractive and be the best you can be so you can get people you find attractive.

The problem is you thinking there's a rational explanation for a biological/hormonal feeling

if they have no muffin top they are thicc not fat
I don t care about fat on a grill as long as she got enough muscle to still have flat stomach and no hanging tits

Memes

THICC is the most flammable meme in existence

Youre both wrong. This is thicc

that is obese her stomach isn t flat even when standing
can u imagine how bad it looks when she is sitting

Because people are become fatter in average. People will do all sorts of mental gymnastics to make them feel better about a shitty situation (everyone is fat now). Convince yourself that's what you wanted all along and you wontbfeel so bad. Also people tend to be attracted to something similar, so more fatties matching up

I've always liked thicc women, not trying to be a hipster faggot, but I liked it before it was a popular thing.

I'm sorry if it came off like that. But it's just my family member is getting fatter by the day and keeps calling herself thick.
When i was her size, she called me fat all the time. But now that she has gained a massive
amount of weight and i have lost a massive amount of weight. She calls me too skinny (even though i still have to get rid of 15lbs of meat on my bones) and that she is 'thick and healthy".
I'm just confused on how social attitudes have changed over the years.

This user is correct

Another example of thicc

i want this

If I was in front of a console with "KILL:" emblazoned on the top, with buttons marked:
>hook-nosed kikes
>groids
>mexcrement scum
>chinese dog-people
>islamics
>thicc-autists

I would tape thicc down.
I fucking hate you thicc-posting retards, holy fuck just admit that you are either a faggot, have mommy issues, or are a chubby chaser, and stop shitting up every fucking board with your nonsense.

First to fucking hang.

These.

this one is worse than one before look at her stomach if I didn t know I would say she is pregnant

this is brappy, not thicc

You sound angry user

Perhaps you should find a hobby. You are very worked up about something that honestly doesn't affect your life.

>implying thicc isn't a psyop meme by big corn syrup to get everyone nice and happy with being a fat fucking blob
Yeah ok kid have fun when your gf gains 50 lbs and starts calling herself thicc and healthy and she crushes your hips when she rides you because you are a lanklet and she is a beluga.

Attitudes haven't really changed though, your relative just wants an excuse to be fat. Men like a variety of women, but generally do not like excessively fat women.

L A D S

I didn't think it was attractive "all of a sudden," I've always been attracted to fat chicks.

my dick is kao ken x20 brehs

Had a high-test lass last night but she was just tall and had a bunda, none of this fat shit.

She's not thick,
She's fat.

Actually, this is a prime example of thicc

>have low t (220 bloodwork)
>trt (shitty doc 250mg every 3 weeks)
>start to appreciate slight thiccness
>fuck this doc
>mesopatamianrx.com
>200 mg week trt
>thiccness interest initiated
>first blast
>stare at thiccness like a hungry wolf
They love the attention. It raises my test (or is a symbolic manifestation). Everyone wins.

no this is fat
this is fat also

this is a perfect example of a fertile thicc woman

prime example of fat faggot is what it is

Holy shit did BJ really get this fat or is this a shop?

>in this thread fat women who think they are thicc

Stop lying to yourself and this user is correct.

>shitty doc

what did he mean by this? TRT is to put you at normal test levels not make you /fraud/

You're a fat fuck unless you earn your shape in the gym

>250 every 3 weeks
Do you understand how bad that is? It spikes t 4 days later, then begins to fall past baseline because your natural production is shut down.

Mommy.

mesopatamianrx.com

what did he mean by this?

I still would in a heartbeat

Fuck brahs hold me
I met this fat bitch today and she had the typical "I wanna lose weight" speech for no reason to me
I said why not just diet and work out
>I don't wanna get to bulky
YOU FAT BITCH YOUR FIVE FOUR AND 200 POUNDS

She's got at least 15 inch fatceps

Actual thicc is an exaggeration of desirable secondary sexual character characteristics. Small waists, big hips/ass/tits/generally healthier body fat distribution and preferably a good amount of muscle are the usual requirements, not any old fat girl.