/fat/ - Fatty General

Daily reminder at the end of the day, only calorie intake matters

Prev thread: Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights
>Autistically change your diet to some ultra vegetable no sweets autism because extremism is always good am i right ;^)
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, dont bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you ll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you ll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isnt the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

vitasave.ca/ephedrine-hcl-8-mg.html
littlethings.com/rafael-zuniga-transforms/?utm_source=godv&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=transformation
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
scoobysworkshop.com/gain-muscle-lose-fat/
mega.nz/#F!e8pUTSyZ!EaK-ffkKeYVKXDUD4AS6kg
mega.nz/#F!HghU1aQJ!q4TzXvBcA4yb8n64yu185Q
scoobysworkshop.com/top-5-best-protein-powders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a way to find what weight would I need to be to have a 2300 calorie tdde? At 173cm?

Probably around 85kg, just play with the tdee calculator until you get the tdee you are looking for.

Where the fuck do I get Ephedrine, and how do I do the EC stack? (US)

and is this shit what i'm looking for? vitasave.ca/ephedrine-hcl-8-mg.html

>Go to Walgreens
>buy primatene or bronkaid

its that easy

What do the daily doses look?

>(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>125cm waist
>44cm neck
Am i doing smoething wrong or are these numbers fine?
Got 38% body fat which makes sense considering my belly.

*see's you about to eat a McDonald's burger*

*teleport s behind you before the burger enters your mouth*

*chops burger in half*

no need to thank me, lad's

*see's you about to eat a McDonald's burger*

*Looks calorie number of said burger*

*teleports behind you before the burger enters your mouth*

*Steals burger and eats it*

*Tell him he needs to go on a diet*

this is more accurate tbqh

Some motivation without a gastricbypass Dr.now would be proud

littlethings.com/rafael-zuniga-transforms/?utm_source=godv&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=transformation

Bronkaid doesn't have enough ephedrine so you need to take a lot. a fatty like him will have a heart attack from it.

What's a good goal weight for me? I'm 6'0. Currently 234, started 280. Still over 30% bodyfat.

160 too low? I'm talking about nothing but lean weight, I've seen people my height at around 180 and their flabby and disgusting.

use the TDEE calc

NO WOJAK
FAKE THREAD
ABORT ABORT ABORT

Calc says 160-177. Around what I was thinking.

Yeah it is accurate if you are overweight, the TDEE need BODY FAT else it is wrong.

Tdee calculates with normal body fat around 20%, most fat people are around 40%.

Just test the difference between 20% and 40% body fat, the difference in calorie TDEE is fucking huge.

>Start cutting
>Never had refried beans before
>Make a thicc batch
>Just dried pinto beans, salt, onion, garlic, spices, butter
>Have a couple dollops of it with onion, tomato and cilantro in a tortilla for breakfast
>300 calories
>Combined with drinking lots of water keeps my tummy satisfied for the next 7 hours
>No profuse farting like with other beans

Holy shit is this the ultimate cutting food? who else /pintobeans/ here?

beans in general are great, refried is nasty though, enjoy your dog food

>OP reposted my post in his thread

>Daily reminder at the end of the day, only calorie intake matters

Stay fat.

You are the one who ll stay fat with your autsim

m-muh calories

M8, whenever you like it or not that is the plain truth.

Body requires X amount of calories to go on every day
You eat X-(500 to 1200)
Body has to get calories from fat reserves
You lose weight.

Playing around with other shit are just small changes, they arent worth the effort.

I've been noticing that ever since the new Dr. Fung science has been hitting the board these fat generals are specifically themed as calories in calories out.

Now, calories in and calories out is complete bull shit if you don't consider insulin sensitivity. You will not lose weight if you don't incorporate a fasting period and lay off the carbs.

OP, I suspect malicious intent. That or you are extremely bull headed. Either way, fuck you.

And i dont do fasting

i was thinking of fasting for 48 hours, what would the ideal days be though? rest days? wont i need the proteins to recover?

Congratulations, you've lost 10 pounds of water weight.

If you cut your calories and don't fast then your body will lower its metabolism. You will lower your calories, your body will compensate with lowering the metabolism and your weight will plateau and you will feel like shit.

Counting. Calories. Does. Not. Work. If you don't incorporate a >12 fasting period between your last and first meal of the day. Processed carbohydrates will give you type 2 diabetes, make you insulin resistant, and addicted to sugars, breads, and cereals.

>10 pounds
>pounds
lmao it is kilos lol

But please, tell me about those 22pounds of water weight ;^)

20% or more of your TDEE is physical activity. So it's not like your energy expenditure is going to be stable at any weight.

Sorry dude, I'd love to help you with your question but I'm literally out the door. Helping my father with some renovation. You can peruse this thread for help. I'll be back later tonight.

>last and first meal of the day
>He eats more than once a day
never gonna make it

>tfw 50g of dark chocolate and coffee
feels good lads

Don't cry to me when you plateau and rebound to your original weight. Aight peace I'll bbl.

Oh your a fasting shill, now i get it.

thanks bro!

Fung says controversial shit on purpose. Controversy means more publicity.

Of course calorie counting is useful. Gym bros have been cutting weight with just calorie restriction for ages. They continue controlling their calories after losing the weight and their metabolic rate recovers gradually with lifting and increasing calories. People on Veeky Forums have been doing it successfully for years. It's pretty clear that non-gym-going normies are just doing it wrong by overeating after they end their diet.

I'm willing to believe that things like alternate day fasting could be more effective and could reduce or even eliminate metabolic rate slowdown. But it's hardly the case that calorie restriction doesn't work at all or that you can't keep the weight off permanently. It works and you can. Spouting contrarian hyperbole is just counterproductive, if what you really want is to promote the practice of fasting.

Come visit Canada, go to GNC, ask for ephedrine, buy as many pure hcl tabs as you want, smuggle it back to mcburgerworld

is it getting warmer?
I can't feel it

On the TDEE calculator, what do I put for activity level? I lift weights 3 times a week, so would that be Moderate?

Any fellow /fat/ Bros that are on a long, hard, dedicated path to cutting should add me on MFP.

Would love people to progress with or even compete against. We're all gonna make it brahs, good luck

Username is dspot85

Started 280 a month and a half ago, currently 265 ish. Weigh in day tomorrow, I only weigh once per week (every Sunday morning)

>vegetablefags.gif

>implying you can't eat literally as many vegetables as you want

sedentary always

i started at 290 2 weeks ago. didnt weigh myself this week yet

You guys really need to rethink the 500 calorie deficit for fat people. This is a deficit that should be practiced when you're low body fat and trying to prevent muscle loss. At overweight and obese ranges you can safely have a much higher defect.

Yeah, a lot of anons here cut pretty low. The pasta is just for idiots who don't know anything.

I agree, but you need to work up to it.

Started at a -250 just to get used to counting calories and kept slowly increasing it while losing weight at a more or less constant right.

Around -1000 now pretty comfortably.

I cut at -2000 most days of the week and don't eat for 2 days. Muscle loss is a meme, especially when your bmi is over 30.

At 250 you don't need any calories aside from maybe 100g of protein and some vitamin supplements.

Is 700 to 800 calories a day too little? I'm 6'4 and 270 pounds and pretty much only eat pork loin chops and canned tuna and whatever my gf makes for dinner, and it usually rounds to 800 calories a day. I do around 10 minutes of cali a day, and some bicep curls and that's about it.

>Muscle loss is a meme
it's not, but when you're really overweight you can cut pretty low without issue. Some scot guy fasted for 1 year, got checked out by a doctor weekly and was fine.

If you're not obese cutting that low can do permanent metabolic damage after an extended period.

I went from 280>200 in about 4-5 months. Losing about 5 lbs/week starting. Eating like you've been eating. I felt 100% fine, lifted 3days/week.

I got constipated, though. After 3 weeks I was able to shit 2-3 pebbles. 3-4 weeks after that I went to the ER and had an enema.

Filled up 2 toilets, worse pain I've ever experienced. Embarrassing. Eat more, get some fucking fiber for the love of god.

i do the same thing at 280, mainly due to not having food in the house and not being hungry. only got fat due to depression in a bad relationship a few years ago

Sorry, I meant it's a meme when you're obese. Obviously you can't cut that low if you're not.

Just wanted to clarify so some dumbass doesn't fuck himself up.

weird, i lift 5 days a week and do cardio every single day and ive only lost 6 lb in 2 weeks. im ony getting 900 to 1k cal a day too

>only lost 6 lb in 2 weeks
6lb is 2 weeks is pretty good. How much do you weigh?

ur eating way more than that m8.

i wasnt losing weight for 3 days straight cuz i overate every time.

I was eating a bit less then you and spent the year prior building up endurance and muscle in a weights class. Had probably a bigger bmr then you. But yeah, be careful with that fiber. Docs never seen anyone as constipated as me, worried that my intestines could've burst.

Seems a little low then. What have you been eating? You sure you're tracking calories correctly?

How many strawberries can i eat per day?

mp im really not, 2 eggs for breakfast, for lunch its either nothing but water ( not by choice ) or a sandwich wrap roughly 200+cal and a sparkling water if im lucky, and for dinner 1 cup rice + whatever meat usually chicken, but last two nights it was pork and a cabbage salad with lemon, at night i drink a hot tea no sugar

More than your stomach can hold.

So I've been doing IF for a while, simple 8:16 split

For people who do IF, have you tried changing up the window in which you can eat? Have you had better luck with 8:16 or 1:23?

me again, i do have really bad sleeping, i usually get like 3 or 4 hours here and there, today i didnt even know what day it was, i thought it was sunday, and for a guy my weight my stomach is HUGE ive seen other people my height and weight with a gut much smaller

whats your stance on LCHF

Have you lifted in the past?

I've lifted on and off for years and after 6 months of not lifting I started hitting the gym hard again. I've been on a similar super low calorie diet but since I started going to the gym again my weight loss stopped. I have very noticeable change in muscle size and I think it's due to my body filling muscles back up with water like they are when you lift regularly. Hoping this effect will subside and I can go back to the steady weight loss I had before.

fuck i misread your post nvm

Your genetics affect your fat storage. It's also what you were eating before, probably a lot of soda and other things high in simple carbs.

I'm not really sure how much sleep affects fat loss. You should really try eating 1 meal a day with as little carbs as possible.

Look up the two compartment problem by dr fung.

I hope your 295

i didn't lift but i got a shit ton of cardio via bike riding which stopped 5 years ago then i ballooned up, women are evil, prior to that relationship i maintained 250 since the age of 19 till 28 and im 33 now, my legs are pretty strong but my upper body is weak

my diet before i decided to get off my ass and do something consisted of the same dinners, but tons of soda and lunch used to consist of carb city and crap tons of cheese. ive since been able to cut out cheese and all softdrinks without cravings . im considering a 48 hour fast every weekend, i also developed a small hernia in my bellybutton because of my rapid weight gain, so doing crunches has to be slow and small rep, but the doctor requires i maintain working my abs and monitor any pain

284 now, just checked.

>my diet before i decided to get off my ass and do something consisted of the same dinners, but tons of soda and lunch used to consist of carb city and crap tons of cheese.

Yeah, sounds about right.
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk

This video will help you a LOT.

>You will not lose weight if you don't incorporate a fasting period and lay off the carbs

This exactly. All that happens is your hair goes green as your body turns to photosynthesis to make up for the energetic deficit.

all of them

I officially lost 21lbs as of today and really wanted to cheat because of it, but I chose not to
>walked to grocery store
>stared at ice cream section but only bought vegetables and low-fat Greek yogurt
>ran 3.4mi in 33 minutes when I came home

does anyone have a link to the new my 600 lb life episode with that fat one fat ass.

No energy, trouble sleeping, heart attacks.

its in the catalog, look for his fat ass image

Skinnyfat here. I cut from 225lbs last year, now I'm at 170 5'10".

I'm really conflicted, should I be cutting or bulking, or just eating at maintenance? I don't want to stall on my lifts.

>246lb
>Got a huge belly
>he is 225
>Tiny cuddly belly that doesnt even need to go
DA FUCK?

cant find it, link me brah

hes 170 retard

In your position i'd go the recomp route. Bonus of fixing your hormones and metabolism from cutting so long, you can gain some muscle while cutting. I'd go that route till you stall. and then reconsider the options

scoobysworkshop.com/gain-muscle-lose-fat/

there's nothing skinny about your body m7

My 600lb Life [FRESH]
mega.nz/#F!e8pUTSyZ!EaK-ffkKeYVKXDUD4AS6kg

My Big Fat Fab Life [FRESH]
mega.nz/#F!HghU1aQJ!q4TzXvBcA4yb8n64yu185Q

>looking like that
>thinking about bulking
Dont let anyone tell you to bulk. You have to bite the bullet and go full skelly mode. Your lifts will stall, you will feel weak, you will be weak, you will be small.
But after that you can bulk freely for a year, and make great gains.
Keep at it brother!

damn I guess I've lost 36 lbs of water weight with my calorie counting :^)

Thanks for the advice, I'll look into it. I've just been eating at maintenance for a while trying to figure this out.

Skinny as in lack of muscle, not lack of fat.

My problem with this is that I don't have anything to cut down to, it would just mess up my lifts which seems like a waste of time to me.

dat Spigen case tho

proud of you staying strong, brother. youre gonna make it if you keep that up

Who cares if you have nothing to cut down to. Im gonna be a bit more blunt this time. You look like shit. Like a fat piece of shit. No offense, its an observation. Your lifts dont mean shit with these looks as long as you arent a strongman.
So go ahead, bulk, be even fatter, and realise 6 months later that i was right, and you will wish you would have got rid of that fat in those six month, instead of forcing yourself t cut for another year, which you will spend looking even fatter, and even more disgusting.
Your choice.

Looking at getting a protein powder, are there any recommended that wont cause gas or upset stomach?
looking into Slap Nutrition because its gluten and lactose free but honestly i have no idea about the world of protein powder.

Scooby did a write up of his favorite brands. I jsut get ON, cause it's whatever.

scoobysworkshop.com/top-5-best-protein-powders/

is...is this true, bros? Do I need to fast if Im following tdee?

No. He has a sub 40 iq. Keep on trucking.

>If you cut your calories and don't fast then your body will lower its metabolism.

>Fatties lose some waterweight
>Think calorie counting works
>they dont fast
Never gonna make it

how do I build strength when I have almost no muscle mass?
I can't even do a single pushup

should I buy those joke weight dumbells they advertise to housewives?

He's actually serious

Try knee pushups. Anything to give you progressive resistance. If you're fat, it's probably just because the weight is too much for you.

The guy unironically linked the fasting general, he is a desperate shill.