When did you realize girls are not worth it?

When did you realize girls are not worth it?

To keep it Veeky Forums related, how much do you squat?

3,5pl8. Agree.

when i was 23. lmao2.5pl8

I haven't been able to squat yet. Still dieting. Been doing lunges and bodyweight squats to maintain muscle mass.

Girls are worth it, you just have to find the right now. 90% of western women are trash, so that is not easy. My plan is to find a nice church girl who is a traditionalist.

some entitled bitch spergs out at her beta bf for not showering her with attention and gifts enough?
please some non-autist explain the situation to me, i'm at a loss here

he sounds like quite the bluepilled cuck

140kg, when I got a gf

>fat fuck
>"you just have to find the right one"
>"My plan is to find a nice church girl who is a traditionalist"
10/10 I'm weak

Kill yourself.

you're right op
thats why i joined the winning team

2.5pl8

hahahaha
ha

At 23
4pl8

>2017
>finding a nice church girl who is a traditionalist

Good luck pal

Lmao, haven't seen a good girl in my 23 years on this earth. Good luck you're fucked (I live in Eastern Europe)

Pentecostals are traditional waifu material

They're just batshit insane

His idea is sound

I've started trying to become gay, but the idea of kissing another guy is disgusting (sex would be OK as long as I don't hear him moan).

Also, I can only bench 2 pl8 cuz I fucked my legs when after many years of doing hurdle jumping

I mean squat, though my bench is also 2 pl8 anyways

>ft worth
do you know this cuck? keep him out of my town

22 years old
slipped recently and gave up barbell squats. working up on bulgarian split squats with babby weight dumbbells. feels bad man

Oh they're out there, and I will find one, or die lonely. I have no time for self-absorbed vapid cunts.

>so fat he can't squat
>plans to find a nice girl
hooooooo

I don't even understand this picture
100kg, 3-month anniversary of my escape from Auschwitz

That guy is putting her on such a pedestal and is so needy. holy shit. I squat 82kg been lifting for 2 months

Best of luck but eventually you will need to accept the truth that all women can be whores if given the opportunity, little bit of evolutionary biology for you. In Hunter/gatherer tribes women learned to breed with the best possible man available to her, that guy would most likely die to other men/animals etc. so she would move on to the next. I think that explains women nowadays so we have 2 options
1. Believe that you will find a unicorn
2. Accept reality for what it is

This guy probably took her to Mi Cocina. Thailicious is right by there and it's so much better. Or take her up by eagle mountain lake and go to Beacon Cafe on the flightline. I agree with you Fort Worth bro, he sounds like a guy who doesn't know his restaurants

There are people who specialize in fucking bible girls, you idiot.