Bodybuilding is pure vanity

Bodybuilding is pure vanity.
You are just adding useless mass to your body in order to look pretty. A man should lift to get stronger, not pretty. If you get bigger than you actually need to you are just sacrificing your mobility and agility, stop being insecure about your look and man the fuck up.

>telling people what to do

Either you're getting paid or you get off on this, both equally disgusting

>stop being insecure

The irony is real

love it when these threads get posted by some fat jealous virgin every once in a while

Pic is a real man lifting with a realistic body, not an insecure faggot with an inflated body fueled by drugs

You can lift to look intimidating
Ask any bouncer
Also, more muscular=more aesthetic=more desireable (at least in theory lol)

he's right

theres nothing wrong with doing things for vanity you autistic fucktard

pisses me off when you aspies such as yourself think every action you personally take is purely for the greater good of humanity and that they don't indulge in narcissism every once in a while

get of your high horse you faggot

"real men" lift for whatever fucking reason they want and dont listen to pathetic neckbeard virgins on the internet

there is literally nothing wrong with being vain or lifting to get girls

theres nothing wrong with lifting for strength or sports or health or even just because you enjoy it either

caring what other people are doing, and caring about what other people think you should be doing is whats truly pathetic

Manowar band has only skinny guys lol

>mobility and agility

>A man should lift to get stronger, not pretty.
Why? You are just adding useless strength to your body.

FAT powerlifter detected

See, I agree with the OP here. If you're not training for a sport, you have little reason to be in the gym at all, beyond basic fitness so you're not getting injured doing normal daily activities. Bodybuilding when you're not a competitive bodybuilder is flat-out stupid; you're doing it just to get attention, and once you get it, you'll lose interest in the gym anyway, and your 'bae' will lose interest in you and find someone else. You're better off keeping it real and getting with someone who is more interested in WHO you are than what your muscles look like.

tldr stay out of the gym unless you have a real reason to be there, not just pointless autistic 'aesthetics' nonsense.

pic related it's most of Veeky Forums: just sheep, following fads and trendy shit.

>You are just adding useless mass to your body
How is muscle useless mass?
>you are just sacrificing your mobility and agility
No?

>Bodybuilding is pure vanity.
OK cool thanks for telling me this. Why does it matter?

>you have little reason to be in the gym at all
Lifting is fun, I'm not going to stop doing things I enjoy doing just because you think I'm a sheep for doing it.

I don't understand why you go to such lengths to generalize people you don't even know. Why are you judging other people's activities? Maybe they have fun doing those activities.

Spotted the DYEL. You probably believe in "toxic masculinity" too, faggot.

*sanity

This applies to any training I do though.

This site isnt /fit, it should be called /bb. Mainly because all u insecure manlets do is lift for a aesthetics but also because the subs content is twice as autistic as /b

What if you lift for sport faggot