How do you fix the shoulderlet problem Veeky Forums ?

How do you fix the shoulderlet problem Veeky Forums ?

This i probably the worst problem can have, just on pair with a small/too big dick and , basically, unfixable.

work on shoulders , all of their heads

reminder that the guy on the right looks like shit

Work shoulders and lats, not too much traps (too much is the guy on the left, too little is the guy on the right, aim for middlegroud).

Then work lats again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

lot of lat raises, lots of overhead press. You'll get there provided you're using enough volume.

Those hips... Without them he could be a 10. Why is God so cruel?

>being this delusional
He's still a 10. You need to get off Veeky Forums.

it's literally the same guy, idiot

clavicle width is skeletal (genetic)

You can make your deltoids bigger (hardly if natural), but that wideness comes from the actual shape of your skeleton, like the hips

what did you mean by this

is it harder to get good traps if you have naturally broad shoulders?

Reminder that it's the shoulder to waist ratio that is attractive to women, and that the shoulder to hip ratio has no effect. This is why people like Ryan Gosling are still attractive even though they have wide hips.

are you retarded mate?

d e l u s i o n

When will Veeky Forums realize that the only thing wrong with the left one is the face

Isolate rear, side and front delts and train for hypertrophy 2x a week. NEVER work obliques or abs.
Get dem lats and dat chest.
NEVER wok traps,

Hmm yes i'm sure the average girl would think he looks shit

When will you gymcels understand?

It's HEIGHT, FACE, AND FRAME.

It's like you are determined not to listen.

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

The face is not the issue.

>tfw narrowish shoulders AND wide hips

Its not fair why god why???

Lol at those legs

This doesn't make me feel as bad for having wide hips. I just need to cut more so it doesn't look like fat

I keked

I have really wide shoulders and really wide hips aswell.

Im 6'4 so I think it looks fine.

fyi people, guy on the left is wider than right irl

this /r9k/ bullshit is poison for newfags

no u

Its not just frame, the guy on the left is on roids, and he made is proportions look retarded. Look at his ballon pecs, his lack of balanced muscle proportions. He would probably look better natty.

PIZZA

It's fucking girls from /r9k/, they're even worse to other girls.

>Hmm yes i'm sure the average girl would think he looks shit

redpilled by Veeky Forums and /pol/ etc..

nigga he hot u stfu. yes im gay

honestly amazing how much impact FRAME has on aesthetics. I thought it was just the faces giving the guy on the right the advantage, but now I truly see why FRAME is alongside HEIGHT and FACE

You though the HEIGHT FACE FRAME thingy was a meme boe?