Tfw just ate a cupcake

>tfw just ate a cupcake

Throw it up.

Came to say this

>tfw bulking and had a slice f Cheesecake Factory cheesecake

I ate it like an hour ago will it still be there?

Yeah
Put you finger in your mouth all the way and boom vomit
Simple as that

>tfw 2kgs of meatball-pasta-cauliflower caserole cooking in the oven as we speak
Feelsgoodman, eat big to get big cmon

Just spent like 30 minutes vomiting everything I ate. The cupcake, including the eggs, spinach and salmon I ate earlier this morning.

Now my calorie counting is all fucked up, all my food I ate earlier I threw it up. I don't know how much got digested and or what.

Right now I'm drinking some ginger tea, my throat and stomach feels like I just drunk some acid.

Congratulations
You vomited
Figure out the calories yourself

>tfw got hammered last night and ate half of a 7/11 pepperoni pizza

Oh well still bulk szn until May

Fuck you

you're supposed to eat the good food again. tastes weird but protein is protein.

tfw i just ate a pint of Ben & Jerry's, and a pack of peanut m&ms

Everyone who fucked up here needs to fast for the number of days your last digit is.

>tfw just an entire chocholate and still bellow my TDEE and still hit my macros

eat the salmon, spinach again.

Idiot. All you had to do was burn the excess calories with exercise. Youre not gonna make it

It is entirely your own fault for eating the cupcake

You have a brain and should have thought before eating it.

Maybe next time track your food before eating it to see how much you'd fuck up, or set out an actual planned cheat meal for cravings, doesn't work for everyone though.

>hear about kale a lot so buy some to try

nobody told me about the farts

>tfw ate a pound of roast beef, a huge pile of boiled brussel sprouts with a glass of red wine

>inducing vomiting over a cupcake

>Actually inducing vomiting over a cupcake
Holy shit. Dude. One cupcake wasn't going to fucking kill you. Hell, 5 of them wouldn't do that much damage. One day off the wagon is only going to move your goal one day out. Just try your best not to let it happen often.

God damn clean yourself up. It isn't the end of the world.

Jesus christ you threw up over a cupcake? you really need to do some deep soul searching to figure out why you are so easily influenced. A cupcake is totally fine to eat once in a while, even on a strict cut.