Do i still have skelly arms?

Been lifting almost 3 months, gone from 68kg-74kg, still feel like my arms are weak spot and are far too skinny though. How long to escape skelly mode

Definitely not skelly mode. More of a 34 year old dad who just joined the gym mode. Good weight increse buddy, keep it up and you'll see far more gains :)

roid up

Leo but it's only been 3 months

nah ur just a wristlet hop on a cycle

why would i juice up? surely i should at least find my natty limit first?

you could lift for a solid 3 years and find your natty limit, but you could surpass that with 2 cycles whilst playing dota 2 and eating beef jerky and it would take you ~4 months

I've always thought i had small wrists, i just measured them and their just over 7 inches is that small for 6'3 74kg?

op i was joking, DO NOT TAKE ROIDS, it will fuck up your life.

t. doesn't do whatever it takes (right babe?)

Your arms don't look good enough for you to take duckface photos in the mirror, let's put it at that.

You're not a skeleton if your arms are ~2.4x+ your wrist size.

Actual lol. Was just about to mention that.

post a shirtless selfie daddy
also triceps are the key to big-looking arms

This.
When you hop off use a PCT and your lifts won't go down that much and your body should still look similar and you'll quickly regain what you lost.

>2 cycles
>4 months
I thought cycles were like 4 months each?

Your face is too good for that physique let's just keep it that way you fucking chad. Don't need guys like you being big too, just keep "clean" bulking, do your leg day once a week and curl those dumbbells like the fucking cuck you are
To end it all off, your arms are shit

how did you gain weight?

basically just ate the same as i used to except now i have 2 mass gainer shakes a day and try and eat tuna and eggs wherever i can, usually get at least 3500 kcal

how did you know i do legs once a week

>6'3
>74kg
>7" wrists

this is only acceptable if you are a woman