FTC, VTC, GRS

I was riding the pump on all these coins. I got out at the top on all of them. Sold FTC at 2800, VTC at 90k, GRS at 7800.

Feels good to understand the game and know when to take profits.

What's the next moon mission now?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digitalnote/#charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

XDN my man get in now

Seems like it's going to be XDN. might put a small buy on and see how it goes

my shill sense is tingling

Seems more high risk than the others. It also had an ATH so I'm worried to be dumped on. The volume isn't there but I also bought FTC with less than 100 BTC volume so...

Maybe I'll dip my toes.

All in on XDN let's do this moon thing

not even kiddin take a look at dogecoin

Getting out of VTC before it reaches 10$

It's going back up as we speak

Sell targets for XDN?

45 to 50

He made his profits and hasnt lost any.

op take your gains and do some research around. Few events coming up, althoguh market is risky af

If you can have dividends, TAAS have payout coming first nov, otherwise just hold your profits with the fork coming

xdn is dumping now retards

Im going all in on XDN dont fucking fail me biz

you aren't kidding. It might actually take off

Yeah, I'm more conservative nowadays with the fork shenanigans. Just hopped on those 3 coins because I knew they would pump. XDN, not so much...

I got a good profit and I don't wanna be too greedy. Maybe I'll just stay at the sidelines for this one.

wanna send me 0.1 btc, ill pray for you every night user

Next moon mission is BURST.

ASIC Resistant, mines on hard drives. Interesting tech, interesting idea, easy sell for a pump in these times.

putting half my crypto in it right now, look out for the shill threads coming in a half hour or so.

user i swear too god if it doesnt moon...

>look out for the shill threads coming in half an hour or so
>'me and some other coordinated PnDers are going to tell people in this thread exactly when we will start shilling this shitcoin'

nice job retard, try to be more subtle

user, BURST was, is and will continue to be a scam. The worst of scams. GTFO.

How does that even matter though? The entirety of crypto speculation is based on speculation of price going up/down. If you actually give a shit about the coins and their ability to do what they say they do you're doing it wrong.

Exactly, you can get in early too.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digitalnote/#charts

>XD
Get out

Metal tomorrow, stratis over the next 4 days

Why metal tomorrow?

OFFICIAL ALPHA RELEASE

Compare 24-hour volume to market cap. Still got some left in this one, at least 20-30 percent