Do you guys consider this a 10/10 ?

do you guys consider this a 10/10 ?
she's from my town , 16 y.o. , plays voley

MODS

no, fucked better looking ones, 7/10 on a good night with lots of drinking

Looks only matter when you first meet someone. After a while if you really like them anyone is a 10/10.

At least for me.

Looks like a less ugly Anthony Burch

There are no 10/10. A 10 is perfection, closest you can get is 9.5.

>not white
>10/10

aw you're cute :3

He's a poof! Let's get him lads!

no, obviously. maybe you think she's a 10/10. but to me there's a couple of girls at my work who are easily more attractive, and i'd only rate them 8.5/10 max *tips*

She has some good facial bones

she has a short philtrum which is essential for women to be attractive

Not fitness related retard

>not white
fucking dropped

she has that "teenager" look that girls sub 20 usually have, if she remains like that and improves a little she has potential

She would have looked like a Mexican soccer player if she had shorter hair. 6/10.

It's a fucking child, she is not done yet.

>16 yo
>female
>child

Not a 10/10 but definitely a qtpa2t. Would gf.

> child

Bad lighting, bad image quality, so it's really hard to tell. A video or a professional shot would tell us a lot more. As it stands, she's definitely attractive, yeah. Not really my type, but pretty for sure.

Need body shots, but still 7 at best with that face

She can be a 7 if she has a good body, but her small tits aren't doing her any favors. She could definitely go up to an 8 with nice clothes and make up.

Jesus I'd like to see the spastics that make these comments. If it's a guy talking this way then kys.

Disregarding her age I would say she is a strong 4 with a possibility to ascend to a 5 if she worked on her appearance. She's not too pretty but yeah, I would hit it anyway just to get my dick wet.

>girl in OP's pic detected

>but her small tits aren't doing her any favors
P L E B T A S T E S

>no tits
I'd give her a 6/10

female spotted

You saying like its only about good things
You can start dating 9/10 based on her looks but after some time you realize she is fucking crazy, unstable and is making you miserable.

All those looks then amount to nothing, except bragging rights and jealousness of your fellow men

That's a fucking stupid way of ranking. 10 is the top tier, why have a rating system that goes up to something impossible? That's dumb.

On topic I'd hazard she's a 7/10 but why are we all rating a child?

>10

man the bar's gotten low

lol how's virginity treating you?

>do you guys consider this a 10/10 ?
no

>wearing USPA
Very low tier