It is often said that 21BTC is a magical number needed to make it...

It is often said that 21BTC is a magical number needed to make it, but how much of Veeky Forums actually holds 21BTC or more? I want to know. Let's take some Veeky Forums statistics.

strawpoll.me/14265120

The highest amount of BTC I've ever had was .3 go ahead and laugh but I'm new at all of this and just didn't have the luck some had. I have .1 right now

0,34 btc now
another 0,4 in shitcoins maybe

>Trusting biz not to larp

Not in BTC but in alts.

21 doesn't feel like enough. 210 maybe.

No one says that

210 is my goal I'm at 25.2, my cousin is at 21.3. We'd like 105 each for a combined 210. We'll be warlords

I dislike polls that clump together 1 and 10 bitcoins. The difference is huge.

you literally made it already

What can you do with 20-25 BTC? Yeah it's a lot of money but why not keep it in crypto? If you're at 20-25 BTC right now you can easily achieve $1mil.

you could cash out 20% of it now, then wait for 2 years and still have a lot of money

Who is this semen demon?

last month I had 2.1 BTC in alts. now I'd be lucky to get a full BTC out of them all. FML.

Shibuya Rin

>49% less than 1 BTC
based

At 4.5 and I buy more every time I get paid

I had 15 (app is off 1) about a month ago. Bags are NEO/WTC/PTOY.. I own $25k on ptoy. It's fucking me hard. Really sucks looking back on all my mistakes. I hit MCO early and never sold. I hit WTC early and never sold. I hit ANS before NEO and had fucking $39k on $4k invested. Never sold. I got in PTOY early enough to see large profits at the ATH it was at fairly recently. Never sold. I was in VTC and sold too early in mid-August and lost ~10%. What rules do you all use for profit taking? I like all these projects so if I sold I'd buy back in after the dip. There is ALWAYS a fucking local dip! I need to stop being greedy and take profits. FML

attest you still have 5btc but it sucks that you will never have the same gain ever

When I make a 5x+ profit I sell half. That gets more than your initial investment back, but still leaves you in for a good amount.

the most i ever had was .38

peasant i know i am. blame my poor parents who decided to make babies

got 40 now