I'm done bro, Sent all my 3.97 btc to the wrong address

I'm done bro, Sent all my 3.97 btc to the wrong address.

it was fun while it lasted eh?

I just received 3.97 BTC...

post proof and i will send you 1.5 btc

>Rick and Morty poster
deserved xD

I’m pickle rickkkkkkkkkkkk

Bro let me barrow 100$ pay pall me

You mean 0.07 after transaction cost....

me too..? are you seriously me?

seems so stupid. makes me wonder.

17cJBfqPcgVsySZ14Tn9mFWkwhkXWHVWzD

how does this shit keep happening

was it something like typing O instead of 0,
or l instead of I

Hold up ill send proof, 2 min please.

?

what are you on about

Who actually types their address out? You either copy/paste or scan the code.

Send btc here 1FG5cko8TSLw39fZx5qe5EYXL7LoSGCWyr

mustve copied pasted wrong address

This. You're just begging for it otherwise

Where did you send it to? Call them up and tell em to cancel the blockchain.

Call Coinbase?

But honestly this is unacceptable. We definitely need SEC or other authorities to be able to reverse transactions when these things happen ...

>posts his address first without posting proof
Oh shit, clever play by OP. People might actually send you money out of pity.

not possible. My friend works at coinbase and he said spaghetti.

do you know where you sent it? if you can track down the owner of the address you can sue them for the money, they have to give it back to you

Why are you into crypto if you think like this? His security is his business. I unironically think we've all become to complacent and dependent on the government handling our business for us. Kind of like how no modern person could actually hunt an animal because we're used to supermarkets. Learn these tools, become self-sufficient.

>Is this ViaBTC i'm speaking with?
>yes, i need you to cancel the blockchain

hahahaha ded

>no transactions found

>le supermarket meme

i agree with you in general but advances like that are what enable society to progress. if everybody had to spend 6 hours per day hunting we'd still be in tribal villages.

How do you send it to an wrong adress user how !

And how come people "find" wallets with private keys and bitcoin on it ?
how big are the odds ? how do they find it ?

Please get out of crypto right now

>>Yeah that's my new wallet, I said fuck btc and through away the wallet. I don't have the 2fa anymore. Then someone said they would give me money so I made a new wallet.

That btc is gone boys don't bust my balls you know as much as me that shit is gone and I got mad.

SCAM THREAD

Case closed

I know but it still benefits you to at least have those skills ready if you ever need them. I can bet OP's never making this mistake again.

If I'm moving nearly 4k of fucking BTC, You bet your fucking ass i'm checking and double checking and triple checking that fucking address until i'm fucking SURE, clear as fucking day that the address is correct.

You're a fucking idiot OP.

1FG5cko8TSLw39fZx5qe5EYXL7LoSGCWyr

Op here I'm on phone send here
12b1nxZXLKcTmXw5JiTyTDwZtEveZznVB5

Kek you moron he can't do shit

Let me get a loan on pay pal or send btc here guys help me out! 1FG5cko8TSLw39fZx5qe5EYXL7LoSGCWyr >I should have the best karma I've gave out 0.33ect when I was ballin

Sent ;)

Thanks bro im starving

how much?

wrong, courts treat cryptos just like any other kind of property. if i accidentally mail you a gold bar you don't get to keep it.

if OP knows the real identity of the owner of the wallet, which is possible since he probably copy and pasted the address, he can probably get the btc back through the courts

1FG5cko8TSLw39fZx5qe5EYXL7LoSGCWyr

but the op hare is a 13 yo that gets bulled in school he didn't post any proof ps did i mention he is also a virgin fat fuck ?

HAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHA

You're fucking retarded

Imagine being so American that you believe American law matters anywhere except in your country, lol

Shut the fuck up

Hello?

help

yo

it's a joke, but many believe the BTC transfer fees are so high that it has become almost not worth using unless you're a whale. Like if you wanted to actually use BTC as a real-world currency and buy something, say a $50 item, you'd end up paying like $20 in transfer fees for your $50 item. Obviously you can agree that this is horrible, right? So this is why BTC ultimately has no future in its current form.

i buy drugs all the time i never get bitcoin fees dnno what u on about

I literally only use bitcoin to buy alt coins

eh.. let me explain more clearly

obviously you as the buyer don't "pay a fee", but the receiver gets less than what you sent them, which is the fee being deducted.

So if someone sells you drugs for $100, they only actually receive maybe $70

so they're actually selling the drugs for $70 (from their perspective) but have to charge you $100 to make up for the fee deduction. If the fees weren't so high, you'd get MORE drugs for the same amount of BTC you've been spending. Do you get it now?

if you post a legit proof that this happened i'll send you 0.5 btc

>why are you...

Not having address verification is a phenomenally bad user experience or straight up missing feature that literally everyone wants and can understand the need for.

Can you imagine wire transferring $24k and you spelled the person's name wrong so the bank tells you the money is just gone? Multiple companies would pop up offering solutions to this.
As long as this problem isn't solved, tons of people will avoid adopting crypto in favor of anything else like wire transfers or PayPal. You cryptophilosophy fags and "git gud you deserve it xD" children are revealing your utter void of business understanding. This isnt Dark Souls, it's real life, and if you can't make your shit idiot proof enough to work for the lowest common denominator, the average person is not going to feel comfortable using it.

>accidenty send .17 btc to my big address on poloniex

Oh well there goes $1000

>address verification

we have that it's called using your brain and double or triple checking the address before you hit SEND

is right, most people are too dependent on the system, on having their hand held. It's kind of pathetic when you think about it.

As far as idiot proofing goes, it'll eventually come about when/if crypto ever begins to see widespread real world adoption/usage; crypto debit cards for example will be one of the easiest ways for idiots to get involved by replacing their existing fiat debit card and begin paying with crypto at point-of-sale directly to merchants.

>Muh SEC
Get out of crypto burger, it is not for bitches like you

Bch address I meant to say

Fuck no we don't. No one should ever ever have the power to reverse any transaction, period, That is the whole point.

If you send that BTC to the wrong address, would you die?

Kill yourself faggot nigger. Fees could be 100 dollars a tx and it wouldn't be a problem. Its the price I pay to keep faggots like you off the network.

go fuck yourself

You're the faggot because you fail to see how the usability of a currency is directly correlated with its price.

You will never make it, dumbass.

this happened years ago to me but it was only 1 btc luckily since that time i've been triple checking every address

It's not a $30 fee you Retard

i've used the network a lot longer than you kiddo, im just saying if the end goal is to actually have BTC be an actual currency it will never work due to the fees. We're essentially holding a digital version of precious metal instead, which obviously is worse than actual precious metal since it has no tangible use and the fees make spending it on everyday things a virtual impossibility due to the exorbitant fees.

You are absolutely correct with the fees. Not only is it virtually impossible to get a hold of bitcoin without telling your government that you are doing it, it's also virtually impossible to buy anything for its value.
I don't know how you can buy a 25 dollar product and only pay 25 actual dollars. When I send my bitcoins to the address I am requested to also pay for the fee, by the person I am paying to. So it becomes extremely expensive to buy even small things.

It is high and it keeps rising.

I buy shit with Bitcoin all the time and the fees are like a dollar ur just a fag getting scammed by miners

Lol, checkout b58 alphabet.
It has no such letters especially for ppl to never mistype it.

this is so close to impossible unless you really are downs syndrome . welcome to the club 21 , cunt!