I am 5'11", and 19. Will I grow more? How do I get taller?

I am 5'11", and 19. Will I grow more? How do I get taller?

no

eat white mushrooms and take melatonin. Get 10 hours of sleep a night and eat healthy. Do resistance exercises. People say stretching/poster but idk about that. note that just about all of height is genetic.

probably not, unless your parents are both noticeably taller than you, considering that you're likely post adolescence and taller than the average male height.

sorry bud
the best you can shoot for is not to be one of those bitter manlets and be secure with yourself and your height, at least you are not 5'6"

No, be grateful being the height you are. If you can't grow anymore theres no use hating it.

Also if you have bad posture, you can grow an inch just by fixing it.

impossible to tell unless you get your growth plates x-rayed or some shit

personally i grew 3 inches between 19 and 23

nah, you made it

Probably not. The only way to get taller is to get test when you are in puberty and have good genetics.

You've missed the window on the first thing, and most guys stop growing after 17/18. I'd highly doubt you have any chances of getting taller.

>taller than the average male height.
taller guys are actually more likely to grow post-adolescence, a lot of NBA players grow an inch or two after they get drafted.

Don't worry about it, I found that man lets were better during basic training, and I'm proud that I can subsist on 300 calories a day while still running 10km, manlets will rule the world one day, that day just isn't today.

Let me know, do I still got time to grow?

some studies say males can grow till the age of 21. but most finish growing by the time they are 18~

unlikely but still possible

Possibly. I was your height at your age and I'm now 24 and 6'2. I probably could have possibly grown more because I had a late growth spurt but I didn't sleep much and smoked a lot of weed.

I stopped growing ten years ago, when I was 14. But I hit 6'2" back then so it's alright.

That's true, things ain't always set in stone

You've hit your limit, but you can get some shady Russian doctors to extend your shins.

Tell girls you're 6'0'', they won't notice the difference unless you stand next to tall guys, and it's a lesser lie than what they do with make up.

>tfw 20 and 5'11

JUST
ONE
MORE
INCH

It is the struggle

My growth stopped at around 23. I went from 5'8 at 18 to 6'1 at 23. Don't lose hope yet senpai.

My father grew when he was in the army at around 19 years old
My doctors always told me I'm a "late grower"

So either everyone has been lying to me or I'm still growing a bit
Either way I'm happy about my height
5'9 @ 19yo