/Skelly/ General

/Hungryskelly/ General.

Hello all my skinny friends. What is your current routine? Are you clean bulking or dirty bulking?

Anything related to being a skinanon can be posted here

Any former skellys who have progresspics?

Bump

i like skinny boys ~~

heres some progress from the beginning of january-present
>6'1
>148-190

not bad, keep it up myman

Good progress dude. Nice hairbulk too lol

my current routine is Cyclist's Training Bible, by Joe Friel. sorry to disappoint you, i'm actually happy to be a skelly.

cheers brehs! it feels bad to be so chubby but ill be cutting at 200lb sometime next month for summer

How to cure chicken legs?
I used to have big calves when I was like 13 but then I stopped exercising and then became a NEET and my legs are like wheelchair tier now, my arms are almost as big as my legs.

Still in permabulk mode, but I think I stunted my development somehow by subsisting off a sub-1500 kcal diet + track & field involvement throughout high school.

I'm up to 185lbs now, so I'm still making progress bit by bit.
As the image says, I'm not actually the far left pic, but its the closest I could find. I looked even shittier than that because I've got a mild case of pectus excavatum+rib flare

No need to apologize my cardioskellyfriend. You do you

Squat for legs (yes with barbell)
Also stairs help

Hey I have PE and rib flare too. Did lifting help reduce the appearance?

I'm following the buff dudes 3 day workout routine but their diet is too much for me
Any diet suggestions
> TDEE is 2228 I'm not just going to shove random food in my mouth

Not really, if anything, its more noticeable now that my pecs have some depth to them. But either way I think I look better so its worth it.

Looking good, nice production value on the progresspic

Currently dirty bulking cause I'm 20 pounds underweight.

I've been finally eating more than twice a day and always take my protein shake after I workout though so it's progress.

I currently have a weak af bench. Would it be better to do 5-7 reps of 90% my 1 rep max or ~80% till I can't do anymore?

I've just embraced forcing down high calorie food without enjoying it. I'm 128 lbs and my TDEE is arond 2000 but i eat 3000 calories or more each day now

Drink more water, liked 4 bottles or more a day, to help expand stomach mass so you can eat more. I currently get full and feel like vomiting whenever I eat till I'm stuffed

Skeleton with acne here, will increasing my calorie count increase my acne even if I'm not dirty bulking?

Not sure about the bench, maybe 5-7 reps?
Shake and mealx2 sounds like good progress dude.
The most important part for me was learning to eat breakfast. I used to wake up and go like 4-5 hours before i ate

Nah
Just don't eat greasy food or shove olive oil in your face
Also was your face ever morning and night and avoid touching it
Pimple scars are a bitch but they will eventually fade
> you'll make it

If you have to, then supplement your diet with mass gainers (ie. pic related). I've tried eating to the point of vomiting, but I always did better with liquid diets, including GOMAD. It took me a couple years before my diet was normal, and then another year to eat ~3000kcal per day comfortably.

Just remember that if you're not eating at a surplus, then you won't gain a pound despite how hard you go in the gym.

Nope, a clean bulk shouldnt increase acne. Acne mostly comes from the unhealthy fats and sugars. If you manage to maintan a clean bulk you'll have minimum outbreak. You might even clear up some skin if youre good at drinking water/gettin proper sleep

Are weight gainers considered dirty bulking?
I don't want acne reeee

3 sets of 5-8 reps are good for strength gain for most exercises and what I've seen the most progress from. Obviously increasing to 5 sets, or between 4-10 reps won't kill you.

Focus on what lets you increase the weight on the barbell every week (or two, at first, when +5lbs was a big increment)

I'm 24 and still get a bit of acne, potentially from the mass gainers. But it's a small price to pay when the alternative is to completely change my dietary habits, spend a lot of time cooking, and struggle forcing down food. Up to you.

Protip: Drink lots of water a few hours before meals, this will give you an appetite and the ability to consume a larger volume of food.

>post good advice
>everyone fucks off
>thread dies

Every time.

I'm still here buddy, enjoying the good advice

Why would this work?

I am skinny guy and just bulged a disc.. It sucks

I'm the water tip guy. It's hilarious people advise fatties to drink a lot of water because it will "fill them up". Should be standard bulking advice.

Extends your stomach.

I took the left picture the day i started counting calories three weeks ago and i've gained 6.6 lbs since then (Right picture). It's not crazy much but i'm happy with the progress

Gonna be fat when summer comes tho feelsbadman.jpg

former skelly here
manlet 5'9 that weighed around 130 lbs

it sounds cliche but its true
eat, and then eat more

clean eating is fine, but can be hard to sustain on a consistent basis for some of us
pizza? eat it
burgers? eat it
just eat

making a protein shake? throw in peanut butter
your appetite will slowly grow to fit your caloric needs

Haha yeah. I mean, they should drink water, but not to fill up

This is exactly what i'm doing right now. I'm 5'9, 128lbs and i'm eating atleast 3k cals a day. Usually a lot of cashew/peanuts, milk, chicken and pasta

nuts are great way to get calories and get them healthy fats
keep up the progress, i wish you the best of luck

Thanks man

Bump

am 5 ft 11 and was like 130 when i started in September and am now 170

tried the clean bulk at the start but couldn't maintain it cos getting food down was hard enough, let alone shit that tasted disgusting

mass gainers helped me out, but too expensive mainly just ate loads of shit and did HLM routine

my deadlift im most proud of got it from 110 to 265

i think the lack of activity in this thread, in comparison to the fatty generals really goes to show what type of people visit Veeky Forums
anyone have that link to the recent census?
i remember most people being new lifters with less than 6 months under the belt
but i forgot what the stats were for weight

skellington here, I am only recently seriously thinking about getting Veeky Forums. Most of the info I see is pointed towards big guys who want to shed fat and build muscle. Are there any good resources/infodumps for skeletonmodes I can refer to?

>eat in caloric surplus
>lift
>sleep
>?
>profit

former skelly
clean bulking for 2 years.
lifts are 1/2/2.5/3
doing madcow

nice progress
height?

Sick man. Mirin the gains

5'9

it annoys me how you flex your left forearm like that

don't do that please

Yeah, i wouldnt be surprised if the majority of people who come to ((Veeky Forums))Veeky Forums are fat

lol im same height and practically started at same weight
this gives me some idea of what to expect in terms of progress
only been lifting for 15 (i think?) months
currently running PPL
made much more aesthetic progress than when i did fullbody x3.5 a week

If this thread is alive tomorrow I'll give you guys the nuclear launch codes to an easy clean bulk. It can be done
Too tired for mspaint and it's cuntery right now

Im sure it won't be alive, but ill probably make a new one around the same time anyways

calves = running
thighs = squatz

good job bro

>5'9
>110lbs
>TDEE is 1500kcals

I can start gaining weight with 1 meal lel

Skelly can squat 1800 lbs.
I can only squat 185.

good start
how tall are you?

Before 6'2 152lbs I started fierce 5 novice routine.

6 months later at 6'2 168lbs
>3x5
Bench 75lbs-135lbs
OHP 40lbs-105lbs
Squat 95lbs-200lbs
Front squat 75lbs-150lbs
>3x8
Pendlay row 75lbs-125lbs
RDL 100lbs-220lbs
Assisted chins-body weight pull-ups+10

And some other accessories you wouldn't care about

It makes me sad that you all wanna put on weight. I wish I could lock you up and starve you in my basement forever ;__; feels bad to have skellyfetish. Post your ribs boys, as a parting gift, pls.

Nice dude what did you eat?

Skele here. Been in the gym for close to 2 months but honestly i don't see too much of a progress. Only gained 2 kg.. i must be doing something terribly wrong.

I have been hitting 2.7k calories daily as it said my TDEE is 2.4, should i just eat more from now on?

no 300 over is plenty if you want to gain lean muscle. If you just want to gain mass then up it to 3k

Guys, been working out and shit. Started just under 150lbs got up to 175lbs. Last 4 days I have felt ill and lost about about 14lbs... in 4 days?! Am I dying or some shit? I have barely been able to eat and haven't had the energy to work out. But 14lbs in 4 days seems a bit much, especially as it took months to gain.

yes go to the doctor if it actually 14 lbs

Yeah, that's what I thought. I have an appointment on Monday, but I guess didn't hurt to ask in case someone else had been through the same.

hi, 6'6 currently around 200 pounds, was down to 155 pounds due to an illness in that pic

Went from a constant 123lbs to bouncing between 135-140. Started working out at the end of January. Hoping to be 160lbs-ish by the end of the year.

Eat 500 because you're probably under estimating already which is good but when you're eating 300 you're probably only getting 100-200 over you feel me? If you want to optimize your bulks you should be eating 500 even as an advanced trainee.

i am self-conscious about my arms and i want to make them look bigger
sorry senpai

Is 2kg over two months too slow? Like honestly i look at myself in the mirror and there's only like super minute changes. I just wanna get bigger.

Bump for us the Skelly bros

we are gonna make it right?

It's crazy how much slower these threads are compared to /fat/. I guess they have more topics to discuss too like what their cheat meals are and an assortment of fat feels.

Can I improve my bench by dumbbell chest press instead? I can only bench 88lb and i think i can increase it next workout, but I'm also afraid of getting stuck and have no one to help me because i go to the gym alone..

Also for some reason i feel like dumbbell chest press works my chest more than bench press.

I know ppl with awesome chests who on dumbbell press

3-4 pounds is ideal idk how many kilos that is trust me dude it's a marathon in 6 months it will be a huge difference

3-4 pounds per month? That's about 1.8 kg per month.. which means I'm gaining way too slowly at 1 kg per month.

One more question fellow skeles, do you drink milk to gain calories? I don't like eating but i can chug down liquid fast, is it okay to drink like 1 litre of soy milk everyday? It's cheap and easy.

i would just bulk at around 2-3 lbs per month
you can only put on so much muscle naturally
around 25 pounds in your first year, which comes up around 2 lbs a month

like the other person said
its a marathon, not a sprint

trust me, in the long run, you will be glad to have bulked at a moderate pace

i use that exact brand and haven't gotten more acne from it

that extra 1k+ calories you get from it are invaluable if you have a small stomach

Ugh you remind of me. I'm 6'2 tho.

You are not gonna be fat lmao. You are gonna be skinny faggot when summer comes. Next year maybe.

manlet detected lmao

Where is the progress?

>finally got diddly up to lmao1pl8
feeling good

Gone from 121 to 165 in a few months. Now the scale is stuck. Thank god for peanut butter and white bread.

Going from skelly to fit is way better than fat to fit.
You get to actually eat. In fact, you can pretty much eat whatever you want, and as long as you lift 3 or 4 times a week and do cardio here and there you won't get fat, only big,

>clean bulking for 2 years
>still no abs

No, no no no, no user.
Don't drink a ton of soy milk unless you want man tits.

forcing food sucks man

>soy
Only drink whole milk. Half a gallon a day if you don't want gyno

How do skellies not have the desire to eat delicious food all day?

>currently 22% bf struggling to get down to 15% or lower

As a hungry skelly I can assure you I have the desire to eat delicious food all day, I just cannot physically get enough down in a sitting.
At least I will never have to worry about being a fat fuck.

Oh shit i don't want man tits. but whole milk gives me diarrhoea because lactose intolerant.. what should i do

Because i don't like eating and it's a chore to eat the correct stuff when things like chicken breast actually require you to cook it. junk food is easy but i hate it because it feels so oily and greasy.

There's not alot of progress, i just wanted wanted to contribute to the thread : (