Afraid to squat and/or deadlift

Hey Veeky Forums this is not a bait thread.
I'm a 6'0 143 lbs. skeleton that just started lifting 2 weeks ago.
I'm doing a push/pull/legs routine and I feel like it's working but I'm really afraid of squating or deadlifts, what are some alternatives while I deal with my anxiety?

Why are you scared?
What are you scared of?

this. Why are you scared OP?

Stop being a faggot. You're working with such light weights that there's no reason to be afraid.

you're not going to snap your shit with weights that light, even if they feel heavy to you

Because I have been a basement dweller for a few years barely eating so even going outside takes some willpower with social anxiety.
I'm scared of injuring myself because my legs are too weak and my posture is not perfect (although not that bad) and I just feel self conscious enough where I can't do the exercise properly with that many people around me.
Even bench pressing costs me but I learned to deal with it by just not thinking about it and by having good form and just benching the bar.

okay so what you're saying is "I want to stay in my comfort zone"

Gains and progress are only made once you leave that comfort zone.

Just fucking run and bike to work you'll get big legs.

Then take up boxing and do pushups and pullups 3 times a week

Then stop being a faggot.

Lifting is for pussies

I'm guessing you're afraid of snapping your spine in 2
If you're absolutely petrified start off with the bar alone and get the form down
Once you've perfected the form stat adding weights
You'll be fine

Okay guys I know the correct answer would be "just do it" but I'm just asking for alternatives for a couple of weeks while I gain some confidence. I feel like I'm just too weak in general and I've been eating the right amounts and properly for the first time.
I already feel some progress without doing deadlifts and squats but I'm sure I will have to incorporate them eventually.
Just please don't tell me to deadlift or squat I'm asking for alternatives.

If your PPL is working just stick to it. You can build some decent mass off of that but you won't ever really be thick n juicy without those two

You're not too weak, but if you insist on being an irrational weirdo, then use a smith machine.

I'm starting from 0 basically, just to give you an idea I do bicep curls with 10 lbs dumb bells.
I bench press 10 lbs on each side and on incline I only bench press the bar.
I'm also playing racquetball every day and it's just a big change from doing nothing and sitting on my ass all day.

Just eat a shit ton and always eat after workouts :) congrats on your progress and keep at it m8

Leg press.
Hamstring curls
Back extensions
Leg extensions
Calf raises

Those will hit your legs and glutes without squatting or deadlifting. But aim to start doing those lifts sooner rather than later to learn proper form. We all start somewhere and when I first started I preferred going in the middle of the night when no one else was around, now I'm one of the few people that squat 140kgs high bar with proper form at my gym. It took a long time but were all gonna get to get there. You're gonna make the gym and everyone there your bitch one day OP. Don't give up.

Start with the bar/a really light weight.. You want to work up your confidence, so as you get more confident, and stronger, add more weight.

ur never gonna make it. go hard or go home faggot

If anyone cares here is what my routine looks like off the top off my head.

Monday Push (Chest and triceps)
Chest:
Bench press
Incline bench press
Decline bench press
Chest press machine
Dumbbell flyes
Triceps:
Assisted dips
Seated tricep press
Tricep pushdown with rope cable thing
Tricep pushdown
Tricep extension machine

Pull (Back, Biceps) (TRAPS?)
Assisted pullups
Wide grip pulldown
Close grip seated cable row
Something that looks like t bar row
Rear delt machine
Biceps:
Standing curls
Hammer curls
Concentrated curls
Cable curls or whatever the fuck they are called
Shrugs (For traps lmao?)
Forearm exercises between curls

Legs and shoulders
Leg extension
Leg press
Seated calf raises
Hip abduction/adduction machine
Glute extension
Leg curls
Too lazy to fill out the rest but boring shoulder exercises with dumbbells and cables.
I do 10 minutes of bike with resistance before every workout and I run 5 minutes at high intensity at the end of a workout.
It typically takes me between 1 hour or 1:15 to complete the entire workout.
I also play racquetball every day.
How badly am I fucking up?

How does look?
I just kinda made this routine with what I have in the gym and what is usually not being used.

No overhead work or lateral raises and excessive volume, pick a main compound for each day and work to get stronger on that and maybe do a couple of isolation excercises.

I do lateral raises with dumbbells and overhead I do shoulder press.
Could you be more specific on what to to change?

Unless you're on steroids this is about 2x as much volume as you should be doing

Too much volume. Have at MAX 3 main lifts preferentially 2 main lifts a day. Then 5 accessory lifts. Shouldn't do more then 7 exercise a day. If by chance. you don't know what a main lift is, google it.

Okay, I rarely do all of the exercises and I try to prioritize the "bigger" ones.
I try to listen to my body, is that good?
and like I said I have never been in the gym for more than an hour and 15.

Jesus dude get some self-confidence. Look up Reddit PPL, it's a good program with the right amount of volume for a novice. If you don't want to do squats do goblet squats.

But seriously, get some confidence. Don't come here seeking validation for what you're doing. "I try to listen to my body, is that good?" I mean fucking listen to yourself. No shit that's good, you don't need someone else to tell you that.