Swarthy Swedes

What was he on about? Who are these swarthy Swedes he speaks of? Did Brits really used to think they were the only white people?

White Nationalists BTFO

>earliest recorded instance of la creatura calling europe nonwhite

Damn, when you redditors have a new m- I mean a new variation of the same meme you've been shoving down our throats for years already, you sure are are fast to spread it everywhere.

Swedes were seen as savage people throught most of history. It seems funny now.

>years
t. newfag mutt

1. You missed at least two more mutations that came before mutt.
2. Even if it hasn't been years, you damn well know it feels like it.

A lot of Swedes and Germans have a skin tone that isn't transparent like pic related

People with skin so free of melanin that its pink/transparent is what they meant by White

>la creatura is actually a polymath being whined at by half literate europoors
sounds about right

Samefag, and no Brits thought they were better than any other Europeans and whites. Why hyper racial egalitarians who deny that race at least *exists* keep cherrypicking the same quotes I will never understand

>Tfw Swedes uses to be known as one of the most aggressive and war like peoples in all of Europe but now are a bunch of pansies mostly known for their loose women and "men"
As much as I give Swedes shit this is also sad in a way

Alot of swedes look like pic related tbqh.

Like trannies?

He probably refered to the sun-tanned farmers of swedish ancestry that lived around this area.

Btw, anglos can't than for shit, the turn into lobsters the second after UV rays hit their skin.

Wow, you must really think you're funny.

the one on the left has brazilian ancestry

Are they not french or something...? Not really swedes.

I wasn't being funny Sven

What is a Swede exactly? How are they not swedes?

Anyone can be a swede

On paper anyway.

T. Refugee

Brazilian and a Finn
>His family has Forest Finnish ancestry and his father is a leader in the Forest Finnish community.[9]

Dutch, Swedes, Danes and Norwegians have that weird orange-tinted skin

>inb4 MUH TAN
No, it's not.

Nope, sorry, they are Swedes.

Spanish*

ayyy we do

When Swedes tan they turn brown
When Englishmen tan they turn bright red

>French and Swedes
>not white
Aren't they pretty much genetically the same as the English wtf. This seems more like deluded nationalism