Tfw your only fuckbuddy gets a real boyfriend

>tfw your only fuckbuddy gets a real boyfriend
She was a shitskin anyway.

I'm still a sick cunt, r-right?

> she wanted a real man with a real cock

it's okay user, it's not your fault you got cucked becauae of your inferior small white penis

Nah, I've got a slightly above average penor which is also a little numb from jerking so much.
She wanted a real relationship for a while but I didn't

You're still a sick cunt.
Talk her up all the time, flirt with her whilst she's got a bf

Meanwhile find a new fuck buddy and make her jealous.

Revel in the attention of 1 girl in a relationship with another man while fugging a fresh pussy

She probably just wanted a stable relationship

But it was waaay too difficult to get her and she wasn't even top-tier aryan.

How do I find a new fwb user?
>Preferably white

How old are you
> 27-28 is probably time to stop being a sick cunt

And I'm not a sick cunt unfortunately, somewhere between skelly and ottermode

Get tinder
Continue bulking and then cut ( you know how it goes)
Slay puss until 25
Then find a stable relationship

> Find a friend group
> Get close with girls in group
> Flirt with girls in group
> "Drunk" text girls in group
> ????
> Profit

I ended up having sex with a mutual friend I'd just met. She turned out to have an awesome personality and we act like we're in a relationship when we hang out but she's still messed up from her previous one and says she was only on a "break" and hopes that they move on from each other. She's trying to keep us from being something but I still see her.

Wut do

I've wanted to use tinder but I have no pictures of myself.
I've never taken selfies and since being in college, I don't have any recent pictures taken by anyone else.
What do?

take selfies.

Or better yet, fuck this thread and tinder degeneracy. Try not to be a degenerate anymore.

Just fucked a 19 year old with a kid

how screwed am I? Do I ghost her?

run

>year of our lord, Jesus Christ, two thousand and seventeen
>fucking before marriage

>fucked a girl in her apartment after meeting her the same day
>woke up and made some of her eggs while she's still asleep and without asking because alfalfa
>some random kid comes downstairs and without missing a beat makes himself a bowl of cereal
>he says "you know you're a lot bigger than the usual guys"
>mfw learning she has a kid and exposes him to her lays frequently and he's seeing me in my undies

last time i ever saw her. always ghost single moms, always.

Pics?

I legitamitly don't understand how relationships work.

All my past relationships were dysfunctional as fuck, how do I get back on the horse?

how do you know if a relationship will truely work?

>>woke up and made some of her eggs while she's still asleep and without asking because alfalfa

>you have to eat these

i enjoy this meme, keep it up

Kek

Boys these days are fucking lost.

You are not going to make it, lads.

this is totally normal for single mothers.

similar story
>meet girl through work
>go to her place after we close together one night
>~2 AM
>she decides to go take a quick shower
>im sitting on her couch watching netflix
>her mother, sister, and her sisters boyfriend come walking through the living room
>they smile and wave like its no big deal a stranger theyve never met is sitting in their living room at 2 in the morning
>tfw didnt even nut

Laat time I was hanging with an old fuckbuddy and her current bf joined us, he's a manlet but sort of Veeky Forums. She proceeded to talk about how we used to fuck and he looked uncomfortable.
Took a feel of her ass when hugging her goodbye. Felt good.

iktf

Mine found a bf because I wasn't experience/safe/comfortable enough to tie her up, spit on her, fucker ass, slap her in the face, force her to gag on my average penis, and basically raep her on the off chance she might like it (ala CK).

Anyway she found a 35 year old dude who could (I'm 28, kv until 26, only four sex times with three women prior).

Haven't heard from her in two months, nor have her friends. I'm wondering if she's dead tbqh.

Any suggestions on what I could do better to do next time Veeky Forums?

Do those things.
Wasnt really into it at first, but this one slut was really into degrading stuff and it got me diamonds. Never knew slapping the shit out of a woman and then fuck her in this ass would really feel that good but damn. Having a bitch drool from gagging too hard on your dick is pure happiness.
Too bad my current gf isn't into that.

I don't even ask anymore.

I was fucking this 18yo the other day and I just started smacking the shit out of her ass, she loved it so I went in for the choke, she loved that even more.

Put a belt around her neck and pull on it while going doggy like you would with her hair. 10/10

>Do those things.
I felt REALLY uncomfortable. Like, it could fuck up my career uncomfortable (she's a student from another school).
Plus after being told to "Treat others how you would want to be treated..." and "Gurls r speshul" I was having a hard time dealing with the cognitive-dissonance of "I wouldn't want this done to me, why would I do it so them?"

Mind you, I guess this exactly what my buddies speak about when they've told tales of slammin' SJWs and how, contrary to what they espouse, they want the opposite in the bedroom.

>I don't even ask anymore.
I'm not experienced enough to "Just go for it". Fuck guys, I was KV until 26, how the fuck am I meant to catch up on a DECADE of experience in two years? I don't even know what I like still because all these 28yo women keep trying to lock me in to relationships, and I ain't buying the car before I test drive it.

But I mean fuck, I know they want a "Real Man" and not someone who's still trying to learn, but holy shit how do I do that when they keep ditching me for greener pastures? How the fuck can I even begin to compete with some 10th Dan Shibari expert?

Top Shesh
My first thought, as well.
Also, checked

27 here, still a sick cunt always will be. I'd rather aspire to be a chad for life than a fat ass loser dad with a nasty bitch wife and smelly kids that take my money. I've seen too many depressed loser parents to want to walk down that shithole path.

worlds overpopulated anyway so fuck it.

man, thats what ive BEEN saying

get ripped get sick get what you want or die trying. what you really want, what you fantasize about, all those dirty thoughts, go fucking get it

there is no age to stop doing it. i pray im 40 and slaying somewhere in southeast asia

thanks man

>take selfies

Basically, thats what my female coworker said. I was also not keen on doing selfies, but it somehow works

Can confirm. Do this if the girl seems to enjoy domination guys. She'll love the fact that you take this kind of initiative eventhough it's the first time you fuck. It'll make you stand out among the other guys.

>I'm not experienced enough to "Just go for it". Fuck guys, I was KV until 26, how the fuck am I meant to catch up on a DECADE of experience in two years?
Of course don't go for anal destruction right away. Put your hand around her neck and start choking her harder and harder. It'll give you an estimate of how kinky she is. If she lets you choke her until her face goes red/blue you've found a freak and you can do whatever you want with her (no anal though, ask before doing it).

>She wanted a real relationship for a while but I didn't
So why are you being jealous now? Dumbass.

Because now I don't have any puss to slay on the reg

>Put your hand around her neck and start choking her harder and harder. It'll give you an estimate of how kinky she is. If she lets you choke her until her face goes red/blue you've found a freak and you can do whatever you want with her
>no anal though, ask before doing it.

Wat?

m8 you seem to assume I practice chocking anything but my dick.

Trips kek.

Jesus, how needy can you be you little bitch? Pathetic

You don't "choke" her. The idea is to leave her wind pipe alone. You're just looking to restrict blood flow. Some girls just like the idea that you can do this to them, so leaving your hand on their neck with no pressure can be a turn on. It's a dominance and control thing.

Take your left hand, place it on your your neck. Your thumb should be a little under the hinge of your mandible. Wrap fingers around the other side. Now squeeze. Find a way to do it so that you start to feel dizzy, but can breathe with relative ease.

Enjoy doing this better than 90% of guys.

Just do what I do and be too autistic to initiate anything and let them come to you cause then you're sure

You ever heard of suicide my friend?

OP here

Saw said fuckbuddy with her boyfriend. Couldn't help but laugh and wave.
That's pretty alpha, r-right?

this. my fuckbuddy got a bf as well, he's beta as fuck but at least she can go to places with him and post cutesy couple pics on social media. I could understand her because at 25 she had to start thinking about marriage.

bottom line is, women are always looking out for number one, you can't expect her to stay your faithful fuckbuddy at the expense of her own future prospects.

>women are always looking out for number one
Everyone are looking out for number one, user, this includes both men and women. To say otherwise is to lie in the face of thousands of years of human history.

yeah but for some reason most guys seem to think this doesn't apply to women, or have no idea what it actually means from a woman's point of view.

My fuckbuddy would've been girlfriend/wife material if she was aryan.
Everyone's looking for number one but they have to be top tier

How to meet fuckbuddies.
How.
Pls tell I need to know.