"Teens and 20 year olds who aspire to become muscular and spend everyday at the gym are people who will be applying at...

>"Teens and 20 year olds who aspire to become muscular and spend everyday at the gym are people who will be applying at your company for a low income position 10 years down the line"

Thoughts on this quote?

You mean other than the fact that it reads like it was written by an Indian man in an "inspirational" Facebook post?

You came from Veeky Forums to shit post didn't you?

>teens and 20 year olds who rigorously schedule their time, eating and sleeping habits in order to improve themselves won't do well in life
LOL bait harder

that's why most ceos and business men are so fat and ugly

and why low income workers are always fit muscle gods

jokes on them, im only spending 6 days a week lifting

h-haha

>mfw going to the gym 4x a week and mountain trail running twice a week while in dental school
>mfw in 2 years I'll still be doing that but also make 150k a year as an associate in a 9-5 job before I buy my own practice

This sounds like the faggot who would get ass-mad at Chad for getting laid in high school but doesn't actually get out of school making any money while Chad got his MBA and works at his dad's company raking in a 6 figure salary.

>He's not MD or VP

Laughing @ u kid

>implying i wanted to take on all that extra debt, schooling and stress

nah im gud m8

>mfw too muscular to work IT

whats it supposed to mean it just sounds like a fact that there are teens and 20 year olds who workout who will have shitty jobs in 10 years

>not just joining a Union and making that much but with a High school diploma and no debt of which to speak
t. joined the longshoreman's union, get paid 100k a year plus benefits to sit on my ass and operate a giant crane unloading and loading shipping containers

>blue collar
Ew

> the only place this quote turns up in this thread

thoughts on quoting yourself?

>Teens, 20 and older

20 year olds are not teens.

maybe he's fishing for a response to post on facebook

it's just a coping mechanism.

"oh yeah, i completely neglect my body and eat like total garbage which means i'll be successful in the future"

taking care of yourself doesn't mean you neglect other aspects of your life.

>Veeky Forums
>adverse opinion of blue collar work
t. somebody who's not gonna make it

So...neglecting yourself means you neglect other areas in life then?

Hah! Exercize BTFO!

>plays video games

Kek. This reminds me of beta male teachers in school telling us that jocks were all going to be janitors when they grew up and kids with good grades would be office managers. Give me a break.

no of course not. how well you do career-wise isn't really affected by how much you take care of your body. you'll have a good career if you put effort towards that goal. lifting doesn't hinder you from doing well, just like not lifting doesn't mean you'll do well career-wise.

but i do tend to believe that people who neglect their bodies and what they eat tend to carry over bad habits in other areas. in general

Weight lifting makes school easier though. I am healthier,mote confident and mentally more alert because of it.

More like I will be the one hiring people who can't leave mankind behind.

>implying there's anything wrong with living comfortably without feeling the need to make lotsa money and buy lotsa shiny products
I wonder who could be behind this post

Life isn't an RPG, you don't get a fixed level of points to pour in different categories.

I would say that most kids everywhere will end up applying for low-level positions at companies. This includes kids who go to the gym. However, I think that kids that have the self discipline to follow a diet and gym schedule for years also have the self discipline to go places in life. However most kids at the gym just hit it up spontaneously and get smashed a few times a week with their friends.

I hear there's insane demand for that work too.

Yeah you're spot on user

The "A Type" people who are future investment bankers/management consultants/doctors or whatever are more likely to lift/be in shape than the general population.

Part of lifting is having a low enough time preference to be disciplined. Low time preference people are more likely to be higher IQ and have better careers.

>Not stem

Opinion discarded.

Beliefs of a weak kike whose shitty genetics lead to him being unable to comprehend that people can be both rich and fit.

Literally all the best students I know do some kind of sport or go to the gym.

People who don't exercise have no discipline, they don't have anything to bust stress with, are less confident, and, in my anecdotal opinion, unable to hack it when life gets tough

>not a /fitlit/ übermensch

I study IT so i see the extremes of both sides of the spectrum here, after meeting people in the gym and outside in my IT classes

Well done user, that's pretty sweet.