Don't like living with my parents... falling for the "Just stay with your parents to save money" meme was a mistake

Don't like living with my parents... falling for the "Just stay with your parents to save money" meme was a mistake.

yeah it fucking sucks

Stay there or move into your own place.

>t. Parents kicked me out and now I'm living in a Y

JUST'd my entire life

Get a job

Or

Get a better job

Maybe if mine kicked me out I'd be more motivated to succeed.

You have two choices
>Accept your sacrifice and stop being a little bitch
>Earn more $$$ and move out

They probably hate you too faggot t. Comfy stay at home neet

I thought that too
You won't

There is a reason poor stay poor

then go being a good goy rentcuck like society tells you

>smart
>lots of money
>support
>no drive, motivation or reason to live
If only I had something I could spend all my money on I might actually make the effort to get more of it.

Oh, well yeah if you already have money then you're good. You won't starve, etc.

I don't know, maybe you could try travelling

I've travelled a bunch. with my parents and on my own. It was OK. There's no where I want to go though and I feel bad wasting time and money on frivolous stuff like that.

God damn, well then I guess you could find something that makes you happy and do that.

1) Find a new hobby
2) Find new friends
3) Move town/country
4) Gym
5) Build something
6) Learn something new
7) Do something you wouldn't normally do

It sounds like you have everything most people want if you're comfortable. Maybe you just don't realise how nice you've got it

start buying a ton of land, build a real estate empire for your future offspring.

I thought I did too until I moved out and became massively depressed

My momma fills the void in my chest and I didn't even know it till I left

>wasting time and money

Welcome to real life. I'm 29, lived on my own (or with girlfriends) since I was 20.

My monthly expenses for rent/food/utilities/car insurance/gas, gym membership, internet, cellphone, etc. amounts to ~$2k/month. I'm paying out ~$24k/year just to continue existing, and I'm quite frugal.

I wish I'd been able to live with my parents longer, but my dad was an oldschool hardass type, basically either had to pay them rent (he wanted $700/month for rent/food) or move out. I ended up going with the latter - in retrospect paying the $700 would have been cheaper overall even back like 9 years ago.

Every successful person I know around my age was able to stay living at home with parents, worked full time (sometimes 2 jobs) saved huge amounts ($100k-200k) over the years because they kept their expenses minimal, and either put a huge down payment on a home or bought a condo/small home outright. Not having to pay rent or an expensive mortgage takes like 90% of the financial stress out of your life for the rest of your life. I sure fucking hope you're working towards this.

>1) Find a new hobby
I've started drawing, which is something I've wanted to do but never kept up with enough to make any progress.
>2) Find new friends
I'd need old friends first.
>3) Move town/country
Maybe.
>4) Gym
I can run 6km without a break and it feels empty.
>5) Build something
Maybe.
>6) Learn something new
Learning Japanese because why not.
>7) Do something you wouldn't normally do
Maybe.

I know I have it better than most which just makes me feel worse that I'm such a worthless person. I don't know how but I managed to get through childhood without a single aspiration or dream and now I'm a lazy fuck.

>future offspring
I was thinking of buying a house and maybe renting it or something.

Well shit man, hopefully you find inspiration somehow
I'm in the exact opposite position

>Every successful person I know around my age was able to stay living at home with parents
This.

>Great relationship with both my parents
>Don't mind living with them at all
>Stayed until I was 28

The extra cash I saved set me up nicely, lots of extra money in my investments, deposit for my house etc. 10/10 would do it again.

OP you need to take stock of yourself - and by that I mean no body is going to be able to give you an answer for what you need to do because you're biggest problem is you don't know what you want - without that you can't even make a Sisyphean effort towards occupying yourself with the pursuit of that want - let along actually accomplish it.

There's a few places to start, like the Warren Buffett method of writing down the 25 things you most want out of life, ordering them from most to least desired, and then putting a circle around the top five leaving the remaining 20 as your forbidden to attempt, things you must avoid at all costs list.

If you can't make 25 look at the ones you have and interrogate them
>"I want to move out of home"
Next finish this statement:
>"When I move out of home I will enjoy being able to...."
Get as specific as you can, those specifics will guide you towards working out what you actually feel like you're missing on and then you can start inventing projects and ambitions to get those things.

Another thing is to do the exact opposite - pick something you've never thought you've had any interest in, something that feels "just not me" and doing it: maybe it's volunteer work in Africa, maybe it's doing a course in theater makeup... I dunno, pick something that feels kind of wrong but you might actually give a go.

I feel no motivation living with my parents. I fucking hate everything about it.

You won't feel motivation by being on the street either

Just move out of your parents if its so bad. It's all good if you've got money to support yourself, but don't if you don't

I know people here don't get laid but how would you even go about trying if you were living with your parents? Would you have to ask a girl if you can go to their place instead of yours because you're living with your parents, or would you just fuck in the basement?

Why would I be on the street? I have a job and tens of thousands of dollars in investments.

Depends how your temperament is for such things. One of my mates is slowly getting pretty minted and living at home helps him for sure. He just takes his girl back to his house and unashamedly bangs her if his parents are there or not. She also lives with her parents and they do the same at her house.

Oh and also when he was single he would take bar sluts back to his parents house all the time. The guy doesn't give a fuck. Might be a bit different for Veeky Forums autists though.

Well if you read the thread we were discussing moving out/being forced to move out by parents when younger and not having the luxury of something to cushion it

I own my house outright and in all honesty I often miss living with my parents. But then we always got on well.

>? Would you have to ask a girl if you can go to their place instead of yours because you're living with your parents,
Yes. Or you do what I do: Just tell her you live an hour away by car. After all, she's horny too.

Sometimes they even pay for the taxi, if you've been out drinking

Oh sorry I am op but I didn't read everything ITT

Anyway im 22, 40k networth, no car, no university degree.

Is moving out acceptable for me?

Bump need answers.

Yes

But you said it wasn't worth it