I just broke up with my girl of 4 years Veeky Forums

I just broke up with my girl of 4 years Veeky Forums.

I'm dying inside, what exercise routine will take the pain away?

a thread died for this

Bullet to head x f

Heavy deadlifts x Spine break

it was probably a sip thread

>good riddance

sluts 3x8

Hill running until the pain in your lungs/legs hurts more than the pain in your heart.

t. Brapposter

Iktfb, gf and I broke up as well today as well, I feel like shit.

No matter what you do, do not, ever complain to anyone in person. Even your best friend, even your brother. Don't complain, don't vent, don't whine, don't cry.

Because eventually you'll get over this. But the question is: do you want to be a pain in the ass to everyone around you in the meantime?

No one cares, and those who do will care for about 5 minutes before they start thinking "god get over it."

Best advice for getting in shape is to stop consuming sugary food. Sugar will cause you to crash and you don't need that while you're down in the dumps.

Also watch the movie Swingers. It got me through a similar situation.

Nothing will take the pain away, only time and self-reflection.

If you find a way to cheat the pain, like a new habit or a new love, you're not taking the pain away, only shoving it down. And if you do that, you're also denying yourself a very necessary process of personal growth, of developing endurance and resistance to disappointment and disillusionment, and that will come back to haunt you later and turn you into a bitter soul.

So just bear the pain, cry it out, and think of it as you hardening yourself in the face of adversity. "Pain is weakness leaving your body" etc.

>putting yourself in a situation where you may not get sexual pleasure with a woman for a while

sure sounds healthy

Blast and cruise

Shieko will fix all of your problems user
I am assuming that she dumped you because of your lagging bench press btw

Why are you sad if you're the one who dumped her?

i do agree but your true friends/family should be there for you for your complaining/crying/etc. dont tell people you're not super close to cuz yea they dont care

Checked, best routine there is

growing up

Please help me fix my lagging bench press
t. about to get dumped

Run shieko #29

It's not like someone died. He broke up with someone. Keep that shit to yourself, cause complaining about it will just open the door to thinking about it more. Youre probably gonna think about that shit all the time when you're alone, best to try and forget about it when you're with other people.

Worst part about this situation is im the one that broke up with her. The sounds of her sobbing is killing me inside. I was never one to tell others about my feelings, hence why I'm venting anonymously on Veeky Forums. If I was the old me I'd drown my emotions in liquor, but at this point I'm hoping to just work it off.

Went through the same thing. Then the next day I asked to get back together cause I couldn't take the guilt. She said no. I was relieved because the guilt was gone, but that was replaced by the shitty feeling of no longer being wanted. Theres no winning in a lose lose situation

Why

What is the reason?

>The sounds of her sobbing is killing me inside.

It's difficult but you shouldn't feel bad when a woman cries. They use it as a form of catharsis to move past their emotions. Crying is like their secret weapon that brings them back to a neutral emotional level, which, by the way, she is going to throw in your face and you're going to have to deal with feeling like she never loved you at all.

>be in a relationship for good 3 years
>GF travel to new zealand to 4 month
>finally coming back home
>says she understand there that she need to be alone.
>we brake up because I can't force her to be with me if she don't want to
>can't fill the void in my life with liftin, vidya or weed

Ah, the comfiest Pepe.

Stay comfy, my family

you're a fucking fag

Deadlifts while crying until pain goes away.

If you broke up with her you should be fine, there should be a good reason for it unless you made a mistake. Stop being a faggot and get over it. If you don't she'll recover quicker than you, get a new man quicker than you and three months from now they'll pass you sitting in a Starbucks, 30lbs overweight in stained sweats, crying into your mocha chocha toffee latte. Don't be that guy. Go get fitter than you are now, find a new qt and go hang out with her at all her favourite places.

Deadlifts

deadlifts
dead on the inside, dead on outside