Aus/fit/

Aus/fit/

nah fuck off maaate

whyd you edit the british flag?

There were a bunch of pissweak cunts at the gym this morning.

This one DYEL came in, put on gloves, and proceeded to curl 4kg for reps.

Just came to aus recently. Can you guys rec a good protein powder?

deakin uni here

sometimes i use the uni gym in between lectures to oppress the chinkers and pajeets who wear gloves and squat 60kg

give bulk nutrients a go
they're tasi based and sell off whey from the local dairy farms. $100 for 5kg
the chocolate, chocolate variants (except choc mint) and vanilla are all pretty good, most other flavors are shit

>sell off whey from the local dairy farms.

Ur havin a fuckin laugh m80

the factories then, ya flog

What routines are you cunts on? i've just noticed basically every cunt in my gym does supersets for their entire workout. is this the secret tradies use to build 20 inch arms?

Mostly train powerlifting for my routines.

For big arms train arms 3 times a week high volume and eat a shit tonne. Pretty easy.

If you think BN uses anything but bottom of the barrel chinese shit you're delusional.

>highfunctioningautist.jpeg

Source please

What do

>Tfw pajeet who squats 60kg
Nah just lifting after a long break and cutting heavily to escape skinnyfat mode.

Currently doing SS with more focus on accessories and going light on squats. For arms just add more volume do curls at the end of each workout. And chinups help too.

Also I swear I may have seen some fags who also go to Sydney uni

Why do so many of you fuckers come to Canada and take over our mountains and ski resorts?

And your sluts. Don't forget we fuck your sluts as well bro

How the fuck does bulk nutrients always manage to get their shit delivered in 2 days. I'm in Adelaide and they're always so fucking good

Came here to say this

Lack of imagination and Canada is probably the most similar country.
I've been wanting to do it for a while

>4kg for reps
nah for 1rm

2064 reporting in
just moved here from the gold coast a few weeks ago
any recommendations on the best local places for bulking meals?

>Autistic weeb hikki
>Want to get fit because muh cartoons
>No idea where or how to start besides adding veggies to my diet
Is it really as simple as going to a gym and doing SS lads?

Went to whistler this christmas, 95% of the people working there were Aus.

Reasons are:
>we have shit snow, you have good snow
>Canadadians are most similar to australians (more than bongs, sheep and burgers)
>Canadian women are easy for anyone with a tan
>it's about as far as you can get from here
>can outdrink the locals easily
>decent breweries in canada

Im from melbourne and never really traveled around Aus, is it just here or is all of australia filled with numale hipster types?
also anytime fitness master race?

It's just there tbqh but some unis have them

It's as simple as reading the fucking sticky

Really? I've seen a lot of Chads at my uni

> live in south east melbourne
> drive home from my high paying job
> bunch of burkas pushing prams with 2 kids, and an additional 3 kids running all over the roads
> none of them actually have jobs, get welfare and free housing
> local parks are filled with muslim families who pop out 5-6 kids each
> woolies are starting to have HALAL sections

LIFTING FOR THIS FUTURE

XD
epic meme haha le upboat for you good sir :P

its always a weird mix with no middle ground, people are either tradies or fairly tough guys and then theres a heap of nu males and hipsters, i went to brunswick the other day and there were so many spindly short hipster types with gay tattoos it might just be that area mostly though

where in south east like dandenong or along the frankston line
melbournes getting really liberal its a sad time

Surrounding suburbs of Dandenong. It shouldn't even be a liveable area for immigrants, housing prices are around 500k now.

ye its pretty fucked, i hate how we house refugees and shit, they then commit hugely disproportionate amount of crime and call racism. like getting spat in the face by a guest in your own home.

Anyone from Canberra? I saw a pretty girl today, making it five total since I moved here two years ago

Hmm went rockclimbing the other day the guy I met with was a numale weird hair pedo stache but still cool.
Even he had a fucking GF. Tell me how to get gf fit, at uni.
Also I'm studying engineering and the guys I've seen rarely fit the sperg nerd stereotype they're very chadlike most of the time. Or maybe it's only the Chad's a I see while the nerds are in class a or at home But some are real autists tho
Most of the whites are chadlike, very few Asians and indians.

vpa

Do you guys think Zyzz was actually trying to tell us about his heart condition when he said he was a full time sick cunt????

>numale hipster types
>melbourne
It's just melb mate. Liberal central of aus

whom rmit herre

Graduated civil last year m8

Should be called Royal Mandarin Invasion of Technology because of how many chinks there are

What compels australians to shitpost

Derrimut master race here m8

was from duffy in canberra

it's like kind of nice but i'm glad i dont live there anymore live in sydney now

Woolies sells this no-name whey powder in a blue bottle I fucking love, mainly because it is the cheapest shit around for about the same protein per scoop.

then who do you use kunt

Act like a salty cunt if you want, he's fucking right you wanker. That said, I find the sticky lacks in where you should go after you get out of the beginner level, but when you find you have made some gains/plateaued/getting bored with the routine, have a hard think about what you actually want to achieve. Then look for related routines.

Mt Druitt reporting in

I already said I read the sticky melbfag

Is Duffy a nice area? Other than Kingston and Yarralumla I don't know much about the inner south

No you didn't you cock-mongler, you mentioned going to the gym and doing SS, that shit you could glean from a dozen different threads every day. Why don't you piss off back to Hobart and let your Brrther-Mother-Daughter finger you and tell you that you can make it despite having two heads and half a brain between them.

it's in fuckin weston creek near woden

it's fine, same as anywhere, good bush nearby

take up mountain biking in canberra heaps good for it

eat zamberos and get kebabs from yarralumla

Anyone 5031

or at anytime fitness: Mile End?

Reading comprehension user stay salty

Anyone 3552 here?

I kinda feel sorry for you, believing that the words you are saying mean what you think they do. I am wondering now if you aren't just accidentally posting somehow. All in all though, you just aren't going to make it, if you have to ask a bunch of faggots like us if working out will get you in shape.

Tasmasterrace here

2430 reporting in

can nz cunts post too?

>nah
>not 'yeah nah'

It’s even worse in Western Sydney.

Penrith reporting in.

But he's right you fucking retard REEEEEEEEEEEE

4000 reportin

ferntree gully reporting here. Will out squat any of you fags

Tell us the tales of Western Sydney

mirin lats, you're perfect.

Nz reporting in
>fuck aus
>mfw go to gym in aus for first time
>overly tanned, tatted, short short wearing faggots everywhere
>mfw gear is twice the price in aus
>mfw there are less samoans making me feel small in the gym which is nice

>he thinks that's the poster
oiamlaffin

>can outdrink
lol maybe in whistler but in the real burbs i doubt it

but yea the girls here love aussies i wont deny that, i put on a phony accent and get tons of attention.

S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

F E R N T R E E
E
R
N
T
R
E
E

who /BRISBANE GOODLIFE/?

/Comfy Bris Weather/ right here user
Opinion on CBJ, Snap and Anytime?

Never been CBJ or anytime. Snap in CBD is okay if you go during non-peak hours because it's small so it's passable. Snap at spring hill is pretty good but I've only been there at like 2am. I honestly forget the prices between all the gyms but I genuinely like goodlife since I can go to the one on queen st if daytime friends wanna train, or go 24 hour at valley (probably the best gym I've been in) or my local one.

Thanks user-kun, I think I'll sign up to goodlife soon

Depending on where you want to train, take a look at the gyms yourself if it's local or if you wish to go train in the city. Some of the staff might be vultures in trying to get you to sign up straight away, but also if you wish to train 24 hours a pass is only $17 I think as a one time fee (must buy from a good life that operates 24 hours to get one)

WHO

W E S T E R N S U B U R B S

HERE

> 2046

wew lad

Toowoomba reporting in

How's the Toowoomba region, mate?

4014 yeet
wheres all northside brahs at?

The outback is full of sick cunts who get their gains from wringing boong's necks. You arent Australian if you havent necked a VB in a country pub.
Melbourne is full of dyel faggot cunts and should be nuked.

Eastern suburb master race reporting in

Q U T G Y M
U
T
G
Y
M

Ah, finally another tbar repper. Ain't nuthin wrong with that

GRACEVILLE BRISBANE

whom'stve tasmania here

me

>tfw from New Zealand

we never have generals on Veeky Forums, can I lurk yours?

There are no Muslims in Tasmania btw

Whoops, meant to post this one
breg

breddy fugged aye. Grandy got renovated and is now somewhat larger, the shops are shit and the prices are ridiculous. I'm just going to stick to my little gym and keep my head down, then gtfo.

sure, but only if you admit that you're a knockoff australia with more kiwi birds and cooler noongas. Fuck, why don't I live in NZ?

about to go to a commercial gym (snap fitness) for the first time boys. How full is it going to be?

tassie master race

Hobart and launceston disagree with you

Guys, is there a single non-banned cutting supplement that actually works?

How expensive is it to live in Toowoomba? Are you happy there? Anything you'd like to see different, mate?

3148 m8

>Do eastern states aussies even count as australians anymore or should we start calling them mohammad?

that shit is over priced

any utas campus will prove you wrong t b h

when is pauline going to start STOPPING THE FUCKINBG BOATS