I don't lift for girls

>I don't lift for girls

LMAO who are you kidding?

A lot of people here are fatass power lifter types. They obviously don't lift for girls, just saying.

What if you are a fat ass who is ugly and not strong where do you fall then? But are a red pilled MGTOW like me?

Girls like big strong men.

Just sad. Please get on SS and start getting strong.

Yeah if their body fat percentage is under 30% fatso

I'd be kidding myself if I was delusional enough to believe lifting would get me girls. It'll never fix my autism, chronic masturbation, love for 2D, and lack of willpower to live.

>Can't handle bulk
>don't deserve cut

I lift for sports you projecting fagot

If I only cared about pussy I would just go on a diet and let my slayer-tier face, height, and frame do the work.

Never had a girl and I don't ever see myself getting one. I just lift because I enjoy it.

shit I've never seen him at low bf.
he has a scary face

I lift to get my daily endorphin release, otherwise I'd killed myself long ago

I'm gay

checkmate atheists

Right, slayer teir posting on Veeky Forums at 1am instead of out actually slaying.
Post pics Mr slayer I want to be surprised.

I haven't kiss anybody in over a year, I am not doing any attempt of changing that situation and I keep lifting and counting my calories, at this point I think it's autismo.

>my pics getting fapped over when im famous
pshhh nice try fagboy

Lifting gets more girls yes. But I don't lift for them

Whatever helps you cope at night gymcel.

38 y/o kissless virgin here, at this point escaping skinnyfat mode is my last hope before I just end myself

>that projection

I'm not the one going around claiming to be a slayer. I know I'm a Brad with Chad confidence and a gym rat body.

I have got to stop reading those fucking "just be confident bro" threads, this vocabulary is completely retarded. Where did it start? I know Chad has been a thing forever but the rest is newish

I lift for myself and my girl
She lifts for me and herself to

We don't wanna be fat parents

I never claimed to be an actual slayer, my leftover fat and girlphobia gets in the way of that

But I'm 6'5 and yeah my face has every desirable feature. So what? Why does that make you so mad? Why is that so hard to believe? I know what I am.

Depression because of girl was the straw that broke the camel's back that pushed me to lift.

Now the depression is gone and I lift because I know it evens me out.

>Girls
eww