How do you vent out all that repressed anger besides the gym?

how do you vent out all that repressed anger besides the gym?

Gym

flaming perushits on dota 2

Hate fucking women or punching dents into steel walls in warehouses.

By not giving a fuck. What the fuck is making you angry? I'm pretty sure it's not even worth thinking about. Just leave the past where it is, you can't change it by staying fucking angry at it. The future hasn't happened so nothing to be angry at. Just fucking live in the moment, are you on fire and being raped right now? Nah you comfy on a computer, probably got a sweeter life that the majority of the people on the planet. So what's to be angry about? Now go lift some fucking weights with a smile!

I read the Roman Stoics and don't feel that anger anymore

punch people's faces in boxing class

>So what's to be angry about?

haemmorhoids

>haemmorhoids
That it? Shit I have had them. Hurt a bit and sometimes you take a shit and it looks like an abortion in the bowl. But to be angry about it? Use a stool to raise your legs when you take a shit. Why be angry when you can just not give a fuck?

gym. since lifting im insanely tolerable of things and overall pleasant even at the worst of times.

tho when im at the gym im mad as fuck, mostly at myself and the retard dyels who get in my way/throw weights wherever and shit.

Fapping

Doing less and less of that tough so not sure what will happen

>punching dents into steel walls in warehouses.
That's quite specific. Do other types and locations of walls just not do it for you?

Do you even testosterone? Since I started lifting my t levels rised so much I'm mad all the time

That's a sign of low t m9.

> Confusing anger with other repressed emotions.

Yeah, being moody is actually a sign of low T

I take my dog for a walk and some random woman will usually stop and pet her and give me a smiley chat and I'll feel better. Or I just look in the mirror and feel relieved that I still look the same as I did last time.

Drums

By not fapping

You sound like a faggot.

I drink to take my mind off of the anger.

I'm the sort of person who'll just suppress it then take it out on someone or something later on.

If you're looking for something to take your anger on then get yourself a punching bag or hire a hooker to fuck the shit out of.

You sound like a right wee cunt

Well you're not wrong but you're still a faggot

by keeping it all in and praying that i dont snap someday