Ascend to higher plane
Aquire qt gf
Lose qt gf
More gains
Aquire bear mode bf
Use him as protein supplement
Maximum gains.

this is the part where you leave humanity behind

I was going out with a girl a really liked, she stopped dating me because we got in to some problems and she told me I was too "intense", and she wasnt ready to have "intense moments" sentimentally speaking, its been one week since we last talked, and i still cant understand what she meant, not even the gym can cool my mind.

Bullshit, everything that comes from the mouth of women is that. Keep living and don't look back.

>too intense
>I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT THAT MEANS FUARK
Proving her point. But her point is retarded, intense people get shit done. I hate lukewarm bitches in a relationship.

she just sounds like she's lazy and wants to stay at home eating snacks and watching netflix in her PJs. If you're into fitness you should stay away

Not OP but success story but not really

was fat when met my gf and she is also quite big but since going to the gym I've slimmed down considerably and getting looks everywhere etc etc. Ended up banging this qt3.14 (slim, double D's etc way out of my league) at work as a result and my gf has no idea. I really like my gf but can't bring myself to breakup as we live together

am i fucked?

Jesus, GIS and her instagram are absolutely NOTHING like that picture

It's best for you in the end if you go one way or the other definitively.

if you're actually looking for real advice and not troll, i just got over a 1 yr relationship with qt3.14 fit asian chick. you just need to be honest with yourself, are you ready for a relationship, do you actually want to be in one, or are you better off as single?

Not OP but interested in your advice

you've completed fit, now you move onto r9k

Women age. Men become more interesting.
Focus on you. Value a Gf that values you. If she doesn't, let that sloot go.

& obligatory

rolleroni

wut? thats Tasha Leigh

rell

Rollerino

Are you fucking with me? This is not the point of roulette. Reroll

Niggers

roll

Rokk

roll

roll

rool

rollen

rewere

piss easy was about to do

I am Roll, Destroyer of Threads

>Hold a goat by its horns for as long as possible, at least once in your lifetime.

already done that, motherfucker bit me on the hand, but I managed to put it on the pickup

wat now?

rerolleroni

woll

test

another test

rull

Rrrroll

Jesus fucking christ thank god no quads

Roll

rolling for 420

Roll

rowy row

roll

roll 23482347

rolLLLLLSLLL

roll

pls be free

>Just

post gf? anyone else curious?

lets go

i promise i will do whatever i roll.

You are genuinely fucking stupid

>cheating on your girlfriend because you're better looking now than you were at the start of a relationship

You don't deserve a girlfriend

rolling for something worthy

Rolling

She's not as serious as you and wants to fool around more, she thought you might be fun to mess with a bit but she got bored too quickly because I assume you gave her too much attention due to you not having a lot of experience with women.

She expects you to chase her so she can use you as a boost for her self-esteem while she mocks you behind your back with her friends.

My best advice to you is to completely ghost her and move on to the next girl. It might be "hard" now due to you still having an interest in the girl but you have to understand that she doesn't want you and is only using you as an ego boost, she's much less nicer than you think mate.

>Tl;dr you got played like a damn fiddle

rrrrollin'

roll

roll

roll

eat a dick I only have 5 clothes reroll

Here we go

roll

Gimme

Rollin

Rerollin since I want to do something now, I don't know when someone will question my intention to keep my word

roll

rolan

Rawling.

Reroll. Already done.

Done, next.

okay

I'll do it

Rollan

roll for the manliness

l

Benis master

Go

Rallies

lol i love Veeky Forums thanks for all the laughs.

Shit I don't have a car

rollll

fuck

Rollo

rolel

rolls

Rul

r-roll

I am chicken and I am not going to jail
reroll

i-i'll try but i don't know how to do all of those things

>wire up something electrically
just what i was afraid of. i'm about to create a death trap
w-wish me luck Veeky Forums

ROLLIN BOYZ

roll

roll

Bring it

roll

I don't agree.

>gf lost loads of weight before she was with me
>now "curvy"
>I started lifting a year ago and went from Lanklet to otter lank
>she's had a few moments of going to gym with me saying she wants to get better
>a few days later is miraculously ill
>can't go but is well enough to lay in bed all day blogging thinking people give a shit about he opinion
>the more she blogs the lazier she is
>her family are also big and lazy except her mum who is in her 60s and is skinny as fuck and has to run around these fat cunts
>feel sorry for her
>gf has been eating better last week
>today is the hottest day of the year and I've been on a hike with my dog
>pick her up from work (she's now going full time to part time cause laziness reasons she won't admit)
>she comes out with a brown paper bag full of pastries
>2 pain au chocolat, and a croissant
>bag is greasy
>already pissed off about that
>now she's followed me to bed while I'm trying to sleep to be with me
>fucking blogging
>I can hear her fucking chewing the fat cunt
>fucking disgusting

I've given her until the end of the month to join the gym and get serious. Not looking good so far. I just can't stand her right now, everyday gets worse and worse. The more I hate her the more I nitpick at things and the more I hate her.