How do I stop these fuckers from stealing my foot gainz?

Also, plantar wart general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FiDg67k8Fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you wear shower sandals?

Why the fuck would I do that? I already have fucking warts burrowing into my FUCKING FOOT. Are you retarded? What the fuck else can go wrong?

Absolutely disgusting

your foot wont heal if you keep reexposing it to nasty ass cum floor.

rub your creame and wear protection next time

Touching them grosses me out. Plus, half the time I accidentally dig my nail into them and they start bleeding. I don't know if touching them is such a good idea...

did your momma not teach you to leave your gaping wounds alone

Salicylic acid and Band-Aids will make them go away. Just be persistent

Honestly? I've been so desperate I'm considering "the home remedy": youtube.com/watch?v=0FiDg67k8Fg

I had a huge wart on my big toe that spread to my second toe when I was in high school. I ended up taking a razor blade and cutting them out. Do what must be done.

get them frozen off you cuck and wear shower sandals

How do I make sure I get the root? That's my only concern. I don't know when it stops being wart and starts being foot again.

I've seen vids online though. Looks satisfying. They eventually pull out what looks like a thick, pink worm. Blood is spurting out from the sides everywhere. I hope I can experience that soon.

I usually dig them out with a knife and then burn them with said knife, hurts the first couple of rounds then not so much.

I had one once, I just let it run its course.

>giving it a chance to spread in a mosaic across your foot
>contaminating your whole living area, ensuring reinfection
WHY

DO

THAT

BREH

Have you tried apple cider vinegar? It worked for me when I had a wart on my chin. Took maybe a week for that fucker to go away. I tried cutting it out before and it just kept coming back.

Idk man, I never got reinfected and it never spread and that was several years ago.

See a dermatologist, he'll freeze it and/or teach you how to remove them properly with salicylic acid. You're making it all worse by constantly scratching them, you're literally asking for having them all over your feel/hands.

And wear flip-flops to the shower and stop spreading them around you filthy mutherfucker.

I had one of these on my toe when I was a kid. The shit wouldn't go away no matter what wart remedy I used.
One day the upper layer peeled off with a bandage after using a treatment, and there was basically a hole in my foot where you could see all the little seeds or whatever the fuck they are.
So my mom did what any caring mother would do, she took a knife to the hole in my toe and started cutting away all the little black seed things in there. I didn't feel it for the most part, it was pretty much all dead skin at that point, but occasionally she poked what felt like a nerve and it hurt terribly. She did that a couple times and it went away.

I had a big one of these nasty fuckers on the bottom of my foot for several years. Every few weeks I would cut into it and remove as much as I could without making it bleed too much. One day I cut off a pretty good portion of it and it just never grew back.

is a virus, u'll forever have it, once u freeze it from one spot it may appear in another

Soak your socks in urine, put them on and allow them to dry naturally through the day. Do this every day until they are gone.

Is this the same thing? I've had that bigger guy for like the last 6 years, and those little bumps for the last 2. Never notice them

Kinda neato lookin if it wasn't so gross

When I was a kid I had these and I tried to remove them by heating a piece of steel wire red hot with a blowtorch and burning them off. A couple more on my foot I just cut off. Both ways work if you go deep enough.
Tbh though, if I had them again I'd look at just going to a doctor to freeze them with liquid nitrogen.

Pumice stone and cocoa butter

Then please step on my face

i had verrucas for years, here's now i cured it
>bazuka verruca did nothing except burn away the surrounding healthy skin
>over the counter freeze sprays do nothing

>buy a pumice stone, a cheap course one off amazon
>buy hydrogen peroxide
>buy a gallon of vinegar & duct tape

>take a bath
>scrub the fuckers with the pumice stone until they bleed
>soak cotton wool in hydrogen peroxide and hold it to the verruca for 10 mins. hydrogen peroxide will kill the virus and slows your body repairing the capillaries that feed the warts your blood
>after you leave the bath soak your foot in vinegar for half an hour
>finally wrap your foot in duct tape when you sleep, and whenever you can. this keeps your foot moist which not only speeds up healing but the warts seem to prefer drier skin

i had them for around 2 years, doing this cured them in less than a month

Seriously dude, wear sandals. I didn't wear sandals in the shower and look where I am now

Wtf happened to that toe

PLZ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP POSTING YOU TWO TOE VAGABOND

Ooo user you have what is called pitted keritolitis

Wait what are these?
I have never gotten this but scares me now hearing what you guys go through.

Kinda wish I didn't find this thread and could keep living in blissful ignorance, but after the horrors I've witnessed from Google, guess it's time to do something

They're warts user

I have one large one on the dead center of my foot, it hasn't spread and i've recently tried to get rid of it.

Had a doctor freeze it, made life hell for a bit and it did nothing.
3 months of acid treatment significantly reduced the size and I see black roots on my foot currently.

Make a small cut near one of them (make sure you use antiseptic to avoid infection). It will draw the immune system to the area, and cause it to attack the warts.

I had them for ages and after I did that, they all disappeared after 2-3 weeks

If your doctor wont freeze them off for what ever reason, just cut them out your self, there is plenty of good advice above.

How can you tolerate some disgusting fucking virus living in your foot ? Get a Pumice stone and get those motherfuckers off your feet today

holy SHIT this is disgusting

take care of your feet

I had a very big one recently and got so mad at it one night I literally ripped it out and sanded down the aftermath with a pumice. Had a festering hole there for two weeks, but now it healed perfectly. I neither condone nor advise the DIY approach but it worked kek

>OWEE MAH FEEET HUUUUURT

I had three of them on one foot. I definitely do not recommend any kind of ointment as its useless.

I got rid of them by cutting them out with scissors but it took several tries before they dissapered.

medfag here, I usually saw this from patients who came back to my country (eurofag) after dicking around on some tropical island for a year not wearing shoes.

tl;dr: it's because of moisture. Wear shoes that ventilate well; also go barefoot/sandals as often as possible

>got it from not wearing shoes
>go barefoot as often as possible
Fight fire with fire.

They are warts.

Simply put, they are a virus infection on the skin.

Just freezing them & applying salicylic acids / avoiding overusing soaps to lower skin pH helped with my own warts.

This. I had them for 8 years and they went away on their own, surprisingly when I started lifting weights. I know they run their course eventually but I wonder if the pressure from squatting helped kill them off.

Clearly trench foot

Ugh, plantar warts are such a pain in the ass.

I had one, and had to have it frozen like 3 times before it finally went away.

cutting them out is a lot of pain for little gain, they grow back within weeks.
you have to kill the HPV infected cells with salicylic acid or nitrogen freeze the whole thing and then excise it.

What the fuuuuk is all this. I've never had shit like this before. I signed up for a Muay Thai class and we're always barefoot; sometimes the floor is completely slick with sweat. Sometimes we do push ups on the floor, and then my hands end up on my face or other people's faces. Should I be worried? How can I prevent it?

you can't prevent it, its everywhere. you just got to hope your immune system has been exposed to enough of it already to build a defence.

I had them as a kid, did the salicylic thing, they've never returned

>Buy a home in October
>Happy, life changing moment for me and my fiancee
>Build home gym immediately, cancel old gym membership, so no longer using any public showers of old gym
>By late October, have massive mosaic wary growing on pad of left foot
>Never had one before so didn't know what it was. Thought it was just a callus
>None of the home remedies work

If I could kill the previous owners of this house with my bare hands, I would. They left a fucking foot virus in my shower. I want to strangle them and their entire family. I have a dermatologist visit in 2 weeks and if they can't remove it so help me God I will track down the seller and kill him.

Shit makes my skin crawl.

pitted keratollysis bro. Easy to fix though, just go to your doctor. My foot looked like pic related 2 weeks ago and now its almost completely gone. Keep your feet dry.

CRAAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIN

As someone with Trypophobia this shit made me cringe in disgust

I liked rubbing my fingers over it when I had it. Kind of sad I can't do that anymore.

salicylic acid + tape them up

warts die when they can't get oxygen - this is CRUCIAL

also wear different pairs of shoes often

>not ripping out the floor and bathroom of the 2nd hand house
you only have your retarded self to blame. It's basic thing that any new home owner must do before moving in bro, if you don't have the money to do that, at least go get a steamer and steam the entire house before you move in

gonna try this ty

I had 4 big warts at the bottom of my feet and one toe was covered with small ones. They were disgusting and painful. I got rid of them and never had a problem since:

Get Duofilm (solution of lactic acid/salicylic acid that also hardens to form a cover over the wart), a scalpel with sterile, disposeable blades, disinfectant, disposable gloves and paper towels. Note: regular disinfectants are not really effective at destroying the virus.

Use the solution on the warts and like every day or 2 remove the tissue that was softened by the acid. Be careful to not draw blood and do not get the infectious material you scrape off anywhere on your skin! Once you get to the deeper layers of the skin it will burn, but nothing unbearable. After a few weeks you will reach the "bottom" layer and the acid won't be able to remove much any more (it also looks/feels different). That means you are done, the wart is entirely removed and you can let the skin heal.

how can people keep their fucking warts for half a decade fucking americans i swear to god head to the nearest pharmacy there are a thousands treatments cheap and effective

By keeping your warts you're putting other people with actual non disease foot at risk you subhumans

you squatted your warts to death?

jesus christ Veeky Forums

Wrap duct tape around your foot before you sleep. Take it off in the morning. Repeat each night until problem solved.

No you don't

Oyster mushroom in powdered form worked for me. Cure of 2 months and a fucking painful wart that I had had in my big toe for 3 years was gone and hasn't been heard since.

Go to a podiatrist. That's what I did

Sucks to have them. One of the worst pains I've ever felt

Based mom.

I had one a few years ago, I cut it out, but you have so many and so big ones you should probably get professional help

Piss on your feet, the urea in your urine will kill the fungus. Old truck from the army

thanks

I had the same thing, mosaic warts,
If you're still here OP, what ultimately got rid of them for me was soaking the shit out of both my feet in hot water, then cutting out all the calloused skin around the warts and the roots with on of those pedicure pliers, and immiedetly after that freezing it all off with a wart spray focusing mainly on the biggest, deepest warts that appeared first, pic rel

It came from a filthy public floor like a hotel, shower or pool. Refrain from going barefoot, it'll get worse.

Best way is to get a doctor to freeze them off.

I've had them for s year before.

My brother had them, doctor used some chemical derived from some beetle that wasn't approved by the FDA. Never had a problem with them again.

They typically go deeper than you'tr going to be able to comfortably dig.

I had them CONSTANTLY from 10 to 20-years-old then it finally stopped by itself. I guess it's similar to acne

Are these warts?

go back to the website reddit dot com

>there was basically a hole in my foot where you could see all the little seeds or whatever the fuck they are
this sound scary and nasty as fuck dude.

This worked for me.
>soak feet in original listerine
>scrub warts with sandstone (go out in the woods and find one)
>soak again
>after dry, use gorilla duct tape (not the cheap shit) to cover warts

Mine were stubborn as shit and it completely removed them. They never came back